MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

    Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?
    Iíd go 3. Went 2 bottles myself and definitely wouldíve enjoyed another month
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS


  2. 3 bottles for sure. Iím on day 84. Also, donít be afraid to take a deload week while on it. I went on a 6 day vacation and only worked out 3 days and very light. Surprisingly, It seemed to have helped me add some mass.
    •   
       


  3. Hey guys, looking to throw some cash at OL & pick up a few bottles. Where's the best deal?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by King_Gainz View Post
    Hey guys, looking to throw some cash at OL & pick up a few bottles. Where's the best deal?
    The OL site (might see an Easter sale)

    There’s also Strong
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    The OL site (might see an Easter sale)

    There’s also Strong
    I have my cart loaded up
    •   
       


  6. Any codes for strong?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    The OL site (might see an Easter sale)

    There’s also Strong
    Easter sale happening? I've been holding off to purchase 2 more bottle of Ep1logue...

  8. Quick question, whenever I take Vaso6 (RE1GN, EP1LOGUE) on an empty stomach my stomach becomes upset & I always throw up. Should I just consume it with a meal or does this mean I shouldn't consume Vaso6 whatsoever?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by King_Gainz View Post
    Quick question, whenever I take Vaso6 (RE1GN, EP1LOGUE) on an empty stomach my stomach becomes upset & I always throw up. Should I just consume it with a meal or does this mean I shouldn't consume Vaso6 whatsoever?
    Try it about an 30-60 minutes after a light meal.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  10. Does massacr3 HAVE to be taken on an empty stomach?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Does massacr3 HAVE to be taken on an empty stomach?
    No.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Does massacr3 HAVE to be taken on an empty stomach?
    Not necessarily, but I definitely feel it hitting quicker this way.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  13. 2 or 3 capsules? I’m on my third bottle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    2 or 3 capsules? I’m on my third bottle
    Two is generally plenty unless you're a very large fella.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  15. I know OL has stated if you are stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3 not to take full doses of each because of too much Uro B....just wondering if anyone actually tried full doses of both and what their progress/results were like? Let's be honest, we know someone out there is going to try it lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    I know OL has stated if you are stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3 not to take full doses of each because of too much Uro B....just wondering if anyone actually tried full doses of both and what their progress/results were like? Let's be honest, we know someone out there is going to try it lol
    Plenty of guys are doing it. Our concern is for your wallet, not the side effects. Going past our recommended dosage doesn’t necessarily have a linear 1+1=2 effect to justify the increased cost. We put the right dosages in our products.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Plenty of guys are doing it. Our concern is for your wallet, not the side effects. Going past our recommended dosage doesn’t necessarily have a linear 1+1=2 effect to justify the increased cost. We put the right dosages in our products.
    Appreciate the concern, that's refreshing to hear. I would just hate to get a lowered dose of epi or laxo by not taking the full dose, so that was my main concern.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Appreciate the concern, that's refreshing to hear. I would just hate to get a lowered dose of epi or laxo by not taking the full dose, so that was my main concern.
    No sweats; we've always generously dosed every ingredient
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    I know OL has stated if you are stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3 not to take full doses of each because of too much Uro B....just wondering if anyone actually tried full doses of both and what their progress/results were like? Let's be honest, we know someone out there is going to try it lol
    a certain someone comes to mind.....

    @Danes
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a certain someone comes to mind.....

    @Danes
    Thanks

    Honestly, I havent tried Massacr3 but I have tried Ep1logue at 4 caps daily.
    No sides at all. Just Sexy pumps and musclefullness which I really love.

    I think it would be nice to run 2 caps Massacr3 and 2 caps of Ep1logue. i see no problem with that at all.but hey, its just me

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thanks

    Honestly, I havent tried Massacr3 but I have tried Ep1logue at 4 caps daily.
    No sides at all. Just Sexy pumps and musclefullness which I really love.

    I think it would be nice to run 2 caps Massacr3 and 2 caps of Ep1logue. i see no problem with that at all.but hey, its just me
    lol...you gotta be you!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you gotta be you!!!!
    You gonna love it !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thanks

    Honestly, I havent tried Massacr3 but I have tried Ep1logue at 4 caps daily.
    No sides at all. Just Sexy pumps and musclefullness which I really love.

    I think it would be nice to run 2 caps Massacr3 and 2 caps of Ep1logue. i see no problem with that at all.but hey, its just me
    I was thinking of trying this to finish up my cut before the summer hits. The weight isn't coming off like it used to....looking for any edge I can get.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You gonna love it !

    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a certain someone comes to mind.....

    @Danes
    Yeah but he doesn't count. He double doses anything, from food serving sizes to prostitutes, so a normal dose it's half a dose for him.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
  4. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:49 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in