Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here!!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
MASSACR3 Q&A

so OL, can you tell us what to expect from massacr3 compared to ep1logue?

ive just read that massacr3 is more likely for bulking and ep1logue more for cut/recomp. didnt know that before, always thought that ep1logue is there to build mass in the first place but it seems that massacr3 is the better option for that? isnt the UroB the real mass gainer in these products?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed my order. Now waiting on the new Tr1umph.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so OL, can you tell us what to expect from massacr3 compared to ep1lpgue?

ive just read that massacr3 is either for bulking and ep1logue more for cut/recomp. didnt know that before, always thought that ep1logue is there to build mass in the first place but it seems that massacr3 is the better option for that? isnt the UroB the real mass gainer in these products?
Either will work for either goal. There's nothing about (-)-epicatechin or laxogenin that make them unsuitable for bulk or cut. So a lot of it will come down to which compound you prefer, or if you want to run half-doses of each. However, I will say that people who are prone to joint problems may really enjoy Massacr3, especially since Urolithin B will likely give you the ability to push a little harder in the gym, so any joint relief from the laxogenin will be welcomed.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for sure, can wait to Massacr3 the iron after my Ep1logue!!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either will work for either goal. There's nothing about (-)-epicatechin or laxogenin that make them unsuitable for bulk or cut. So a lot of it will come down to which compound you prefer, or if you want to run half-doses of each. However, I will say that people who are prone to joint problems may really enjoy Massacr3, especially since Urolithin B will likely give you the ability to push a little harder in the gym, so any joint relief from the laxogenin will be welcomed.
When you say half doses : so 1 cap of Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3 to be clear?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
In, Ill definitely be stacking the two during the last few weeks of my cycle and through PCT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is like strength unleashed higher dose laxo + green tea + punica

50mg vs 300mg .. whoa I take it delivery system phytofuse is the same Strength unleashed ?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say half doses : so 1 cap of Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3 to be clear?
Yes, 50% dose of each, so 1 cap Ep1logue and 1 cap Massacr3.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of side effects would we be looking at if we dosed them both at 2 caps together?
That remains to be seen. I look forward to feedback from those folks who decide to take both products at full strength.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Best way to cycle Massacr3 and Ep1logue? 8/12 weeks Ep1logue then 8/12 weeks Massacr3 and repeat? Or run them together at 1 caps each?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best way to cycle Massacr3 and Ep1logue? 8/12 weeks Ep1logue then 8/12 weeks Massacr3 and repeat? Or run them together at 1 caps each?
I would prefer to run each solo before going 1-1

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What happened to that 50 percent deal I saw on thanksgiving? Did I miss it?

Selling for full price on the website now.

I thought it said deal was good for 8 more days must have read it wrong. Should have pulled the trigger

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to that 50 percent deal I saw on thanksgiving? Did I miss it?

Selling for full price on the website now.

I thought it said deal was good for 8 more days must have read it wrong. Should have pulled the trigger
The Thanksgiving sale on olympus-labs.com ended on the 29th. The Nutriverse sale is running until 12/5.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. I was checking earlier today and still says waiting fulfillment

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
������������

did you test the massacr3 as well ad the ep1logue? or at least the 300mg phytofuse laxo?
On day 1 of Ep1logue I was using Str3ngth Unleashed. After 3-4 weeks i finished SU and continued with Ep1logue. I did notice a slight drop off in strength but still had great fullness and power.

In my limited run I experienced a synergy with UroB/Lax that should trigger some nice gains

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
anyone here who already got a tracking number from nutriverse?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
ordered 4 bottles Nov 21 and still waiting for them to be shipped.
i just saw on instagram that massacr3 has arrived at the OL warehouse, they are already packing the orders! :)

maybe NV can ship monday? or maybe they got massacr3 as well today, directly?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 30 minutes ago I also received email notification from Nutriverse that Massacr3 has been shipped. It should arrive just before I wrap up my 12-week run of Ep1logue.

nump

Awards
yup, never mind, just got my tracking with nutriverse as well

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s a Christmas miracle!!!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
MASSACR3 Q&A

guys ive read the whole (DERMA)STR3NGTH UNLEASHED thread to check what i can expect from the horrendous dose of laxo in massacr3.

most people feel joint relief and/or holding strength in pct. improved vascularity and better recovery remind me of epicatechin. so far so good.

however, some people reported headaches and i think two reported high blood pressure, one even completely stopped taking his str3ngth. these side effects were there with only 100mg phytofuse laxo (splitted into 2 doses).

massacr3 contains 3x the dose, 300mg phytofuse laxo once per day (which is absolutely and more than awesome, dont get me wrong here!).

so was there an in-house testing of this high dose laxo?
dont you think there could be more people suffering from headaches and/or bp issues?

ive read also the laxo article on priceplow (OL worked with them on it) and they say as well that headaches are a common side effect for doses >100mg.
ive never used laxo, so im curious if anyone experienced side effects like these in the past or during testing?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys ive read the whole (DERMA)STR3NGTH UNLEASHED thread to check what i can expect from the horrendous dose of laxo in massacr3.

most people feel joint relief and/or holding strength in pct. improved vascularity and better recovery remind me of epicatechin. so far so good.

however, some people reported headaches and i think two reported high blood pressure, one even completely stopped taking his str3ngth. these side effects were there with only 100mg phytofuse laxo (splitted into 2 doses).

massacr3 contains 3x the dose, 300mg phytofuse laxo once per day (which is absolutely and more than awesome, dont get me wrong here!).

so was there an in-house testing of this high dose laxo?
dont you think there could be more people suffering from headaches and/or bp issues?

ive read also the laxo article on priceplow (OL worked with them on it) and they say as well that headaches are a common side effect for doses >100mg.
ive never used laxo, so im curious if anyone experienced side effects like these in the past or during testing?
I’ve taken Str3ngth, and had zero side effects. If I encounter any side effects with Massacr3, headaches or otherwise, then I will simply take one capsule of Massacr3 a day, together with one capsule of Ep1logue a day.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I’ve taken Str3ngth, and had zero side effects. If I encounter any side effects with Massacr3, headaches or otherwise, then I will simply take one capsule of Massacr3 a day, together with one capsule of Ep1logue a day.
yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
There are no cases of headaches in testing and yes we test products and ingredients before releasing. Hope this helps.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stacked with Epicurus should be fine, no?
Should be ok. Laxo and epicatechin are a bit different.
But don't know if it will have diminishing returns. Shouldn't but not sure.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Should be ok. Laxo and epicatechin are a bit different.
But don't know if it will have diminishing returns. Shouldn't but not sure.
I would like to stack laxo and epicatechin. I have 2 bottles of Ep1logue but I don't want to go overboard with Vaso6 and UroBolin, so I was thinking Massacr3 with some pure epicatechin supplement (since I want to try full dose of laxo). Epicurus came to mind, but I'm open to suggestions.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I would like to stack laxo and epicatechin. I have 2 bottles of Ep1logue but I don't want to go overboard with Vaso6 and UroBolin, so I was thinking Massacr3 with some pure epicatechin supplement (since I want to try full dose of laxo). Epicurus came to mind, but I'm open to suggestions.
Plan on doing same thing with laxo and epi, 12 weeks of Massacr3 with Follidrone 2.0 then a four week break then 12 weeks of Ep1logue and running iron legion vedius with it. Then break and repeat. Be quite awhile before I do this but I like to be ready for upcoming months and or year