Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 22 of 22 First ... 202122

1. I stated my KS journey on July 5th at the start of PCT, but have not really said too much since.
    There are mainly 2 reasons. I started messing around with other products in the meantime, and I was trying to gain a sense of what those had to offer as well. This meant that some days I have not even taken any KS. While on other days, I had full servings. Sometimes half! Itís my nature to make things complicated It wasnít entirely on purpose though.

Having said that, I have still gotten a sense of what this has to offer...and this KME extract is legit!
    In comparison to ORIG1N, the pumps are on a much different level, appetite increase is also more profound, as well as sleep benefits. 2 KS before bed with a dose of AMNES1A leads to a long night of rest! Assuming you donít wake up in the middle of the night with the munchies. I have only had diarrhea type episodes once or twice post dosage of KS. Not too problematic, and it has not been a deterrent thus far.

The only negative thing for me thus far is some lethargy. My initial post indicated an increase in energy, much like ORIG1N. Unfortunately, this has not remained true ever since that time. My first dose in the morning, preceded by stims and followed by a protein shake and some peanut butter and toast, has often sent me back to bed. Increased HGH??
    Bottom line, it seems that I do miss the Robuvit for the energy benefits.

I canít attribute any strength gains to this yet, but I have obviously been quite sporadic with my dosing. Maybe I will be able to iron things out in the near future, or revisit after PCT....who knows. Either way, I just wanted to share my thoughts and explain my lack of feedback.

2. I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon90 View Post
    I searched the thread for k1ngsblood and couldn't find anything, but was just wondering if its ok to run this for 2 months after 2 months of taking k1ngsblood? Will there be diminishing returns?
    Absolutely you can.

Not at all. I would think KB provided you a solid base upon which to build further with KS.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM