MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Plan on doing same thing with laxo and epi, 12 weeks of Massacr3 with Follidrone 2.0 then a four week break then 12 weeks of Ep1logue and running iron legion vedius with it. Then break and repeat. Be quite awhile before I do this but I like to be ready for upcoming months and or year
    Are you going to run the massacr3 with the hypernova?

2. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Are you going to run the massacr3 with the hypernova?
    Later down the road yes but first 6 months I will just be running staple supplments with Hypernova (bcca creatine protein). After that I will start adding laxo and epi
    •   

3. I received my bottles earlier this week and am about 4 days in. I am looking forward to see what Massacr3 does. I enjoyed the few runs of Strength Unleashed that I did...

4. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
    By now surely you realise that we donít just throw random things into a product and release it...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. About to jump into the massacr3 ride. I loved ep1logue so canít wait to test and compare
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    By now surely you realise that we donít just throw random things into a product and release it...
    yes of course, ive never had any doubt about that!

7. Does Massacr3 absolutely need to be taken on an empty stomach? Any synergy with other supps or any supps to avoid while taking?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Does Massacr3 absolutely need to be taken on an empty stomach? Any synergy with other supps or any supps to avoid while taking?
    Obviously the OL guys should speak here but based on this patent application from UrB researchers, Iím thinking a product such as ENDUR3 would have a small synergy. Nothing sexy, but appears to me they actually researched UrB + leucine rather than just speculation.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2014111580A1?cl=en

9. I've been taking 2 caps of EP1LOGUE the past 4 months and just added two caps of MASSACR3 and wow, the stack has me hitting PRs all over the place. I'm not sure what it's attributed to, but EP1LOGUE by itself was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't taken MASSACR3 by itself so it could be the extra Vaso or Uro, but whatever it is, I can definitely feel it.

Can these two be run indefinitely or do they need a break after a certain period of time?

10. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    I've been taking 2 caps of EP1LOGUE the past 4 months and just added two caps of MASSACR3 and wow, the stack has me hitting PRs all over the place. I'm not sure what it's attributed to, but EP1LOGUE by itself was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't taken MASSACR3 by itself so it could be the extra Vaso or Uro, but whatever it is, I can definitely feel it.

Can these two be run indefinitely or do they need a break after a certain period of time?
    I think both at 2 is too much uro B

11. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I think both at 2 is too much uro B
    How much Uro B is in one bottle of ep1 and masscr3.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    U mean serving? Both are 150mg per serving

13. I'm ready to order but deciding between the two is a tough choice

14. I am thinking of stacking massacr3 + FD2 + hypernova for a mild cut/recomp! I have been away for quite a while so have been researching all the new stuff out! Would you run these for 8 or 12 weeks before a break?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    150mg per serving * 30 servings per bottle = 4.5g UroB per bottle
    This is the same for both Ep1logue and Massacr3.

Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I am thinking of stacking massacr3 + FD2 + hypernova for a mild cut/recomp! I have been away for quite a while so have been researching all the new stuff out! Would you run these for 8 or 12 weeks before a break?
    I have no idea what Hypernova is, and I'm not sure how long they recommend running FD2 for. However, Massacr3 is fine at either 8 or 12, up to you, your budget, your schedule, etc. For me, it took about a month for UroB to start really shining, so I'd probably opt for the longer run as long as you can afford it, since then you'll have UroB working for a longer period of time.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
    I can only speak for myself, but I have mega-dosed 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin with bioavailability enhancement and I never experienced any headaches..

17. Is the Uro B from rosemary leaf extract?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Is the Uro B from rosemary leaf extract?
    Pomegranate

19. Thanks for the help VO2maxima!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I have mega-dosed 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin with bioavailability enhancement and I never experienced any headaches..
    Did you experience any goodies?

21. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    Did you experience any goodies?
    To be truthful, the benefits have been negligible for the most part with my prior laxogenin experiences. Hopefully OL has finally found the key to unlock its full potential

22. Ordered on Monday received on Thursday great shipping, two questions.

Dosing protocol on off days?
    How to dose with triumph?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Ordered on Monday received on Thursday great shipping, two questions.

Dosing protocol on off days?
    How to dose with triumph?
    Take full dose at any time in accordance with the label instructions. Take Triumph and Massacre 30-45 minutes pwo on training days.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

24. So a question about cycling UroB - About to finish my 8 week run on epilogue and want to jump on Massacr3 next day after my last dose. Is it necessary to take a break from it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics