MASSACR3 Q&A

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Any logs up?

2. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Any logs up?
    Given it hasn't shipped yet I'd say no logs...
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at gi[email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Anyone get tracking from Nutriverse?

4. Not yet. I was checking earlier today and still says waiting fulfillment

5. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    Anyone get tracking from Nutriverse?
    GNO mentioned in another thread that it is supposed to ship Thursday
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    GNO mentioned in another thread that it is supposed to ship Thursday
    Correct Thursday is the day
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
  7. MASSACR3 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Correct Thursday is the day
    🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿

did you test the massacr3 as well ad the ep1logue? or at least the 300mg phytofuse laxo?

8. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    ������������

did you test the massacr3 as well ad the ep1logue? or at least the 300mg phytofuse laxo?
    On day 1 of Ep1logue I was using Str3ngth Unleashed. After 3-4 weeks i finished SU and continued with Ep1logue. I did notice a slight drop off in strength but still had great fullness and power.

In my limited run I experienced a synergy with UroB/Lax that should trigger some nice gains

9. This stacked with Epicurus should be fine, no?

10. anyone here who already got a tracking number from nutriverse?

11. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    anyone here who already got a tracking number from nutriverse?
    I ordered directly from OL during their Thanksgiving sale and no tracking yet for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    anyone here who already got a tracking number from nutriverse?
    ordered 4 bottles Nov 21 and still waiting for them to be shipped.

13. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    ordered 4 bottles Nov 21 and still waiting for them to be shipped.
    i just saw on instagram that massacr3 has arrived at the OL warehouse, they are already packing the orders!

maybe NV can ship monday? or maybe they got massacr3 as well today, directly?

14. I got a shipment confirmation email from NV!

15. About 30 minutes ago I also received email notification from Nutriverse that Massacr3 has been shipped. It should arrive just before I wrap up my 12-week run of Ep1logue.

16. yup, never mind, just got my tracking with nutriverse as well

17. It’s a Christmas miracle!!!

18. Shipping Today !!! =)
  19. MASSACR3 Q&A

guys ive read the whole (DERMA)STR3NGTH UNLEASHED thread to check what i can expect from the horrendous dose of laxo in massacr3.

most people feel joint relief and/or holding strength in pct. improved vascularity and better recovery remind me of epicatechin. so far so good.

however, some people reported headaches and i think two reported high blood pressure, one even completely stopped taking his str3ngth. these side effects were there with only 100mg phytofuse laxo (splitted into 2 doses).

massacr3 contains 3x the dose, 300mg phytofuse laxo once per day (which is absolutely and more than awesome, dont get me wrong here!).

so was there an in-house testing of this high dose laxo?
    dont you think there could be more people suffering from headaches and/or bp issues?

ive read also the laxo article on priceplow (OL worked with them on it) and they say as well that headaches are a common side effect for doses >100mg.
    ive never used laxo, so im curious if anyone experienced side effects like these in the past or during testing?

20. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    guys ive read the whole (DERMA)STR3NGTH UNLEASHED thread to check what i can expect from the horrendous dose of laxo in massacr3.

most people feel joint relief and/or holding strength in pct. improved vascularity and better recovery remind me of epicatechin. so far so good.

however, some people reported headaches and i think two reported high blood pressure, one even completely stopped taking his str3ngth. these side effects were there with only 100mg phytofuse laxo (splitted into 2 doses).

massacr3 contains 3x the dose, 300mg phytofuse laxo once per day (which is absolutely and more than awesome, dont get me wrong here!).

so was there an in-house testing of this high dose laxo?
    dont you think there could be more people suffering from headaches and/or bp issues?

ive read also the laxo article on priceplow (OL worked with them on it) and they say as well that headaches are a common side effect for doses >100mg.
    ive never used laxo, so im curious if anyone experienced side effects like these in the past or during testing?
    Iíve taken Str3ngth, and had zero side effects. If I encounter any side effects with Massacr3, headaches or otherwise, then I will simply take one capsule of Massacr3 a day, together with one capsule of Ep1logue a day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Iíve taken Str3ngth, and had zero side effects. If I encounter any side effects with Massacr3, headaches or otherwise, then I will simply take one capsule of Massacr3 a day, together with one capsule of Ep1logue a day.
    yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.

22. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
    There are no cases of headaches in testing and yes we test products and ingredients before releasing. Hope this helps.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

23. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    This stacked with Epicurus should be fine, no?
    Should be ok. Laxo and epicatechin are a bit different.
    But don't know if it will have diminishing returns. Shouldn't but not sure.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Should be ok. Laxo and epicatechin are a bit different.
    But don't know if it will have diminishing returns. Shouldn't but not sure.
    I would like to stack laxo and epicatechin. I have 2 bottles of Ep1logue but I don't want to go overboard with Vaso6 and UroBolin, so I was thinking Massacr3 with some pure epicatechin supplement (since I want to try full dose of laxo). Epicurus came to mind, but I'm open to suggestions.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    I would like to stack laxo and epicatechin. I have 2 bottles of Ep1logue but I don't want to go overboard with Vaso6 and UroBolin, so I was thinking Massacr3 with some pure epicatechin supplement (since I want to try full dose of laxo). Epicurus came to mind, but I'm open to suggestions.
    Plan on doing same thing with laxo and epi, 12 weeks of Massacr3 with Follidrone 2.0 then a four week break then 12 weeks of Ep1logue and running iron legion vedius with it. Then break and repeat. Be quite awhile before I do this but I like to be ready for upcoming months and or year
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics