Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    can some1 of the chosen ones try to make a sludge and give feedback?
    i rarely drink my shakes. most of the time i use PES and mix it with either a 300ml cold water or 300ml almond milk to make a thick
    sludge.
    is OL compareable in the thickness? could i do the same?
    Iím all out of samples but I can tell u that I used 8-10 oz of water for every sample and they are surprisingly thick for using water. I use pes all the time and outside of the mint chocolate flavor Iíd say these are thicker for sure. Never made sludge b4 though.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    can some1 of the chosen ones try to make a sludge and give feedback?
    i rarely drink my shakes. most of the time i use PES and mix it with either a 300ml cold water or 300ml almond milk to make a thick
    sludge.
    is OL compareable in the thickness? could i do the same?
    If youíd like a thicker shake you could buy a little tub of xanthan gum (other forms of fibre and gelling agents probably work too) and sprinkle a little into some dry shake powder. Mix it in well before you add any liquids and youíll need to do a little experimenting to find the right ratio. But at some point voila
    •   

3. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

https://youtu.be/QiepEPdydPE

Fruity Cereal: 10/10
    Hands down my favorite of the bunch. Iíve been on a fruity kick as of late and I totally see this as a staple for the future. I absolutely love fruity pebbles and this delivered with both taste and crunchies. Not absurdly sweet by just enough to get that post pebble cereal milk goodness.

Like all the other samples, my personal preference is to have a tad bit thicker protein to drink but these tastes so good that I donít really have any qualms. Maybe next time Iíll reduce the amount of liquid from 6 to 4 oz for a thicker consistency. All in all, a solid and much welcomed flavor
  4. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

https://youtu.be/BbLSWnT6rlw
    Gingerbread Cookie: 8.5/10
    Like I said in the video, Christmas in your mouth. I really hope this isnít a seasonal flavor because I feel like I could get down on this year round. The spice aspect wasnít overpowering and the cookie pieces were pleasant and really gave it the crunchiness to warrant the cookie part in the name. Some companies feel the need to spruce up the name of the protein and fall short when itís pretty one dimensional. Out of all the flavors, I feel like this one would truly shine in baked goods or even oats. I will, without a doubt, be picking up a few tubs when itís released
  5. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

https://youtu.be/oJy3OFU0x4o
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: 8/10
    Out of the bunch, this was my least favorite. With that being said, it still fairly good. It wasnít heavy on the chocolate or PB aspect of what I would expect of a well done peanut butter cup but it was somewhere in between. Personally, I would enjoy a protein with a bit heavier PB flavor but I could see people really liking this.

And out of all the samples, this was the only one without crisps in it. All in all still a solid protein.
    •   

6. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

https://youtu.be/ulIUFxsi1Xk
    Blueberry Pastry: 9/10
    Aside from the fruity cereal, this was the one that I had the highest expectations for and OL delivered. I was curious to see if they would go for a more natural blueberry flavor or whether they would stay true to the poptart idea and go with an ultra sweet rendition. It wasnít as sweet as I expected but the blueberry aspect was definitely there. Unlike the other blueberry Pastry proteins, the pastry mix-ins are lite and crispy and stay towards the top of the protein as opposed to all sinking to the bottom of the shaker. This was a solid effort from OL and I totally look forward to incorporating this flavor in the kitchen in the near future
  7. Olympus Labs Prote1n Reviews

https://youtu.be/3OY7Mf84uBo
    Mocha Cereal: 8.5/10
    So a mocha is supposed to be a coffee drink that includes chocolate, coffee, and milk; and I think OL definitely incorporated each of these elements in this particular protein powder. If you happened to try the LE Mocha cereal late last year, I feel this is very reminiscent of the left over cereal milk with a tad bit stronger coffee flavor.
    The coffee isnít overpowering at all but just enough to know what they were going for.

The crisps were an awesome touch on all the samples received. They are light and crunchy and unlike pretty much every other protein powder mix ins other companies use, these stay floating at the top which is nice

8. These reviews are really great, guys. Thanks for taking the time!

...And thanks for making me even more anxious to get my hands on this protein haha.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    https://youtu.be/oJy3OFU0x4o
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: 8/10
    Out of the bunch, this was my least favorite. With that being said, it still fairly good. It wasn’t heavy on the chocolate or PB aspect of what I would expect of a well done peanut butter cup but it was somewhere in between. Personally, I would enjoy a protein with a bit heavier PB flavor but I could see people really liking this.

And out of all the samples, this was the only one without crisps in it. All in all still a solid protein.
    Try adding some powdered, de-fatted peanut butter to the shaker when you get some more. A favourite little trick of mine ��

And I know that some folks like to add a spoon or two of peanut butter to their shakes. Fruit(y pebbles) for thought

10. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    These reviews are really great, guys. Thanks for taking the time!

...And thanks for making me even more anxious to get my hands on this protein haha.
    Same and I’m anxious to get some kingslayer and tr1umph too lol. This Christmas Santa’s gonna be dropping me a big box from OL ������

11. Thank you for the vid reviews @money0351
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

12. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Thank you for the vid reviews @money0351
    Now just patiently waiting for the drop

13. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    https://youtu.be/QiepEPdydPE

Fruity Cereal: 10/10
    Hands down my favorite of the bunch. Iíve been on a fruity kick as of late and I totally see this as a staple for the future. I absolutely love fruity pebbles and this delivered with both taste and crunchies. Not absurdly sweet by just enough to get that post pebble cereal milk goodness.

Like all the other samples, my personal preference is to have a tad bit thicker protein to drink but these tastes so good that I donít really have any qualms. Maybe next time Iíll reduce the amount of liquid from 6 to 4 oz for a thicker consistency. All in all, a solid and much welcomed flavor
    Will be ordering as soon as this is available, any updates?

14. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Will be ordering as soon as this is available, any updates?
    x2...the protein just disappeared....

maybe it's hiding with the new TR1UMPH!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Amnes1a Review
    By chedapalooza in forum Modern Athletic Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 09:55 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Re1gn Review
    By chedapalooza in forum Modern Athletic Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 07:20 PM
  3. Olympus Labs lgd Reviews
    By Sambo123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:17 PM
  5. Olympus Labs new pre-workout - post your review here!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:04 AM