MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

1. Quick question on dosage:

So on workout days, take 2 pills 30-45 mins before lifting on an empty stomach.

Can you take them with BCAAs, or would that decrease absorption?

Also on non-workout days: is it better to split the dose: 1 in the morning and 1 at night OR take 2 on an empty stomach?

Thanks guys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Quick question on dosage:

So on workout days, take 2 pills 30-45 mins before lifting on an empty stomach.

Can you take them with BCAAs, or would that decrease absorption?

Also on non-workout days: is it better to split the dose: 1 in the morning and 1 at night OR take 2 on an empty stomach?

Thanks guys
    You can take the pills with bcaas and it will not decrease absorption whatsoever. Empty stomach means more so not having a meal right before taking Massacr3.

Also on non workout days I take 1 pill before breakfast and 1 before dinner.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

3. Just finished 2 bottles. How long of a break should I take before I go back on?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    Just finished 2 bottles. How long of a break should I take before I go back on?
    I would say at least 4 weeks off

5. Do you guys normally run an 8 or 12 week cycle of massacr3? What would be best?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Do you guys normally run an 8 or 12 week cycle of massacr3? What would be best?
    Either is fine but 12 gives a little longer to make gains before needing to take a break.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

7. I was originally planning to run massacr3 for 8 weeks but if 12 weeks is fine, I guess i'll pick up another bottle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    I was originally planning to run massacr3 for 8 weeks but if 12 weeks is fine, I guess i'll pick up another bottle.
    Id go for it. Im on week 6 of 12 right now and loving it

9. 300mg of Vaso6 is too much for me.. so Ive split the dose - 1-AM and 1-PM (pre workout).

Im one week in and already feeling the strength increase and pump effects. Feeling fuller thats for sure.

Ill running it for 8 weeks

10. any problem if I space out the 2 capsules? I usually wake up and take assass1nate before breakfast and then about 2 hours later, I take the 2 capsules of masssacr3 with my pre workout and I hit the gym. I'm finding that I'm almost getting too much of a pump (probably due to the vaso6 combined with my pre workout). Maybe I could take 1 of the massacr3 with assass1nate first thing in the morning before eating breakfast? And then that way, I'm only taking 1 massacr3 30 min before lifting?

11. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    any problem if I space out the 2 capsules? I usually wake up and take assass1nate before breakfast and then about 2 hours later, I take the 2 capsules of masssacr3 with my pre workout and I hit the gym. I'm finding that I'm almost getting too much of a pump (probably due to the vaso6 combined with my pre workout). Maybe I could take 1 of the massacr3 with assass1nate first thing in the morning before eating breakfast? And then that way, I'm only taking 1 massacr3 30 min before lifting?
    Sure, if the pump is distracting, splitting them is fine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

12. Anything in Massacr3 to cause anxiety? It's probably from a new pre workout I've been taking that has various stimulants in it but just wondering if anyone has ever reported anxiety while on massacr3? This is my first time taking a laxo supplement too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Anything in Massacr3 to cause anxiety? It's probably from a new pre workout I've been taking that has various stimulants in it but just wondering if anyone has ever reported anxiety while on massacr3? This is my first time taking a laxo supplement too.
    Not anxiety, no. First report Ive heard of that.

Id recommend reassessing your stimulant and caffeine intake

14. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Anything in Massacr3 to cause anxiety? It's probably from a new pre workout I've been taking that has various stimulants in it but just wondering if anyone has ever reported anxiety while on massacr3? This is my first time taking a laxo supplement too.
    Nothing in Massacr3 is very likely to cause or increase anxiety.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    I agree with @Josh141090 my money is on the new pre workout...sometimes new pre workouts have that affect initially but after a few uses usually things are good to go.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

16. Thanks for the input everyone. Yeah, I was pretty certain it's the new pre workout but figured I'd ask.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics