EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 48 of 56 First ... 4647484950 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VASO6 View Post
    As far as the VASO6 goes you can enjoy the heart healthy benefits of it daily. As a nitric oxide boosting vasodilation ingredient this is something everyone over the age of 18 should take once daily. As far as dosage I take up to 1200 mgs daily and Iíve completed data which concludes thereís zero cellular toxicity at 1200 Mgs daily, in fact quite the opposite. Shows tremendous NO peosiction at a higher dosage. So enjoying through out the day keeps your veins soft and pliable as they should be and prevents gardening and endothelial dysfunction. Bottom line VASO6 = Healthy heart & healthy vascular network.
    Hey man do you have a seperate thread to discuss VASO6.. intested in the product alone, many questions for you?

2. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Ok found it..
    •   

3. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Hey man do you have a seperate thread to discuss VASO6.. intested in the product alone, many questions for you?
    you can click on his profile and check all threads he started, you will se a VASO6 thread ;-)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Optimal dosed for humans .but I am an animal
    super-human
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    yeah bro my pct after 10 weeks cycle was
    clomid
    nolva
    kings blood
    epilogue
    Minus the nolva, Iím running the same thing now for my PCT but I added EPI-Plex. So Iím getting 1200mg of -epi a day. I take one scoop of Reign pre workout and the pumps from all of this sometimes is just too much. Work capacity, endurance and recovery between sets is where it really shines for me. Iím eating at maintenance but trying to burn some fat so I stepped up my workouts with less rest between sets. Love what OL is doing.
    •   

6. Was the recommendation to have a 4 week break after 12 weeks of use related to having a break from UroB? Just because of downregulation of receptor affinity or were there more severe potential consequences? Otherwise i'd like to keep the epicatechin flowing for a longer time, eager to starting my next 12 weeks of Ep1logue.

7. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Was the recommendation to have a 4 week break after 12 weeks of use related to having a break from UroB? Just because of downregulation of receptor affinity or were there more severe potential consequences? Otherwise i'd like to keep the epicatechin flowing for a longer time, eager to starting my next 12 weeks of Ep1logue.
    Just a blanket recommendation that applies to +90% of supplements, in order to prevent homeostasis and avoid long term decrease in effectiveness.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

8. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Just a blanket recommendation that applies to +90% of supplements, in order to prevent homeostasis and avoid long term decrease in effectiveness.
    Thanks xtyler. Would this downregulation apply to epicatechin and vaso6 in your opinion? they seem like a year-around-supplements based on some of the more thorough comments on here. I'm not so much intertested in the UroB losing it's power a bit.
  9. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Vaso6

10. Could this be used workout days only or does the epi need to be used everyday?

11. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Could this be used workout days only or does the epi need to be used everyday?
    IMO it would be a waste of money to use on workout days only. I could be wrong but I believe epi has more of a acute effect where urob needs to build up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    IMO it would be a waste of money to use on workout days only. I could be wrong but I believe epi has more of a acute effect where urob needs to build up.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    It's definitely meant to be used everyday.

14. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It's definitely meant to be used everyday.
    I think starting next month I might give ep1logue a try!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

15. Anyone noticed at the 2 month mark suddenincrease in weight ?
    I was hovering around 189 then out of nowhere I’m stable at 193

16. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    Anyone noticed at the 2 month mark suddenincrease in weight ?
    I was hovering around 189 then out of nowhere Iím stable at 193
    3 lb. increase for me at the end of 2 months; 5.5 lb. increase at the end of my 3 month run.

17. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    3 lb. increase for me at the end of 2 months; 5.5 lb. increase at the end of my 3 month run.
    oh sh!t wtf how tho

18. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Stable body fat % ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Stable body fat % ?
    My 3-month run was from the beginning of October through the end of December. The strength gains which I have previously reported translated into muscle gains, which translated into weight gain. I always eat clean, but over the Christmas holidays my diet got a little dirty. I started my Massacr3 run around January 1, and things got cleaned up quick, fast and in a hurry.

20. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Stable body fat % ?
    I did see increase in bf,but muscle is more full too,my weight gain was sudden so maybe glycogen retention ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    My 3-month run was from the beginning of October through the end of December. The strength gains which I have previously reported translated into muscle gains, which translated into weight gain. I always eat clean, but over the Christmas holidays my diet got a little dirty. I started my Massacr3 run around January 1, and things got cleaned up quick, fast and in a hurry.
    Excellent, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    I did see increase in bf,but muscle is more full too,my weight gain was sudden so maybe glycogen retention ?
    Hard to say, being in PCT means so many confounders causing (potentially) spurious associations.

22. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Excellent, thank you.

Hard to say, being in PCT means so many confounders causing (potentially) spurious associations.
    thank u make sense could be pct

23. I don't like to consume artificial food coloring such as red40, so if I emptyed the capsule into water (or pwo) would i still get the same bioavailability from delivery system?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ChickenJoe View Post
    I don't like to consume artificial food coloring such as red40, so if I emptyed the capsule into water (or pwo) would i still get the same bioavailability from delivery system?
    I bought up this before, not specific to OL but seems they get the capsules from same suppliers.. not good..

25. Quote Originally Posted by ChickenJoe View Post
    I don't like to consume artificial food coloring such as red40, so if I emptyed the capsule into water (or pwo) would i still get the same bioavailability from delivery system?
    I personally dont see any issues with this, those capsules break down rather quickly anyway so it shouldn't make a huge difference overall. I am sure the taste will be interesting to say the least but if you mix it with your pre it might not be too bad.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics