AMNES1A Q&A

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    but please DONT use any additional discount codes, that is absolutely not allowed.
    Iím not stupid

2. Looking forward to trying it tonight! Name:  1522926667582.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  62.3 KB
    •   

3. I just ordered two more bottles of AMNES1A yesterday....keeping the run going! I actually bought way too many other things as well. All necessities though...including 2 tubs of CU. I am not quite sure how long I will still be able to obtain that....had to grab some!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just ordered two more bottles of AMNES1A yesterday....keeping the run going! I actually bought way too many other things as well. All necessities though...including 2 tubs of CU. I am not quite sure how long I will still be able to obtain that....had to grab some!
    I need to pick up some more amnes1a myself, been trying to hold off getting any more CU until nutriverse come back around, hopefully. That BOGO was a sweet deal

5. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I need to pick up some more amnes1a myself, been trying to hold off getting any more CU until nutriverse come back around, hopefully. That BOGO was a sweet deal
    Yeah...I was holding out as well...
    Then I was ordering my AMNES1A etc...and just said fucc it!
    Working out without CU is simply not an option. 1 scoop RE1GN, 1 scoop CU...all the way!
    •   

6. Anyone know if any of the ingredients might negatively interact with bupropion? I'd love to give Amnes1a a try (wake multiple times each night and have averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night over the last few years). My doctor isn't very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements, so can't really get a good answer there. However, I would understand if this is a question that a rep (or anyone else) might be leery of answering.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Anyone know if any of the ingredients might negatively interact with bupropion? I'd love to give Amnes1a a try (wake multiple times each night and have averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night over the last few years). My doctor isn't very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements, so can't really get a good answer there. However, I would understand if this is a question that a rep (or anyone else) might be leery of answering.
    I do know that use of a Melatonin is not advised with an MAOI or SSRI. However, I believe Bupropion(Wellbutrin) is an NRDI and a bit different. A quick search didn’t list any specific interactions but further research is needed. I would pose this question to a Pharmacologist.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I do know that use of a Melatonin is not advised with an MAOI or SSRI. However, I believe Bupropion(Wellbutrin) is an NRDI and a bit different. A quick search didn’t list any specific interactions but further research is needed. I would pose this question to a Pharmacologist.
    Thanks, I appreciate the response. I'll try to find a pharmacologist to ask.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the response. I'll try to find a pharmacologist to ask.
    Cool. There’s a few on here. Can’t remember exactly who. @2kvette might be in that field IIRC?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Anyone know if any of the ingredients might negatively interact with bupropion? I'd love to give Amnes1a a try (wake multiple times each night and have averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night over the last few years). My doctor isn't very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements, so can't really get a good answer there. However, I would understand if this is a question that a rep (or anyone else) might be leery of answering.
    Hey, bupropion works through dopamine and norepi reuptake inhibition. Human receptor binding shows 5-HT receptor inhibition at around 2%. So 5-HT supplements are not likely to be a big deal. Now, this stuff has a lot of herbal products in it which are very difficult to find receptor binding assays on. So I can't speak to what the effects of each ingredient would be without really doing some in depth research on substances that may or may have not been appropriately studied.

BUT! I will say this, the buproprion is likely whats keeping you awake at night. It's one of the most common side effects, and I almost expect everyone who is on it to experience it in some form.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    Hey, bupropion works through dopamine and norepi reuptake inhibition. Human receptor binding shows 5-HT receptor inhibition at around 2%. So 5-HT supplements are not likely to be a big deal. Now, this stuff has a lot of herbal products in it which are very difficult to find receptor binding assays on. So I can't speak to what the effects of each ingredient would be without really doing some in depth research on substances that may or may have not been appropriately studied.

BUT! I will say this, the buproprion is likely whats keeping you awake at night. It's one of the most common side effects, and I almost expect everyone who is on it to experience it in some form.
    Thanks for the info. I'll read up more on all the ingredients to make sure there are no interactions. Unfortunately, the problem isn't the Bupropion as I just started taking it a couple months ago and have had issues with sleep for years (no better, no worse since starting Bupropion). However, if I do take the second dose (150 mg sr) in the afternoon, then sleep is definitely worse (which is why I stick with just a single morning dose).

12. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll read up more on all the ingredients to make sure there are no interactions. Unfortunately, the problem isn't the Bupropion as I just started taking it a couple months ago and have had issues with sleep for years (no better, no worse since starting Bupropion). However, if I do take the second dose (150 mg sr) in the afternoon, then sleep is definitely worse (which is why I stick with just a single morning dose).
    Try a quarter of a doxylamine and cut stims and coffee. Could be stress too; don’t go for ambien. It looses effects after two weeks man.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    Try a quarter of a doxylamine and cut stims and coffee. Could be stress too; don’t go for ambien. It looses effects after two weeks man.
    Thank you for the suggestions. Have been taking 12.5-25 mg benadryl many nights (which helps some) but will check out doxylamine. Also, I don't take stims...can't tolerate them. Will stay clear of ambien (mom and brother take it and both have commented on it not working as well over time and other issues). Thanks again.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions. Have been taking 12.5-25 mg benadryl many nights (which helps some) but will check out doxylamine. Also, I don't take stims...can't tolerate them. Will stay clear of ambien (mom and brother take it and both have commented on it not working as well over time and other issues). Thanks again.
    I use SLEEP AID from Cosco, I think Kirkland is the brand, once in awhile and I always get deep sleep from it no matter how much I been overdosing on stim. Only problem is that if you don’t give you enough hours to sleep you wake up feeling groggy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    I use SLEEP AID from Cosco, I think Kirkland is the brand, once in awhile and I always get deep sleep from it no matter how much I been overdosing on stim. Only problem is that if you don’t give you enough hours to sleep you wake up feeling groggy.
    You’re lucky to respond well to that. Doxylamine Succinate doesn’t help me at all. Diphenhydramine does well for a week or so bit leaves grogginess for me.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem I have when taking benadryl. I don't get enough hours due to what's become normal insomnia and kids waking me when I do finally fall asleep. So, I'm always groggy when I do wake up. L-theanine helps too but no matter what I take, I'll still wake up 2 or 3 hours later and have trouble getting back to sleep. I have to then take more stuff to knock me out again...which carries into the next morning causing grogginess. That's why I'm looking at Amnes1a. Seems like a great formula that should help with the quality of sleep I get (even when woken multiple times by the kids). Just want to be careful with any possible interaction with my meds.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem I have when taking benadryl. I don't get enough hours due to what's become normal insomnia and kids waking me when I do finally fall asleep. So, I'm always groggy when I do wake up. L-theanine helps too but no matter what I take, I'll still wake up 2 or 3 hours later and have trouble getting back to sleep. I have to then take more stuff to knock me out again...which carries into the next morning causing grogginess. That's why I'm looking at Amnes1a. Seems like a great formula that should help with the quality of sleep I get (even when woken multiple times by the kids). Just want to be careful with any possible interaction with my meds.
    Yeah, kids are great but they do not help with sleep...

Let me know how Amnesia work out.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    You’re lucky to respond well to that. Doxylamine Succinate doesn’t help me at all. Diphenhydramine does well for a week or so bit leaves grogginess for me.

That’s why I like doxylamine over Benadryl. Clears the system faster, so less grogginess. Makes you cinstipsted if you take it a lot though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    Thatís why I like doxylamine over Benadryl. Clears the system faster, so less grogginess. Makes you cinstipsted if you take it a lot though.
    Itís actually the opposite.
    Black Lion Research Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    It’s actually the opposite.
    Not really, they’re about the same. But diphenhydramine seems to be more susceptible to genetetic polymorphism in p450’s. Especially with 2D6. That’s why the half life ranges is so wild, from 2hr to 18hr. I haven’t seen as many people complain of doxylamien making them groggy.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    Not really, theyíre about the same. But diphenhydramine seems to be more susceptible to genetetic polymorphism in p450ís. Especially with 2D6. Thatís why the half life ranges is so wild, from 2hr to 18hr. I havenít seen as many people complain of doxylamien making them groggy.
    That wasnít your original statement. Clinically and according to the literature, itís widely accepted that doxylamine has a longer pk clearance across the board. The range does vary for DPH, but itís taken into account in the range and median t1/2 information.
    Black Lion Research Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    That’s why I like doxylamine over Benadryl. Clears the system faster, so less grogginess. Makes you cinstipsted if you take it a lot though.
    If I don’t give myself enough hours Benadryl still makes me groggy.

23. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    That wasn’t your original statement. Clinically and according to the literature, it’s widely accepted that doxylamine has a longer pk clearance across the board. The range does vary for DPH, but it’s taken into account in the range and median t1/2 information.
    Did some deep digging. You sir are correct!!!

Now, aside from 2D6 variance, I have seen far more people complain of benadryl keeping them foggy than doxylamine. Perhaps Benadryl has an active metabolite that last far longer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    Did some deep digging. You sir are correct!!!

Now, aside from 2D6 variance, I have seen far more people complain of benadryl keeping them foggy than doxylamine. Perhaps Benadryl has an active metabolite that last far longer.
    No problem brother, everyone is here to learn from each other. No matter what sleep aid someone picks, there will always be a high stim preworkout to kick them back into gear
    Black Lion Research Rep

25. Alright so I have used this for over 2 weeks , 1to 2 hours before sleep I go to bed around 2 or 1 am , I sleep deep then out of nowhere I wake up alert around 6 am thinking it’s time to get up , but at the same time I’m tired af obviously... I though that would stop but not really.
    I’m taking full dose and not sure wtf is going on and now I’m starting to feel tired more and more, maybe if I’m going to bed around 11 that would work best for me I don’t know man . I have another bottle lol n I hate wasting money.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics