EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 5 of 32 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    I'm saying as a business owner I wouldn't, plus obviously there is a history of u talking sh!t ,that's why this whole 'oh hai guiez I'm interested in the science of this awesome thing y'all offering 'dont make sense, anyways man peace and love xoxo.
    2pac says it best ďpeople love to scream peace after they start some ****Ēlulz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.
    It is literally in the OP of this thread. Lets not play games here around what his motive is. The screen shot pasted above was only one of a number. Anyways lets all move on.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    2pac says it best “people love to scream peace after they start some ****”lulz
    hell yeah lmao.
    real talk tho , me personally if I was a business owner I just wouldnt go n ask.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.
    Patience is a virtue. Expecting everything to be done within a minute shows lack of understanding. This is also our sub forum so there is a level of etiquette to be followed here that doesn't need to be reciprocated in the general forums.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I really donít see the big deal here. Itís a Q&A sub forum right? Heís simply asking for the referenced study for claim within the product. Who cares if he owns another company. Since when did that stop OL from educating on this forum. It goes hand and hand with innovation. I seriously and honestly am disappointed because OL is better than that.
    FYI he had a question about our product, I answered it (it was posted in his company's sub forum), and he had it deleted. Doesn't sound like someone who is actually interested in an answer. Topic is dead, no need to beat a dead horse; not to mention study IS referenced, and it would have taken less than one minute to google it.
    Olympus Labs

7. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    hell yeah lmao.
    real talk tho , me personally if I was a business owner I just would go n ask.
    World would be a better place with more real people in it, ur good in my book.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    World would be a better place with more real people in it, ur good in my book.
    I meant wouldn't go n ask btw.

9. I heard OL called BLR a little bitch and that BLR tried to sleep with OL younger sister....

*Grabs chair and popcorn*

But in all seriousness I just got my two bottles, super excited (they are alot smaller than I thought too haha) as long as this product doesnt cause hairloss I am happy haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    BLR tried to sleep with OL younger sister....
    Didn't work out, OL girls only sleep with dudes who can outbench them.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

11. Is anyone going to use Ep1logue on it's own? Seems like everyone is stacking it with Reign and other crap. I would really like to see what it can do by itself.

12. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Is anyone going to use Ep1logue on it's own? Seems like everyone is stacking it with Reign and other crap. I would really like to see what it can do by itself.
    Most people stacking with Re1gn are doing so because Re1gn provides stims and Ep1logue is stim-free. It can certainly be used solo too.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

13. Any sponsored or unsponsored logs of people running it solo? There seems to be a lot of hype around this product and would really like to see how it performs solo.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I heard OL called BLR a little bitch and that BLR tried to sleep with OL younger sister....

*Grabs chair and popcorn*

But in all seriousness I just got my two bottles, super excited (they are alot smaller than I thought too haha) as long as this product doesnt cause hairloss I am happy haha
    I share your sentiments. I got my 2 bottles this past Saturday, and at this point in my life I'm not interested in products that can contribute to hair loss.

15. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Is anyone going to use Ep1logue on it's own? Seems like everyone is stacking it with Reign and other crap. I would really like to see what it can do by itself.
    I am using it solo - no preworkouts

16. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I am using it solo - no preworkouts
    How's it working for you? How long have you been using it? What have you noticed so far? Do you have a log we can follow?

17. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    How's it working for you? How long have you been using it? What have you noticed so far? Do you have a log we can follow?
    Oh I havenít got it yet - should have re-phrased it

I donít know whether Iíd be doing a log but I can do updates

18. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Oh I havenít got it yet - should have re-phrased it

I donít know whether Iíd be doing a log but I can do updates
    Oh ok. Yes, please keep us updated.
  19. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Oh ok. Yes, please keep us updated.
    Going to come off pre-workouts and test it out solo to really get a good gauge of the effects

Will do

20. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    FYI he had a question about our product, I answered it (it was posted in his company's sub forum), and he had it deleted. Doesn't sound like someone who is actually interested in an answer. Topic is dead, no need to beat a dead horse; not to mention study IS referenced, and it would have taken less than one minute to google it.
    Time to quit playing lame games. This thread has already been shamefully polluted enough.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

21. How long before anyone notices anything?? As how many survings?

22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    How long before anyone notices anything?? As how many survings?
    I noticed it with the first dose: pump, fullness, increased endurance/recovery. It did, however, become much more pronounced after a couple of days use. For me, I'm experimenting with the timing of Epilogue pre workout. It seems it takes longer than 30-45 min. to "kick in". I REALLY feel the vasodilation/increased blood flow/pump starting about 1-1 1/2 hours after dosing, and lasting HOURS!

However, this could be due to food in stomach slowing absorption, so I've "lightened up" my pre workout meal and dosed it today 1 hour and 15 min. pre. Seemed to produce a more pronounced effect during training: more pump (as in extreme!), even better endurance.

Crowbar

23. Took mine this morning on an empty stomach and the endurance was great, pump was very nice, I think @xtyler may have used the word gratifying and it certainly was, responding to the epi and vaso6 quite well so far.
    Obviously too early to comment on the urolithin B but excited for the next 8 weeks 💪
  24. EP1LOGUE Q&A

For my fellow metal heads that want to enhance your stack even more

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Epilogue:
    https://youtu.be/LXLl68Llf8E

25. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    I am running it with CU, so only getting vaso6 from EP1LOGUE....rolling into week 3 and my fav OL supp ever made.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10