K1ngsguard side effects

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything in this which could be making me elevated in the wrong ways?

Moodswings
Agitation
Anger

Is it ok with caffeine or making caffeine stronger?

08301EF9-9F88-4BD5-A284-EE914FFDD9D0.jpeg

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Been taking it 2 breakfast 2 lunch 2 dinner. This is my second day.

It’s the only thing I can think of that is responsible.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
and do you take it just for overall health or do you take any substance? caffeine shouldn’t impact you

do you take any medication on a daily basis?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Just for overall health. Took me by surprise just assumed it was interacting with caffeine. Didn’t feel this way before I started taking it.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
No medication or other supplements.

I take some theanine with my caffeine.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
thats weird. imho there is nothing in the product which should cause any of these adverse effects, especially if you arent taking any other drugs with it.

today i got 2 bottles k1ngsguard for myself as an on cycle support but i haven’t started using it yet so i cant say how it treats me.

im sorry that i cant help you further but as you can see i posted two OL guys, they will help you asap.

and maybe you should ask in the official K1ngsguard Q&A thread

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your help. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking it for 3 months, on cycle/post cycle with absolutely NO issues. At all!

Perhaps you had a bad day along with a lot of your strong coffee that you mentioned in the other thread.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Could just be coincidence. I hope so and I can continue to take K1ngsguard.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Echoing comments above, there is nothing in KG that should cause those symptoms.

If you are using just for general health I would use 3 caps per day. If you have normal blood pressure (ie base is normal & not using any supps that increase BP) MegaNatural BP can drop BP too much but that would make you sluggish...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing.
Unless you're taking it with stims, then Naringin may increase stimulants bioavailability.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Nothing.
Unless you're taking it with stims, then Naringin may increase stimulants bioavailability.
so if i take re1gn with my lgd, how long should i wait till i ingest k1ngsguard to prevent any unwanted effects? 5 hours?