Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I like the straight forward bolus dosing. Since my largest meal is post workout and Is minimum 1400cals I very much look forward to seeing how this product will affect me with gains, fat loss, and digestion. On top of Glycøshield I’ll have no excuses not to look like I work out, finally
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Lets see what happens..
    •   

3. What would be the optimal way to take this?
    When Bulking/Cutting/Recomp?

Because i plan to start a cut soon, and this sounds pretty awesome!

4. I was planning to start my cut beginning of April but might have to push it back to May now just so I can give K1ngslayer a run!! Super exc1ted for this, especially after reading that write up!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

5. I plan on implementing it and keeping calories and cardio the same for at least 3-4 weeks before making any adjustments
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TreatnHerRigt View Post
    What would be the optimal way to take this?
    When Bulking/Cutting/Recomp?

Because i plan to start a cut soon, and this sounds pretty awesome!
    Will actually benefit in any circumstance. I tested while at maintenance calories and recomp effects were really noticeable within a few weeks. If you have used Orig1n then you will experience the same digestion, recovery and workout performances that it provided.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Will actually benefit in any circumstance. I tested while at maintenance calories and recomp effects were really noticeable within a few weeks. If you have used Orig1n then you will experience the same digestion, recovery and workout performances that it provided.
    Digestion on Or1gin was insane! I could eat a lot of red meat and still my stomach felt great

8. this gonna be so synergistic with ames1a

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Digestion on Or1gin was insane! I could eat a lot of red meat and still my stomach felt great
    I noticed this when I used it too. Same with other product I used that also had gentian. Is this the same gentian extract as in Origin? The old label said 10:1 extract and the new one only says root, but maybe it’s just a labeling thing?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I noticed this when I used it too. Same with other product I used that also had gentian. Is this the same gentian extract as in Origin? The old label said 10:1 extract and the new one only says root, but maybe it’s just a labeling thing?
    It is the exact same
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    It is the exact same
    Awesome. Good stuff man.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    this gonna be so synergistic with ames1a
    100%
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

13. Sweet ! just in time as i'm finishing off my last 2 bottles of OG Or1gin.

14. I had previously seen the data and researched the benefits of Korean Mistletoe and suspected it would not be long before somebody utilized this ingredient. Congrats to OL for bringing it to the table!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I had previously seen the data and researched the benefits of Korean Mistletoe and suspected it would not be long before somebody utilized this ingredient. Congrats to OL for bringing it to the table!
    We had worked on getting the right source and extract for months...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

16. Subbed.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Yeah, I am very excited about the Korean Mistletoe and will definitely be trying KS!

18. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Yep. Finding the correct plant material ain't easy as most would assume. Same goes for extraction process.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

19. Good job! Im one week into my 3 bottles or Or1gin so by the time i run out people should have been getting their hand on K1ngslayer. Hopefully it will be available in the EU by then as well so that i can move on to that.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Good job! Im one week into my 3 bottles or Or1gin so by the time i run out people should have been getting their hand on K1ngslayer. Hopefully it will be available in the EU by then as well so that i can move on to that.
    Count on it
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

21. Looking forward to stacking this for a natural cycle in my PCT.

22. I have a question.
    Rikkun****o isnt a plant. Its a chinese medicine comprised of 8 ingredients. Can you explain how you have Rikkun****o whole plant if its not a plant?

"
    Rikkun****o, a Kampo medicine, is often prescribed for upper gastrointestinal disorders such as functional dyspepsia (FD), gastroesophageal reflux, and anorexia [1–3] and is prepared by compounding eight of the following crude drugs: Atractylodis lanceae rhizoma, Ginseng radix, Pinellia tuber, Hoelen, Zizyphi fructus, Aurantii nobilis pericarpium, Glycyrrhizae radix, and Zingiberis rhizome. "

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2014/519035/

And how is it standardized for 20% atractlodin if its 8 plants?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have a question.
    Rikkun****o isnt a plant. Its a chinese medicine comprised of 8 ingredients. Can you explain how you have Rikkun****o whole plant if its not a plant?

"
    Rikkun****o, a Kampo medicine, is often prescribed for upper gastrointestinal disorders such as functional dyspepsia (FD), gastroesophageal reflux, and anorexia [1–3] and is prepared by compounding eight of the following crude drugs: Atractylodis lanceae rhizoma, Ginseng radix, Pinellia tuber, Hoelen, Zizyphi fructus, Aurantii nobilis pericarpium, Glycyrrhizae radix, and Zingiberis rhizome. "

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2014/519035/

And how is it standardized for 20% atractlodin if its 8 plants?
    Hi thanks for the series of rhetorical questions, its obviously a labelling error, as you know. We moved from a freeze dried oil in Orig1n to a 20% extract of atractylodis lanceae.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Hi thanks for the series of rhetorical questions, its obviously a labelling error, as you know. We moved from a freeze dried oil in Orig1n to a 20% extract of atractylodis lanceae.
    Not meant to be problematic. A reasonable question I assume someone else would ask if I didn't.
    Korean mistletoe is interesting.
    Is it 2g of 1:1 whole plant? Not a bad choice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  25. Q&A for K1NGSLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not meant to be problematic. A reasonable question I assume someone else would ask if I didn't.
    Korean mistletoe is interesting.
    Is it 2g of 1:1 whole plant? Not a bad choice.
    No, it is 2g of the whole plant extract from a korean sourced mistletoe (no an easy thing to source) and extracted in the same process as the referenced study.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM