EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 54 of 54 First ... 525354

  1. Name:  IMG_1668 2.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  393.2 KB

    Mailman got me covered. I was just leaving through the door and delivery guy came without notice. Anyone find these forced home deliveries with no options a pain in the ass?? Bought some [email protected]€ as well, more bottles incoming from elsewhere. Just had 4 A and 3 Ep1 before breaking my fast with 400 grams of carbs and all goodness.


  2. Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
    Have some Ep1logue and bulk Laxogenin so running them together with Test1fy.
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
    Have some Ep1logue and bulk Laxogenin so running them together with Test1fy.
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently
    Thanks Danes. Was thinking that myself but hadn't seen many logs or incidents of people stacking Ep1logue and Test1fy.
    I'll soldier on as is, and see what's what in 8 weeks. After which I'm going to give Ghar1ne a rally as I've just been reading up on Mk677 and it seems to be a safer option than Ostar1ne, and looks like it would fit my goals.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
    Have some Ep1logue and bulk Laxogenin so running them together with Test1fy.
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    Test1fy and Ep1logue stack fine. They target different pathways. I would expect that to make for a nice run.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   
       


  6. Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by knew View Post
    Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?
    It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
    ^^ this
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
    Perfect, thanks!

  10. bought some Hi Tech Laxogenin mainly for my rotator cuff and joint problems; thinking about running 200-300 mg a day; how are the effects if I stack this with EP1LOGUE, I'm deciding between this or Follidrone 2.0. Reason is also I know that you can take Follidrone for months on end; which I want to take a supplement where I can do so because I will be stacking with Andarine. Any1 advise against S4 and EP1LOGUE stack? I plan on on running EP1 for 3-4 weeks straight first then add on the S4.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
  4. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:49 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in