EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 54 of 54 First ... 525354

1. Name:  IMG_1668 2.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  393.2 KB

Mailman got me covered. I was just leaving through the door and delivery guy came without notice. Anyone find these forced home deliveries with no options a pain in the ass?? Bought some [email protected]€ as well, more bottles incoming from elsewhere. Just had 4 A and 3 Ep1 before breaking my fast with 400 grams of carbs and all goodness.

2. Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
    Have some Ep1logue and bulk Laxogenin so running them together with Test1fy.
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently
    Thanks Danes. Was thinking that myself but hadn't seen many logs or incidents of people stacking Ep1logue and Test1fy.
    I'll soldier on as is, and see what's what in 8 weeks. After which I'm going to give Ghar1ne a rally as I've just been reading up on Mk677 and it seems to be a safer option than Ostar1ne, and looks like it would fit my goals.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
    Overkill?
    Cheers, as always lads
    Test1fy and Ep1logue stack fine. They target different pathways. I would expect that to make for a nice run.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

6. Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?

7. Quote Originally Posted by knew View Post
    Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?
    It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
    ^^ this
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

9. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Perfect, thanks!

10. bought some Hi Tech Laxogenin mainly for my rotator cuff and joint problems; thinking about running 200-300 mg a day; how are the effects if I stack this with EP1LOGUE, I'm deciding between this or Follidrone 2.0. Reason is also I know that you can take Follidrone for months on end; which I want to take a supplement where I can do so because I will be stacking with Andarine. Any1 advise against S4 and EP1LOGUE stack? I plan on on running EP1 for 3-4 weeks straight first then add on the S4.

11. It is recommended you take a break from EP1LOGUE? ty...

12. Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    bought some Hi Tech Laxogenin mainly for my rotator cuff and joint problems; thinking about running 200-300 mg a day; how are the effects if I stack this with EP1LOGUE, I'm deciding between this or Follidrone 2.0. Reason is also I know that you can take Follidrone for months on end; which I want to take a supplement where I can do so because I will be stacking with Andarine. Any1 advise against S4 and EP1LOGUE stack? I plan on on running EP1 for 3-4 weeks straight first then add on the S4.
    I’m running epi, FD2 and S4 right now. Super awesome combo!

13. I'm not really liking the FD2 to be honest think its useless; the Laxo is alright for my joints, but other than that I wouldnt recommend these supplements to any1. I really get no benefit from them especially for the price. Better off using creatine or beta-alanine.

14. I wonder what would be more worthy of stacking on a cut / recomp:

Ep1logue with Assass1nate or Sup3r Shred or Assass1nate with Sup3r Shred?

(I've read so many great things in regard to Ep1logue so far that it's difficult not to consider such, lol)

(I wish I could do all 3 )

15. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I wonder what would be more worthy of stacking on a cut / recomp:

(I've read so many great things in regard to Ep1logue so far that it's difficult not to consider such, lol)

I personaly would go with Ep1logue and Assass1nate combo

16. I appreciate such input!

I know Assass1nate is beyond a mere GDA, still, I've other brands GDA laying around, perhaps based on that, Ep1logue + Sup3r Shred?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I appreciate such input!

I know Assass1nate is beyond a mere GDA, still, I've other brands GDA laying around, perhaps based on that, Ep1logue + Sup3r Shred?
    Not a bad combo at all no matter what you decide, you will not be disappointed

18. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I wonder what would be more worthy of stacking on a cut / recomp:

I would say it depends on your starting point.

If you have a good amount of mass and your primary goal is cut fat - Ass + SS

If you are on the leaner side to begin with go with Ep1logue +Ass. It’s more of a lean muscle recomp stack.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Not a bad combo at all no matter what you decide, you will not be disappointed
    I appreciate the input!

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I would say it depends on your starting point.

If you have a good amount of mass and your primary goal is cut fat - Ass + SS

If you are on the leaner side to begin with go with Ep1logue +Ass. It’s more of a lean muscle recomp stack.
    I've been on a fat loss phase, I must be around 10 - 12 % bf, which I'd still like to keep improving, I did forgot to mention I already used ASS + SS + BSW quite some time ago and I really, really enjoyed them, obviously diet and training are the most important, nonetheless, I know they work for me and extremely well, with that said, I also got curious with how much impact Ep1logue could have in terms of fat loss and performance, and as I am laying off stims, I thought it would do as a good pre-workout / pump / endurance booster too.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I appreciate the input!

I've been on a fat loss phase, I must be around 10 - 12 % bf, which I'd still like to keep improving, I did forgot to mention I already used ASS + SS + BSW quite some time ago and I really, really enjoyed them, obviously diet and training are the most important, nonetheless, I know they work for me and extremely well, with that said, I also got curious with how much impact Ep1logue could have in terms of fat loss and performance, and as I am laying off stims, I thought it would do as a good pre-workout / pump / endurance booster too.
    I gotcha. Yeah Ep1logue can really help you get to the next level. You’ll enjoy the muscle fullness and endurance benefits.

Of course your diet is very important to ensure you continue to lose fat but Ep1logue is certainly conducive to cutting.

21. I think ep1logue is evem better when cutting than when bulking / recomping since the pumps are going to make you feel like you’ve gained muscle while cutting, which translates to motivation, and the endurance makes you feel like a boss ��

22. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I gotcha. Yeah Ep1logue can really help you get to the next level. You’ll enjoy the muscle fullness and endurance benefits.

Of course your diet is very important to ensure you continue to lose fat but Ep1logue is certainly conducive to cutting.
    I appreciate the tips!

I'll certainly keep a caloric deficit, that with Assass1nate should very much further help the continued fat loss as well as proper nutrient uptake, because as we know sometimes nutrients aren't as abundant or rich on a cut as we are reducing the amount of food and / or variety, which is actually one of the reasons for considering such.

Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    I think ep1logue is evem better when cutting than when bulking / recomping since the pumps are going to make you feel like you’ve gained muscle while cutting, which translates to motivation, and the endurance makes you feel like a boss ��
    I definitely like what I hear, fullness and pump are a main reason as well, as I do very low carb days, and honestly cardio is becoming very much boring at this point, specially now that I'm forced to do it at a separate time from weights?! (which should do the opposite I guess, lol, but for me, if I do cardio right afterwards, it seems I get done quicker, nonetheless, endurance like a boss will be good for some nice HIIT sessions, and to shake things up (although I can attest that Sup3r Shred did for some crazy endurance as well, when I ran for 3 months!)

23. Anybody noticed that their joints feel better on this? Not sure if it's this or R3IGN that's having this effect on me.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Goldigger View Post
    Anybody noticed that their joints feel better on this? Not sure if it's this or R3IGN that's having this effect on me.
    I would expect that experience from Massacr3 due to the Laxogenin, not so much from Ep1logue.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10