EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 53 of 53 First ... 515253

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4cum View Post
    Actually I rather ignore the BLR reps who are shills and shamelessly pimp their products, namely Vector and Follidrone, like theyíre this crossbreed of a AAS, test booster, and Cardarine with absolutely no side effects. Donít get upset with him for calling them out on their nonsense. OL people are generally so much more transparent and professional on here than anyone associated with BLR.
    @Admin Seems user ucheoma is now posing as @justhere4comm
    Guys like this ruin the forum experience. See his other posts and please give him a break so he can seek much needed mental help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I would ignore this Dude - he causes trouble all over the forum.
    Ignore me..why? I am an honest poster, you will realise this once you remove your bias.

Frankly the only troll here is you. Why donít you post a pic of your 30+ years of lifting and 2 years of FD 2 progress. Until then you are full of chit in my book.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I mean look at the forum and all basically dead threads about products. Did they all stop working or people just aren't interested in sharing anymore as they are not new and hype
    Part of the reason may well be that we keep on releasing new intriguing products relentlessly.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Part of the reason may well be that we keep on releasing new intriguing products relentlessly.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Ignore me..why? I am an honest poster, you will realise this once you remove your bias.

Frankly the only troll here is you. Why don’t you post a pic of your 30+ years of lifting and 2 years of FD 2 progress. Until then you are full of chit in my book.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding - I did not mean to ignore you! I meant for you to ignore the guy (ucheoma) you were commenting on. Yes you are an honest poster and OL make great products. I actually just received a couple of cans of EP1LOGUE - I am going to take these back to back once I am done my current can of FD2. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I would ignore this Dude - he causes trouble all over the forum.
    Who do you think 'Shamelessly shills sheet ' in forum threads??? Hmmm. Let me think. One person comes to mind....

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @Admin Seems user ucheoma is now posing as @justhere4comm
    Guys like this ruin the forum experience. See his other posts and please give him a break so he can seek much needed mental help.
    And now you seek to cause trouble claiming im posing as another poster!! How low can you sink??? Perhaps @Admin
    can verify if ive been posing as another poster which would undermine any credibility you have left (none IMO)

Just for the record i have no agenda or vested interest (unlike you)
    Have bought 2 tubs of vector, epilogue, and massacre which ill run over the next 5 to 6 mths. No substitute for first hand experience. Unlike you im a genuine punter. Im glad sales of epilogue are still running high. Im looking forward to comparing the different products

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding - I did not mean to ignore you! I meant for you to ignore the guy (ucheoma) you were commenting on. Yes you are an honest poster and OL make great products. I actually just received a couple of cans of EP1LOGUE - I am going to take these back to back once I am done my current can of FD2. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.
    Shameless and cringing ...forgotten all yoir OL bashing posts so quickly ???

9. One week without ep1logue. Can't wait to hop back on! What're you guys running at the moment?

10. I'll be running ep1logue again in a week, cant wait, pumps are insane DD

11. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    I'll be running ep1logue again in a week, cant wait, pumps are insane DD
    Did you take a full month off? I'm actively trying to find excuses to jump back on

12. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Did you take a full month off? I'm actively trying to find excuses to jump back on
    I did since i've run it for 12 weeks haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    I'm in the same boat! I am about to finish my 3rd bottle but I don't want to get off it!

14. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    I'm in the same boat! I am about to finish my 3rd bottle but I don't want to get off it!
    I know the feeling bro..

15. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    I know the feeling bro..
    Thinking about taking only 2-3 weeks off before starting another bottle lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    I’ve done that
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    You may survive
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

18. Anyone can chime in how it affects running or cycling. Are the pump bothersome. I mostly do endurance sports in the summer, only a little gym and pump products seem to make cramps more frequent.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Anyone can chime in how it affects running or cycling. Are the pump bothersome. I mostly do endurance sports in the summer, only a little gym and pump products seem to make cramps more frequent.
    I never got any bothersome pumps. Unlike with my first ph-cycle where from day 3 on I got painful shin and trap-pumps simply from carrying a light backpack while running

20. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    I never got any bothersome pumps. Unlike with my first ph-cycle where from day 3 on I got painful shin and trap-pumps simply from carrying a light backpack while running
    Yeah I know. Some PH cycles give horrible pumps just from walking too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Anyone can chime in how it affects running or cycling. Are the pump bothersome. I mostly do endurance sports in the summer, only a little gym and pump products seem to make cramps more frequent.
    Neither did i get them, but even if you do, just buy taurine and use 5g a day and you should be good.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hrvi7 View Post
    Neither did i get them, but even if you do, just buy taurine and use 5g a day and you should be good.
    tried and true....back in the days of superdol/phera/hdrol taurine was a must have addition.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

23. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    If pump products bother you than I canít imagine this will be any different. Pumps are as good as Iíve ever had.

24. I miscalculated: It's going to be my third week off ep1logue this means shopping time next week. would be interested to try kings slayer, but not interested in increased hunger since I can already eat like a horse.

25. Word of advice: take 3 pills instead of 2

Huge difference in how much better bumps I had, better endurance, and I noticed better results...body fat loss, I looked more shredded, my abs really became pronounced
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics