Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 23 of 27 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. I've just finished up my last bottle of Orig1n and I'm devastated.
    Orig1n worked much better for me than Vector did.
    The upside to the devastation of the dedomissioning of Orig1n is that I'm going to buy K1ngslayer on payday in three weeks (gonna be a long, long wait...ugh) and hope it gives me the same results as its predecessor did.
    But I've been trumping OL to anyone who'll listen as I've taken a product of theirs that hasn't done what it promised it was going to do.
    I got two tubs of Conqu3r for 30 quid (short dated and clumped) and even that kicked me in my carbon hydraulics and got me through and beyond the most gruelling workouts.
    So yeah, in short, excited about this but nervous that I might not react as positively as I did to Orig1n

2. We love hearing this...keep that feedback coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    I've just finished up my last bottle of Orig1n and I'm devastated.
    The upside to the devastation of the dedomissioning of Orig1n is that I'm going to buy K1ngslayer on payday in three weeks (gonna be a long, long wait...ugh) and hope it gives me the same results as its predecessor did.
    But I've been trumping OL to anyone who'll listen as I've taken a product of theirs that hasn't done what it promised it was going to do.
    I got two tubs of Conqu3r for 30 quid (short dated and clumped) and even that kicked me in my carbon hydraulics and got me through and beyond the most gruelling workouts.
    So yeah, in short, excited about this but nervous that I might not react as positively as I did to Orig1n
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. We love hearing this...keep that feedback coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Excellent Thanks for sharing your experience!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Thanks for your feedback and continued support
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I loved Origin too but I am definitely happy with the KingSlayer update. It makes me absolutely Ravenous at times still and I’m on my third or fourth bottle
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I loved Origin too but I am definitely happy with the KingSlayer update. It makes me absolutely Ravenous at times still and I知 on my third or fourth bottle
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I loved Origin too but I am definitely happy with the KingSlayer update. It makes me absolutely Ravenous at times still and I知 on my third or fourth bottle
    Ravenous sounds about right. I知 hungry as I type this lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    The appetite boost is on par with MK-677 IME (I know, bold statement) but feels much more...natural.

10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    The appetite boost is on par with MK-677 IME (I know, bold statement) but feels much more...natural.
    No way near lol MK-677 appetite boost is crazy. KS is very tolerable
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    No way near lol MK-677 appetite boost is crazy. KS is very tolerable
    I said it feels much more natural indeed. With KS I can eat no less than 25-30% above my usual servings and still feel slightly hungry (with zero bloat), with MK IME it's an unpleasant urge to eat anything on sight till I feel awfully.

12. Agree the appetite increase while on KS does feel very natural and I rarely if ever feel bloated or disgusting even after my largest meals

13. Anyone else feel like they get deeper sleep taking this? I'm taking amnes1a too, but I only take the amnes1a a few times a week. KS is everyday. It feels like my sleep is deeper, and I'm sleeping more than usual. Also occasionally getting crazy dreams!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Anyone else feel like they get deeper sleep taking this? I'm taking amnes1a too, but I only take the amnes1a a few times a week. KS is everyday. It feels like my sleep is deeper, and I'm sleeping more than usual. Also occasionally getting crazy dreams!
    Yep, it definitely seems to improve my sleep quality. @thebigt noted the same many times during his KS log iirc.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Anyone else feel like they get deeper sleep taking this? I'm taking amnes1a too, but I only take the amnes1a a few times a week. KS is everyday. It feels like my sleep is deeper, and I'm sleeping more than usual. Also occasionally getting crazy dreams!
    Yep, it definitely seems to improve my sleep quality. @thebigt noted the same many times during his KS log iirc.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

16. Can someone sum up what kind of benefits will i see taking kinglayer except the increase of hunger?sorry for.my english , it is.not.my first language.
    Ps im 4 days in an epilogue cycle

17. Quote Originally Posted by PARASXOS View Post
    Can someone sum up what kind of benefits will i see taking kinglayer except the increase of hunger?sorry for.my english , it is.not.my first language.
    Sure. Also aids in muscle growth by stimulating the pathways for muscle hypertrophy while simultaneously inhibiting muscle catabolism. Also will improve digestion and nutrient uptake.

Here are the bullet points for K1ngs Slayer:
    *Stimulates key anabolic pathways linked to muscle building
    *Potently blocks pathways related to muscle breakdown
    *Eat more, grow more, bloat less
    *Significantly improved nutrient digestion, uptake and utilization
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by PARASXOS View Post
    Can someone sum up what kind of benefits will i see taking kinglayer except the increase of hunger?sorry for.my english , it is.not.my first language.
    Sure. Also aids in muscle growth by stimulating the pathways for muscle hypertrophy while simultaneously inhibiting muscle catabolism. Also will improve digestion and nutrient uptake.

Here are the bullet points for K1ngs Slayer:
    *Stimulates key anabolic pathways linked to muscle building
    *Potently blocks pathways related to muscle breakdown
    *Eat more, grow more, bloat less
    *Significantly improved nutrient digestion, uptake and utilization
    OLYMPUS LABS

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    absolutely!!!

improved sleep, increased appetite, better endorphin release during cardio, muscle fullness, and even eating a very sloppy diet most of my weight gain was lean-I was truly impressed by this!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

20. How痴 everyone dosing this?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    How痴 everyone dosing this?
    2/2/2 prior to meals.
    OLYMPUS LABS

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    2/2/2 prior to meals.
    Yep pretty much how I知 taking mine

23. Has anyone tried this with a ketogenic diet? I have 2 bottles I haven’t started yet and starting keto tomorrow.

24. Hello guys, I'm going to order this product soon

Just want to ask if it has any effects (either positive or negative) on hair (cause hair loss etc) and libido. Also, it's alright to stack it with creatine, yeah?

Thank you very much, Olympus Labs is one of the companies that I trust

25. Quote Originally Posted by Greekbrah View Post
    Hello guys, I'm going to order this product soon

Just want to ask if it has any effects (either positive or negative) on hair (cause hair loss etc) and libido. Also, it's alright to stack it with creatine, yeah?

Thank you very much, Olympus Labs is one of the companies that I trust
    It can be stacked with anything and everything, versatility at its finest-
    No effect on hair or libido, it works via pathways not related to those in any way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM