AMNES1A Q&A

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    oh haha so it would be anyway in the right direction =)
    Yeah lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    In the write up:

ďOther research in animals have shown l-theanine decreases serotonin and increases norepinephrine in the brain.Ē

Pretty sure thatís backwards...
    Yes itís a typo...l-theanine increases serontin
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Any updates on shipping for Amnes1a?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thebigc4 View Post
    Any updates on shipping for Amnes1a?
    Should be shipping out later this week last i was told.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

5. Popped up on Itunes as well. I listened to it this morning while hitting a new PR in front squats.

6. yessssss 🕺🏿

The status of order #xxx is now Shipped

Products shipped

Cart Items Qty
    RAUWOLSCINE 1
    AMNES1A 2
    IGNIT3 SAMPLE PACKET 1

7. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yessssss ����

The status of order #xxx is now Shipped

Products shipped

Cart Items Qty
    RAUWOLSCINE 1
    AMNES1A 2
    IGNIT3 SAMPLE PACKET 1
    AMNES1A is shipping....
    Name:  B675982F-5042-4C4E-AAC1-0CF797686F5D.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  78.2 KB

8. Can't wait to see some reviews! The only sleep supplement I've tried (currently logging on another forum) is Muscle Elements AminoPM. The taste is nearly horrid, but it knocks me off my feet in about a half hour and I have been waking up nice and refreshed. Definitely wouldn't mind something in capsule form, and OL products have been great to me thus far.

9. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Can't wait to see some reviews! The only sleep supplement I've tried (currently logging on another forum) is Muscle Elements AminoPM. The taste is nearly horrid, but it knocks me off my feet in about a half hour and I have been waking up nice and refreshed. Definitely wouldn't mind something in capsule form, and OL products have been great to me thus far.
    I should have mine in a couple days and be able to post some thoughts a few days later. I’m glad we went with capsules as well. Liquid sleep formulas are no bueno for old men like me. I absolutely hate waking up to use the facilities. Defeats the purpose of a sleep supplement.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I should have mine in a couple days and be able to post some thoughts a few days later. I’m glad we went with capsules as well. Liquid sleep formulas are no bueno for old men like me. I absolutely hate waking up to use the facilities. Defeats the purpose of a sleep supplement.
    That is a huge downside for me as well.

Being that the flavor is almost intolerable, that means I have to water it down a bunch. I do not like having that much water before bed and neither does my fiance, who is also logging the aforementioned supplement with me. It's the worst for her because almost every night she has been waking up to go to the bathroom because of the water she consumes RIGHT before bed. It's hit or miss for me whether or not I get woken up for the same, but the water bloat before bed is certainly uncomfortable enough.

I'm basically almost ready to pull the trigger on Amnes1a. I have no doubt this will be a hit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    @Jebrook needs an OL-branded catheter.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    @Jebrook needs an OL-branded catheter.
    Rofl. I also need an OL vision supp for my cataracts too and something to clean my dentures! Old AF but strong
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Rofl. I also need an OL vision supp for my cataracts too. Old AF but strong
    OL dentures? Forged on Mount Olympus

14. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Being that the flavor is almost intolerable, that means I have to water it down a bunch. I do not like having that much water before bed and neither does my fiance, who is also logging the aforementioned supplement with me. It's the worst for her because almost every night she has been waking up to go to the bathroom because of the water she consumes RIGHT before bed. It's hit or miss for me whether or not I get woken up for the same, but the water bloat before bed is certainly uncomfortable enough.
    Yeah, these companies that come out with powdered sleep formulas should be slapped silly with the stupid stick

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, these companies that come out with powdered sleep formulas should be slapped silly with the stupid stick
    I think thatís what got them in trouble to begin with.

16. Just got my Amnes1a today. So stoked to try it tonight. Havenít gotten a good nights sleep in months.

17. this is my third day and what really stands out is the morning wakefulness . I do not wake up groggy at all. I still wake up thru the night but this has always been a big problem with me and this is were I'm hoping amnesia will help. One other thing is I've been having crazy dreams. One of them was I was Chewbacca and I was swinging around trees catching and eating squirrels lol

18. I recently used amnesia for 4 days straight. 1 hour before bed seems to be the sweet spot for me. By day 3 I was waking up early ready to go.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I recently used amnesia for 4 days straight. 1 hour before bed seems to be the sweet spot for me. By day 3 I was waking up early ready to go.
    Recovery improves immensely. There's no substitute for good sleep.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

20. Iíve used it two nights in a row. I still woke up halfway through the night per usual. 2nd night I fell back asleep quickly so Iím hoping thatís a positive trend. Hoping this weekend I can sleep in and see how I feel.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    I’ve used it two nights in a row. I still woke up halfway through the night per usual. 2nd night I fell back asleep quickly so I’m hoping that’s a positive trend. Hoping this weekend I can sleep in and see how I feel.
    FWIW, I usually wake up in the middle of the night too, and that hasn't changed on AMNES1A. I'm falling asleep faster overall though, and waking up well-rested. I also usually get RLS symptoms, which have been less severe with AMNES1A.
    OLYMPUS LABS

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    FWIW, I usually wake up in the middle of the night too, and that hasn't changed on AMNES1A. I'm falling asleep faster overall though, and waking up well-rested. I also usually get RLS symptoms, which have been less severe with AMNES1A.
    RLS is a big thing for me too. Iíll have to keep monitoring this. Hopefully this will get better as I keep using.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    RLS is a big thing for me too. I’ll have to keep monitoring this. Hopefully this will get better as I keep using.
    Look into balancing techniques for your autonomic nervous system. It helped get rid of my RLS.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    RLS is a big thing for me too. I’ll have to keep monitoring this. Hopefully this will get better as I keep using.
    I usually get aching/throbbing in my legs, happens most nights. For the most part, it seems to be down to either tingling or a dull ache. This has been pretty consistent since the first night I used AMNES1A. When I wake up in the middle of the night, it's been fine, but it was usually fine by then anyway, even before AMNES1A.
    OLYMPUS LABS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM