Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Can't Wait!!!!!

2. Im enjoying Or1gin, almost done with 3 bottles and got 2 more bottles on the way. Its a difficult product to really nail down what its doing, but recovery feels like its up and i do feel fuller, but thats such a subjective things its hard to quantify. I should be good now untill K1ngslayer drops and be able to gauge what if any difference i feel between them.
    •   

3. Almost that time!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

4. Looking forward to this!

5. Can't wait to pick this up!
    •   

6. https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...mg-30-veg-caps

Just get a bottle of this for the 20 bux and add it to the kingslayer when it comes out

7. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...mg-30-veg-caps

Just get a bottle of this for the 20 bux and add it to the kingslayer when it comes out
    what does adding that do anyway?

8. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    what does adding that do anyway?
    Turns you into Groot bruh.

9. What is this? Is this similar to massacr3 and epilogue?
  10. Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    What is this? Is this similar to massacr3 and epilogue?
    K1NGSLAYER is a part of our natural anabolics category, however offers different effects and works via unique mechanisms to that of EP1 and MASS.

It's anabolic effects are mediated through through stimulating Ghrelin release, enhancing Ghrelin receptor signalling ---> stimulates Growth Hormone release from the pituitary ----> increases IGF-1 levels. Combined with KMT which up-regulates expression of a host of genes related to increasing Muscle Protein synthesis while simultaneously down-regulating gene expression leading to muscle protein breakdown (Atrogin-1 etc). This is like a 1+1 = 3 for increasing skeletal muscle growth.

On top of that the formula contains gentian root extract which boosts nutrient digestion and uptake while also stimulating ghrelin release.

Absolute powerhouse for gains and muscle sparing on a cut!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

11. double
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    K1NGSLAYER is a part of our natural anabolics category, however offers different effect and works via unique different mechanisms to that of EP1 and MASS.

It's anabolic effects are mediated through through stimulating Ghrelin release, enhancing Ghrelin receptor signalling ---> stimulates Growth Hormone release from the pituitary ----> increases IGF-1 levels. Combined with KMT which up-regulates expression of a host of genes related to increasing Muscle Protein synthesis while simultaneously down-regulating gene expression leading to muscle protein breakdown (Atrogin-1 etc). This is like a 1+1 = 3 for increasing skeletal muscle growth.

On top of that the formula contains gentian root extract which boosts nutrient digestion and uptake while also stimulating ghrelin release.

Absolute powerhouse for gains and muscle sparing on a cut!
    I'd also like to add that there's zero overlap with King Slayer + Ep1logue/massacr3.

They all work great as standalone products, but you can certainly stack KS and Ep1 or Massacr3 and get an amazing synergy.

When it comes to NHAs (Non Hormonal Anabolics), it just really can't get any better than this.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

13. Heads up guys. Info on the initial release should be dropping on stacked by tomorrow. Keep you eyes open for details. This is gonna be a powerhouse natty anabolic.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Heads up guys. Info on the initial release should be dropping on stacked by tomorrow. Keep you eyes open for details. This is gonna be a powerhouse natty anabolic.
    Did I say tomorrow!? Lol. I meant today!

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/04/k1ngs-slayer.html
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post

Guess who is gonna run it 3 months....

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post

Unleashing excitement: warranted. Go!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

17. Canít wait for this as I just started my cut with Ep1logue. Going to run this for 2-3 months for sure
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM