MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MASSACR3 Q&A

There will be a MASSACR3 in the gym!

Designed by the DemiGods to significantly enhance exercise performance and increase lean muscle mass.

Name:  image1.PNG
Views: 570
Size:  94.1 KB
    Name:  image2.PNG
Views: 561
Size:  95.6 KB

Official write-up: https://olympus-labs.com/product/massacr3/
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. In here!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

3. Interested

4. Iím in to learn
    •   

5. in for it
  6. MASSACR3 Q&A

so OL, can you tell us what to expect from massacr3 compared to ep1logue?

ive just read that massacr3 is more likely for bulking and ep1logue more for cut/recomp. didnt know that before, always thought that ep1logue is there to build mass in the first place but it seems that massacr3 is the better option for that? isnt the UroB the real mass gainer in these products?

7. I placed my order. Now waiting on the new Tr1umph.

8. In on this

9. In for da Massacr3
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    so OL, can you tell us what to expect from massacr3 compared to ep1lpgue?

ive just read that massacr3 is either for bulking and ep1logue more for cut/recomp. didnt know that before, always thought that ep1logue is there to build mass in the first place but it seems that massacr3 is the better option for that? isnt the UroB the real mass gainer in these products?
    Either will work for either goal. There's nothing about (-)-epicatechin or laxogenin that make them unsuitable for bulk or cut. So a lot of it will come down to which compound you prefer, or if you want to run half-doses of each. However, I will say that people who are prone to joint problems may really enjoy Massacr3, especially since Urolithin B will likely give you the ability to push a little harder in the gym, so any joint relief from the laxogenin will be welcomed.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

11. In for sure, can wait to Massacr3 the iron after my Ep1logue!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Either will work for either goal. There's nothing about (-)-epicatechin or laxogenin that make them unsuitable for bulk or cut. So a lot of it will come down to which compound you prefer, or if you want to run half-doses of each. However, I will say that people who are prone to joint problems may really enjoy Massacr3, especially since Urolithin B will likely give you the ability to push a little harder in the gym, so any joint relief from the laxogenin will be welcomed.
    When you say half doses : so 1 cap of Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3 to be clear?

13. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    yes!

14. In, Ill definitely be stacking the two during the last few weeks of my cycle and through PCT.

15. So this is like strength unleashed higher dose laxo + green tea + punica

50mg vs 300mg .. whoa I take it delivery system phytofuse is the same Strength unleashed ?

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Yes, 50% dose of each, so 1 cap Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3.
    OLYMPUS LABS

17. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Yes, 50% dose of each, so 1 cap Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3.
    What type of side effects would we be looking at if we dosed them both at 2 caps together?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    What type of side effects would we be looking at if we dosed them both at 2 caps together?
    Too much gainz

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    That remains to be seen. I look forward to feedback from those folks who decide to take both products at full strength.

20. Best way to cycle Massacr3 and Ep1logue? 8/12 weeks Ep1logue then 8/12 weeks Massacr3 and repeat? Or run them together at 1 caps each?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ThorBara View Post
    Best way to cycle Massacr3 and Ep1logue? 8/12 weeks Ep1logue then 8/12 weeks Massacr3 and repeat? Or run them together at 1 caps each?
    I would prefer to run each solo before going 1-1
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

22. oh boy, another treat by the good OL' OL

23. What happened to that 50 percent deal I saw on thanksgiving? Did I miss it?

Selling for full price on the website now.

I thought it said deal was good for 8 more days must have read it wrong. Should have pulled the trigger

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    What happened to that 50 percent deal I saw on thanksgiving? Did I miss it?

Selling for full price on the website now.

I thought it said deal was good for 8 more days must have read it wrong. Should have pulled the trigger
    The Thanksgiving sale on olympus-labs.com ended on the 29th. The Nutriverse sale is running until 12/5.
    OLYMPUS LABS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM