Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 20 of 27 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

1. I mentioned this in bigt’s log earlier. I had insane hunger last night with 2 caps of KS before supper. Ended up smashing around 3k cals before I finally felt satisfied. Helluva good way to redeem and replenish after a grueling chest workout! Zero indigestion issues also and no GI issues
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I mentioned this in bigt’s log earlier. I had insane hunger last night with 2 caps of KS before supper. Ended up smashing around 3k cals before I finally felt satisfied. Helluva good way to redeem and replenish after a grueling chest workout! Zero indigestion issues also and no GI issues
    3k cals is a whole lotta food...!!!

same here, increased appetite with zero issues!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. 2 questions...1.Bottle says 6 caps at once but from browsing this thread it looks like ppl are splitting dose so whatís the recommendation on how many pills and when?
    2. Ok to stack with Kings Blood?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    2 questions...1.Bottle says 6 caps at once but from browsing this thread it looks like ppl are splitting dose so what’s the recommendation on how many pills and when?
    2. Ok to stack with Kings Blood?
    2 best options imo:
    Split 3 caps with two biggest meals daily
    OR
    2 caps with 3 largest meals daily

I prefer the 2 caps 3x daily protocol.

And yes, you definitely can stack this with KingsBlood
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    2 best options imo:
    OR

Doing this stack at the moment in PCT and I, m super shredded despite I, m eating like a pig
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bolex View Post
    Doing this stack at the moment in PCT and I, m super shredded despite I, m eating like a pig
    I got 2 more weeks of my clomid pct and Iím gonna jump on the Kings Blood once the clomid is done and Iím debating adding king slayer too. Iím probably gonna...does improve digestion noticeably? I constantly feel like I never ďemptyĒ

7. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    I got 2 more weeks of my clomid pct and Iím gonna jump on the Kings Blood once the clomid is done and Iím debating adding king slayer too. Iím probably gonna...does improve digestion noticeably? I constantly feel like I never ďemptyĒ
    Yes it helps with digestion but because so you will be hungry all the time

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolex View Post
    Yes it helps with digestion but because so you will be hungry all the time
    So the how does it help get shredded if your stuffing face all day

9. Eat right!!!! And run away from the kitchen when you can't eat more calories...
    Pump and vascularity is amazing too

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolex View Post
    Eat right!!!! And run away from the kitchen when you can't eat more calories...
    If you had to chose Massacre or Slayer to run with kings Blood which would it be?

11. Sorry never tried massacre but I tried once a laxogenin supplement from OL and wasn't impressed maybe I am a non responder to laxo who knows.
    I'm enjoying KSlayer at the moment with kings blood.
    Second KSlayer bottle will be with the new testify version that I never tried...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    2 best options imo:
    OR

Cosigned!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolex View Post
    Eat right!!!! And run away from the kitchen when you can't eat more calories...
    You can eat like a horse without getting fat,at all...just BIG, if you know what you're doing. Pick your food wisely, give your body PLENTY of what it needs to sustain anabolism. Junk food is a whole different deal guys.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

13. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Cosigned!

You can eat like a horse without getting fat,at all...just BIG, if you know what you're doing. Pick your food wisely, give your body PLENTY of what it needs to sustain anabolism. Junk food is a whole different deal guys.
    Exactly!!! It's all discipline... Eat the right stuff and stop eating when you've reached your total daily calories. If you've eaten a little too much yesterday cut a little the next day and so on...discipline and focus at what you want to achieve!

14. I wish I could give this a run! Currently finishing up a summer cut and about to start reverse dieting to regain a little strength and size.

15. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Cosigned!

is pizza hut deep dish with all the toppings junk food? if it is i'm in trouble, lol!!!

I only splurge once in awhile but I gave in to temptation last night....damn, I was hungry!!!

16. Started K1ngslayer today. Got a log going if anyone is interested.

K1ngslayer/Massacre log (unsponsored)

17. *k1ngslayer and Massacr3

18. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Started K1ngslayer today. Got a log going if anyone is interested.

K1ngslayer/Massacre log (unsponsored)
    im in!!!

19. Are any of you guys running KS "emptying" more often? lol I'm about a week in and have noticed that and the pump. I'm not using it for a bulk, though. Trying to maintain as much muscle as possible during a cut.

20. Quote Originally Posted by treos11508 View Post
    Are any of you guys running KS "emptying" more often? lol I'm about a week in and have noticed that and the pump. I'm not using it for a bulk, though. Trying to maintain as much muscle as possible during a cut.
    Yes, I noticed that on the very first day I took my full dose when I had 3 bowel movements within about 7 hrs. The Gentian increases GI motility/emptying.

21. I may buy this just for the faster emptying

22. Quote Originally Posted by treos11508 View Post
    Are any of you guys running KS "emptying" more often? lol I'm about a week in and have noticed that and the pump. I'm not using it for a bulk, though. Trying to maintain as much muscle as possible during a cut.
    Common for people to get backed up when bulking. KS fixes that plus a not so insignificant MOA...nutrient uptake.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yes, I noticed that on the very first day I took my full dose when I had 3 bowel movements within about 7 hrs. The Gentian increases GI motility/emptying.
    Same goes for Ghrelin and its mimetics.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

24. Question

Whatís the better stack for bulking

Test1fy with Massacr3

Or

K1ngslayer with Massacr3?

Thank you

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    Question

What’s the better stack for bulking

Test1fy with Massacr3

Or

K1ngslayer with Massacr3?

Thank you
    Fairly close race but KS+Massacre gets my vote. Mainly because the appetite increasing effects are so significant. I’m only about 2 weeks into my first KS run so I can’t speak yet about any other effects than the appetite and muscle fullness. Plus the enhanced protein synthesis from the Laxogenin in Massacre will be very synergistic with increased calorie intake. KS is gonna be great for bulking IMO.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM