Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 26 of 27 First ... 24252627 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    If you start now then I would continue it while on vacation even if you don’t get to work out regularly. It would help mitigate some fat gain as well as keep your muscles a bit fuller. I’m assuming you will be eating plenty on vacation so it would help utilize the extra cals.
    I'd certainly use it on vacation as well.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I'd certainly use it on vacation as well.
    Same here. Wonít come back all bloated like most people do after eating sh*tty on vaca
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

3. Has anyone tried dosing higher than 6 caps a day?

4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Has anyone tried dosing higher than 6 caps a day?
    I for one have not ever taken more than 6 caps in a day and donít really feel like thereís a need to go past the recommended dosage

5. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I for one have not ever taken more than 6 caps in a day and donít really feel like thereís a need to go past the recommended dosage
    6 is great for me as well, especially since Iím 175-180lbs. Was just genuinely curious if people have gone over the 6 caps/day
    •   

6. Hello everyone I've been taking this for 3 and a half weeks so far here is what i have noticed

-Increase in hunger, but nothing too terribly big, I can control it easy
    -Better digestion, I do not feel bloated or full after eating big meals
    -Slight increase in my lifts (probably due to eating more)
    -The last and most weird one is that I seem to have lost a littlebit of fat even though I eat more, and a littlebit more dirty than I ate before

Overall its going pretty good for me so far, and as I said I haven't even finished the bottle yet, and might buy more bottles once I finish this, don't expect any miracles as this is not steroids, but if you are bulking, and have problems with your appetite, this one is worth it for sure

Keep in mind that I'm not sponsored in any way, I'm just a random guy who stumbled across this supplement randomly and decided to try it

7. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Has anyone tried dosing higher than 6 caps a day?
    Iíve been on KS since it released and it still works as expected at the full 6 cap dose. The hunger increase is still evident at times but not nearly as significant as it seemed at first. I might experiment with a couple more caps to finish out my current bottle before taking a few months off.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Greekbrah View Post
    Hello everyone I've been taking this for 3 and a half weeks so far here is what i have noticed

-The last and most weird one is that I seem to have lost a littlebit of fat even though I eat more, and a littlebit more dirty than I ate before

Overall its going pretty good for me so far, and as I said I haven't even finished the bottle yet, and might buy more bottles once I finish this, don't expect any miracles as this is not steroids, but if you are bulking, and have problems with your appetite, this one is worth it for sure

Keep in mind that I'm not sponsored in any way, I'm just a random guy who stumbled across this supplement randomly and decided to try it
    Thanks for your feedback. Eat more and improve overall body composition, can't really complain for something 100% natty and healthy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    6 is great for me as well, especially since Iím 175-180lbs. Was just genuinely curious if people have gone over the 6 caps/day
    Iím around the same weight but as I said I havenít heard of anyone going over 6 caps

10. Quote Originally Posted by Greekbrah View Post
    Hello everyone I've been taking this for 3 and a half weeks so far here is what i have noticed

Great feedback for sure. We appreciate it!! Definitely notice a lot of what youíre talking about as Iím on my 3rd month of this stuff and still going strong

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iíve been on KS since it released and it still works as expected at the full 6 cap dose. The hunger increase is still evident at times but not nearly as significant as it seemed at first. I might experiment with a couple more caps to finish out my current bottle before taking a few months off.
    Awesome, would be interested in your feedback. Has there been any study with KME above 2g?
  12. Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

A week in Iíve noticed a few things:
    1) Acute hunger increases, but nothing insane. First day I was scared, but since Iíve noticed mild to moderate increases with a couple times feeling like I couldnít satisfy it, but mostly I feel satisfied with the ability to put more away if Iíd like to.
    2) In-line with the above I do feel Iím digesting it better. I donít feel as ďfull/bloatedĒ after pretty much any meal lately.
    3) I upped calories when hopping on this (had been each of the last 3 weeks), but no increase in weight this week on the scale. I donít want to say I am leaner but increased vascularity around abs makes me ďappearĒ leaner IMO.
    4) Training is better this week than last but that was kind of to be expected. Iíve been making good progress so not ready to just assume this is helping. We will see how the weeks continue to go.

I am dosing 2 caps 3 times per day 15-30 minutes before breakfast, pre-workout and last meal of the day usually.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve10 View Post
    A week in Iíve noticed a few things:
    1) Acute hunger increases, but nothing insane. First day I was scared, but since Iíve noticed mild to moderate increases with a couple times feeling like I couldnít satisfy it, but mostly I feel satisfied with the ability to put more away if Iíd like to.
    2) In-line with the above I do feel Iím digesting it better. I donít feel as ďfull/bloatedĒ after pretty much any meal lately.
    3) I upped calories when hopping on this (had been each of the last 3 weeks), but no increase in weight this week on the scale. I donít want to say I am leaner but increased vascularity around abs makes me ďappearĒ leaner IMO.
    4) Training is better this week than last but that was kind of to be expected. Iíve been making good progress so not ready to just assume this is helping. We will see how the weeks continue to go.

I am dosing 2 caps 3 times per day 15-30 minutes before breakfast, pre-workout and last meal of the day usually.
    Great feedback. Iím actually dozing the same way and at the same times as well with great results

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve10 View Post
    A week in I’ve noticed a few things:
    1) Acute hunger increases, but nothing insane. First day I was scared, but since I’ve noticed mild to moderate increases with a couple times feeling like I couldn’t satisfy it, but mostly I feel satisfied with the ability to put more away if I’d like to.
    2) In-line with the above I do feel I’m digesting it better. I don’t feel as “full/bloated” after pretty much any meal lately.
    3) I upped calories when hopping on this (had been each of the last 3 weeks), but no increase in weight this week on the scale. I don’t want to say I am leaner but increased vascularity around abs makes me “appear” leaner IMO.
    4) Training is better this week than last but that was kind of to be expected. I’ve been making good progress so not ready to just assume this is helping. We will see how the weeks continue to go.

Sounds pretty good. If your main goal is to gain size/weight, add 200-250 cals from protein and starchy carbs every week if gains stall. As you can see food efficiency is markedly higher than usual

15. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Sounds pretty good. If your main goal is to gain size/weight, add 200-250 cals from protein and starchy carbs every week if gains stall. As you can see food efficiency is markedly higher than usual
    Solid info right there. Iím increasing calories every few weeks while on KS

16. Dont feel like reading through all these pages... whats the consensus on this stuff? How does it compare to vector? Vector made me feel hypo/anxious all the time no matter my calorie/carb intake so im curious to see if anyone has similar effects from KS. Looking to use it on a recomp through winter

17. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Dont feel like reading through all these pages... whats the consensus on this stuff? How does it compare to vector? Vector made me feel hypo/anxious all the time no matter my calorie/carb intake so im curious to see if anyone has similar effects from KS. Looking to use it on a recomp through winter
    Consensus: itís awesome.

Compared to Vector: idk, havenít tried Vector. I prefer KS profile anyways, though. You get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract (KME)

Hypo/anxiety: not in my experience. Not really a GDA (although it does have favorable impact on GLUT-4 via KME), but will help with hunger, digestion, LMB accrual

18. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Consensus: itís awesome.

Compared to Vector: idk, havenít tried Vector. I prefer KS profile anyways, though. You get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract (KME)

Hypo/anxiety: not in my experience. Not really a GDA (although it does have favorable impact on GLUT-4 via KME), but will help with hunger, digestion, LMB accrual
    Also, I havenít come across anything that works so well for fat gain mitigation.

19. Would this work well during a recomp/small cut?

I see itís likely to increase hunger, but wondered if youíd still get the benefits if eating under maintenance cals?

20. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Would this work well during a recomp/small cut?

I see it’s likely to increase hunger, but wondered if you’d still get the benefits if eating under maintenance cals?
    It will assist with digestion and nutrient utilization, so you'd absolutely still get benefit out of it. Deep in the cut, I can see appetite management being an issue, but for recomp or small cut you should be fine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Consensus: it’s awesome.

Compared to Vector: idk, haven’t tried Vector. I prefer KS profile anyways, though. You get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract (KME)

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Also, I haven’t come across anything that works so well for fat gain mitigation.
    Sounds like something I may try one of these days then

22. To be honest, I much preferred its predecessor. I'm three weeks into KS and it's seemingly doing not very much at all besides spiking hunger. I'm not getting the fulness and response I got from Orig1n. Vector was the same, in that I only saw negatives, so I obviously don't respond to Korean Mistletoe or I take the opposite reaction to the vast majority of people.
    I just got some Ep1logue and eagerly awaiting Test1fy to come back online in the UK so I can stick to what I know works best for me.
    Not slating the product at all. More slating my poxy genetics for their lack of response to it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    To be honest, I much preferred its predecessor. I'm three weeks into KS and it's seemingly doing not very much at all besides spiking hunger. I'm not getting the fulness and response I got from Orig1n. Vector was the same, in that I only saw negatives, so I obviously don't respond to Korean Mistletoe or I take the opposite reaction to the vast majority of people.
    I just got some Ep1logue and eagerly awaiting Test1fy to come back online in the UK so I can stick to what I know works best for me.
    Not slating the product at all. More slating my poxy genetics for their lack of response to it.
    We appreciate all feedback, whether negative or positive

24. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Sounds like something I may try one of these days then
    Whoever formulated it done did alright

25. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Whoever formulated it done did alright
    Once in a blue moon he seems to get one right hahaha <3
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG &amp; Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM