MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Looking forward to starting my 2 month run with this. Time to power up

2. MASSACR3 Q&A

is laxogenin known to increase hunger? has anybody an increased appetite with massacr3?

due some reasons i had to change my time schedule a little bit, that means that i will start my LGD cycle on monday and finish it about 7,5 weeks later. so i will be in pct around end of april and we all know that summer is not far away than. after completed pct i will probably start cutting, so im thinking about how i should do that and what speaks against using massacr3 during a cut (i think it will be a short time with a high deficit, something like a mini cut, maybe a HSD). i wanted to start my 12 week massacr3 with day 1 of PCT.

maybe some people have a few impressions for me =)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    is laxogenin known to increase hunger? has anybody an increased appetite with massacr3?

due some reasons i had to change my time schedule a little bit, that means that i will start my LGD cycle on monday and finish it about 7,5 weeks later. so i will be in pct around end of april and we all know that summer is not far away than. after completed pct i will probably start cutting, so im thinking about how i should do that and what speaks against using massacr3 during a cut (i think it will be a short time with a high deficit, something like a mini cut, maybe a HSD). i wanted to start my 12 week massacr3 with day 1 of PCT.

My hunger definitely increased during my 12-week run of Ep1logue. But Iím on my second bottle of Massacr3, and my appetite has returned to ďnormal.Ē Thank goodness because Iím on mini-cut which is going well. I think Iíve read where for some folks the opposite has occurred. Go figure.

4. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

No increase in hunger. Only increase in hunger i notice is dependent on the intensity of my training.. which is expected

5. I haven't noticed any effect on appetite. About 3 weeks in.
    •   

6. MASSACR3 Q&A

Have you guys using Massacr3 noticed any increase in muscle mass, strength, decrease in DOMs and/or joint comfort?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Have you guys using Massacr3 noticed any increase in muscle mass, strength, decrease in DOMs and/or joint comfort?
    Just starting to notice strength and size improvement in the last few days. No decrease in DOMs or impact on joints that I can tell. I'm enjoying massacr3 so far, but to be totally honest, I prefer ep1logue (at least so far) because of the stellar endurance improvements.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    For me, muscle fullness, strength, and maybe a little bit for joints. Theoretically, based on the research @xtyler has shared, it should also help with muscle mass, but I can't personally speak for that one since it wasn't something I monitored closely enough to actually say I saw it in myself, moreso than I normally see without Massacr3.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Just starting to notice strength and size improvement in the last few days. No decrease in DOMs or impact on joints that I can tell. I'm enjoying massacr3 so far, but to be totally honest, I prefer ep1logue (at least so far) because of the stellar endurance improvements.
    Thanks for the feedback bud.

10. thank you guys for your input!

i think i will test it out and run massacr3 during pct and cut, should be sufficient to keep some strength, maybe it is also good for the joints.

during my 12 weeks ep1logue i didnt really feel an increased appetite, so i expect the same with massacr3. (maybe i will give ignit3 a shot - is this the right wording? lol - if energy levels get to low and appetite to strong)

11. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    How long have you been on Massacr3?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    How long have you been on Massacr3?
    Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    I haven't noticed any effect on appetite. About 3 weeks in.
    For the lay-up

13. Just started the third bottle of a 3 bottle Massacr3 run. Biggest difference for me between Massacr3 and Ep1logue is that my joints, and shoulders in particular, have been much improved. Iíve had shoulder issues for some time now (probably like most long-time lifters), but never wanted surgery because of the rehab and down time. It got to the point where it affected my sleep, because I like to sleep on my side. But I can tell you that in the last 4-6 weeks my shoulder joints are pain free while sleeping. I know it has been recommended to take a break after a 12 week run, but Iím tempted to keep it going because of how it has improved my joints.

14. Couldn’t agree more. Recovery and joint improvements are incredible with Massacr3. Now that I’m cycling off, it hurts to walk due to soreness. I got minimal to no soreness with Massacr3.

15. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Just started the third bottle of a 3 bottle Massacr3 run. Biggest difference for me between Massacr3 and Ep1logue is that my joints, and shoulders in particular, have been much improved. I’ve had shoulder issues for some time now (probably like most long-time lifters), but never wanted surgery because of the rehab and down time. It got to the point where it affected my sleep, because I like to sleep on my side. But I can tell you that in the last 4-6 weeks my shoulder joints are pain free while sleeping. I know it has been recommended to take a break after a 12 week run, but I’m tempted to keep it going because of how it has improved my joints.
    If you do the experiment to use for longer than 12 weeks please keep us posted.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

16. Subbed for details
    IG: Skraw85

17. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Just started the third bottle of a 3 bottle Massacr3 run. Biggest difference for me between Massacr3 and Ep1logue is that my joints, and shoulders in particular, have been much improved. I’ve had shoulder issues for some time now (probably like most long-time lifters), but never wanted surgery because of the rehab and down time. It got to the point where it affected my sleep, because I like to sleep on my side. But I can tell you that in the last 4-6 weeks my shoulder joints are pain free while sleeping. I know it has been recommended to take a break after a 12 week run, but I’m tempted to keep it going because of how it has improved my joints.
    SAME HERE BROTHER!!! Im scared to come off laxo in general because of how much of a tremendous difference it makes in my shoulders. People need to research into negative long term sides from daily laxo use. To put in perspective how much of a difference it makes, when im on it i can pain free dumbell shoulder press 90 LB dumbells, and when im off of it 60 lb dumbells hurt with almost every rep.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    SAME HERE BROTHER!!! Im scared to come off laxo in general because of how much of a tremendous difference it makes in my shoulders. People need to research into negative long term sides from daily laxo use. To put in perspective how much of a difference it makes, when im on it i can pain free dumbell shoulder press 90 LB dumbells, and when im off of it 60 lb dumbells hurt with almost every rep.
    Weíre all human guinea pigs, conducting our own individual supplement studies. Thatís why this forum is so invaluable.

19. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Recovery and joint improvements are incredible with Massacr3. Now that I’m cycling off, it hurts to walk due to soreness. I got minimal to no soreness with Massacr3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    This effect alone is more than enough to use it in my book. Pain in joints/ligaments/tendons KILLS your progression.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

20. Have learned and got something helpful

21. Loved Massacre, made my joints feel 10 years younger,small uptick in strength.

22. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

23. I love it when laxo kicks in and my joints no longer feel like they are wrapped in barbed wire

24. On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?
    You've come this far why not go all the way
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics