Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 22 of 27 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?

2. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?
    Absolutely you can.

Not at all. I would think KB provided you a solid base upon which to build further with KS.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Same goes for Ghrelin and its mimetics.
    So this increases gastric motility? Thatís a concern with me already dealing with Ulcerative colitis.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    So this increases gastric motility? Thatís a concern with me already dealing with Ulcerative colitis.
    Dude look into cbd products then. Itís life changing for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. Weíll be reviewing some soon at modernathletichealth.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Absolutely you can.

Not at all. I would think KB provided you a solid base upon which to build further with KS.
    Nice, what if I stacked it with Massacr3? Would those go well together? (k1ngslayer and massacr3)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Nice, what if I stacked it with Massacr3? Would those go well together? (k1ngslayer and massacr3)
    yes, I think they would go well together...just my opinion.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, I think they would go well together...just my opinion.
    Absofrigginlutely
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Dude look into cbd products then. It’s life changing for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. We’ll be reviewing some soon at modernathletichealth.com
    Been on 40-100 mg daily for 2 years

9. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Just started that stack this week and muscle fullness and hunger increase is already noticeable for me
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

10. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Peanut butter and jelly...on steroids.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Been on 40-100 mg daily for 2 years
    Isn't that expensive?

12. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Just started that stack this week and muscle fullness and hunger increase is already noticeable for me
    I bet!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. I'm really looking forward to giving this a whirl. Vector really did nothing for me besides make me feel woozy, and I lost a bit of size if anything while running it, but from what I'm reading, I'm liking the look of K1ngs Slayer. OL's never let me down yet.

14. Yeah I’ve never taken a bad OL product. I’m a few days into k1ngs slayer and massacr3 and feeling pretty good. Excited for this 2 month run. I also got amnes1a in the stack.

15. Are you off the K1ngs Blood now? I'm running KB again at the moment (into month one) and I was thinking of stacking KB with KS and Massacr3. The latter two added once I get paid at the end of t'month...

16. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Yeah Iíve never taken a bad OL product. Iím a few days into k1ngs slayer and massacr3 and feeling pretty good. Excited for this 2 month run. I also got amnes1a in the stack.
    Iím on that stack as well. Only going on my 2nd week and notice an increase in muscle fullness and appetite

17. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Are you off the K1ngs Blood now? I'm running KB again at the moment (into month one) and I was thinking of stacking KB with KS and Massacr3. The latter two added once I get paid at the end of t'month...
    There was like a 2-3 day overlap where I was on all 3 before my k1ngs blood ran out. I was going to wait for k1ngs blood to finish but couldn't wait and just stacked all 3 lol. I don't see why you couldn't just run all 3. They are designed to do different things so I don't think there will be any diminishing returns.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I’m on that stack as well. Only going on my 2nd week and notice an increase in muscle fullness and appetite
    Nice. Biggest thing I notice right now is endurance at the gym (probably the massacr3?). I can go longer than before and I also recover from hard training faster than normal. I also am loving the amnes1a. I haven't taken it on an empty stomach as it recommends because I eat before bed, but I still feel the drowsiness and get deep sleep with it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    Nice. Biggest thing I notice right now is endurance at the gym (probably the massacr3?). I can go longer than before and I also recover from hard training faster than normal. I also am loving the amnes1a. I haven't taken it on an empty stomach as it recommends because I eat before bed, but I still feel the drowsiness and get deep sleep with it.
    I didnít really take Amnes1a on an empty stomach either and still noticed the benefits. I only stopped because Iím on K1ngslayer which also helps you get deep, restful sleep

20. Does anyone have any links to some KingSlayer logs? I ran epilogue and massacre last spring and really enjoyed it. Thinning about giving KingSlayer a go.

21. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Does anyone have any links to some KingSlayer logs? I ran epilogue and massacre last spring and really enjoyed it. Thinning about giving KingSlayer a go.
    K1NGSLAYER-nuff said

Oconns28 Becomes the K1ng Slayer

22. Just finished 2 bottles with massacre. Loved it

How long of a break should I take before I go back on kingslayer?

23. Any sales going on now?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    Just finished 2 bottles with massacre. Loved it

How long of a break should I take before I go back on kingslayer?
    A four weeks break is definitely enough. You can stretch the run to 12 weeks tho.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM