MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RYUX1 View Post
    So a question about cycling UroB - About to finish my 8 week run on epilogue and want to jump on Massacr3 next day after my last dose. Is it necessary to take a break from it?
    I would take a break eventually. However, seeing as you ran Ep1logue for 8 weeks, you have a few options:
    1) 4 week break now, then run Massacr3 for 8-12 weeks. This will give you an 8 week Ep1logue run, followed by a full 8-12 week run of Massacr3.
    2) Run Massacr3 for 4 weeks and take advantage of a 12 week UroB run, but only end up running laxogenin for 4 weeks, and then take a break after that.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RYUX1 View Post
    So a question about cycling UroB - About to finish my 8 week run on epilogue and want to jump on Massacr3 next day after my last dose. Is it necessary to take a break from it?
    You should be good to do 8 weeks of Massacre and then take a break.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I would take a break eventually. However, seeing as you ran Ep1logue for 8 weeks, you have a few options:
    1) 4 week break now, then run Massacr3 for 8-12 weeks. This will give you an 8 week Ep1logue run, followed by a full 8-12 week run of Massacr3.
    2) Run Massacr3 for 4 weeks and take advantage of a 12 week UroB run, but only end up running laxogenin for 4 weeks, and then take a break after that.
    Historically I have found it difficult to take a break from a supplement which I find effective, even though I accept that folks smarter than me believe it is appropriate. Having just finished a 12-week run of Ep1logue, I am a few days in on an 8 or 12 week run of Massacr3. When my run of Massacr3 ends (at 8 or 12 weeks; Iíll decide in 8 weeks whether to stop or continue for another 4 weeks), I was planning on a long term protocol of taking 1 capsule each of Massacr3 and Ep1logue every day. Unless and until I experience any sides, I want to keep getting my daily dose of VASO6 and UroB. Does that make sense?

  4. I think it's time OL gets VASO6 as a standalone supplement

  5. I have a injury that I would love to test out this on it
    •   
       


  6. do you know that feeling when you open the front door to let your cat out and suddenly sight a little white envelope from the US, Nutriverse is the sender, open it and have 3 bottles of motherf*cking massacr3 in your hands? =) i can tell you, its an AWESOME feeling!

    shipping time to europe, to give the other europeans in this forum a little overview:

    15.12 - USPS received the parcel data
    22.12 - in transit to my country
    26.12 - at customs (i live in one of the "better suited countries" in europe)
    04.01 - received it without paying for any taxes or post service because its a "gift"; thats a GREAT way of shipping it, thank you!

    it wasnt the fastest parcel but keep in mind that the shipping option is first class super saver which is the cheapest (paid about 10€!). im totally satisfied and will use nutriverse also for future orders.

    now i cant wait to end my current ep1logue cycle (have about 2,5 weeks left), take a 3 week break and then start my 12 week massacry3 run. im already extremely excited!

  7. I tried to search the thread, but came up short. Has anyone (and would there be any issues) running MASSACR3 & TEST1FY together? I was thinking about an 8-12 week run if possible.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chewwwbutta View Post
    I tried to search the thread, but came up short. Has anyone (and would there be any issues) running MASSACR3 & TEST1FY together? I was thinking about an 8-12 week run if possible.
    No issues. Should be a nice run for bulking or recomp
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  9. I searched, but couldn't find an answer- what's the issue with too much UroB? I've been taking two caps of both
    EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 for two weeks now and haven't had any noticeable sides. If anything, the pumps are insane and my muscles feel full throughout the day, but nothing overly negative.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    I searched, but couldn't find an answer- what's the issue with too much UroB? I've been taking two caps of both
    EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 for two weeks now and haven't had any noticeable sides. If anything, the pumps are insane and my muscles feel full throughout the day, but nothing overly negative.
    Lack of linear dose response. Basically wasting a good thing if you double the dose.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  11. Is over 2 weeks long enough break between EP1LOUGE?

    Want to start my massacr3! (Will probably stack)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Is over 2 weeks long enough break between EP1LOUGE?

    Want to start my massacr3! (Will probably stack)
    After a 12 weeks run I'd take at least a 3 weeks break.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    After a 12 weeks run I'd take at least a 3 weeks break.
    No fair haha

  14. [QUOTE=xtyler;5924548]Lack of linear dose response. Basically wasting a good thing if you double the dose.[/QUOTE @xtyler does this apply to us bigger guys? 6'2 265 and planned on doing 2/2 epilogue and mass. You think it to be a waste?

  15. [QUOTE=mechka_grizli;5930726]
    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Lack of linear dose response. Basically wasting a good thing if you double the dose.[/QUOTE @xtyler does this apply to us bigger guys? 6'2 265 and planned on doing 2/2 epilogue and mass. You think it to be a waste?
    I'd say 3 caps total should get you covered, unless you're 265lbs AND very lean.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  16. what about stacking massacr3 with massmax xt? full dosage of both be fine?

  17. I havent heard many results as of yet regarding massacre. I realize it hasnt been out very long but just curious of those that have run it for a month or more, what have you noticed while on this product? Im planning to order a couple bottles as I enjoyed my two bottles of Epilogue.

  18. [QUOTE=xtyler;5930743]
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

    I'd say 3 caps total should get you covered, unless you're 265lbs AND very lean.
    3 caps total in a stack with epilogue? Which should be dosed at 2 caps and which should be dosed at 1?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    I havent heard many results as of yet regarding massacre. I realize it hasnt been out very long but just curious of those that have run it for a month or more, what have you noticed while on this product? Im planning to order a couple bottles as I enjoyed my two bottles of Epilogue.
    Ive been on about 3 weeks, doing a split dose (1 epi and 1 mass), my joints feel great, recovery is quicker than usual on a cut.
  20. MASSACR3 Q&A


    [QUOTE=mechka_grizli;5931108]
    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    3 caps total in a stack with epilogue? Which should be dosed at 2 caps and which should be dosed at 1?
    im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents

  21. [QUOTE=iamyourfather;5931145]
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

    im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents
    This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  22. [QUOTE=iamyourfather;5931145]
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

    im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents
    This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  23. [QUOTE=GNO;5931217]
    Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

    This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation
    2x massacr3
    1x Ep1louge
    1x FD2

    Or is that over kill

  24. [QUOTE=horizons;5931242]
    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post

    2x massacr3
    1x Ep1louge
    1x FD2

    Or is that over kill
    At 146lbs? IMO yes, burning money at that point. Honestly 1 cap Massacr3 + 1 cap Ep1logue will treat you more than fine. I'm right around your weight (ignore what my stats say, that's my competition weight and I water cut) and that's all I've been running, and it's great, more than enough to get full benefit.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  25. [QUOTE=VO2Maxima;5931300]
    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

    At 146lbs? IMO yes, burning money at that point. Honestly 1 cap Massacr3 + 1 cap Ep1logue will treat you more than fine. I'm right around your weight (ignore what my stats say, that's my competition weight and I water cut) and that's all I've been running, and it's great, more than enough to get full benefit.
    Excellent!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
  4. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:49 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in