EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 43 of 46 First ... 4142434445 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    NO natural anabolic will do sh1t during 4 weeks. 30 day supply is the common way to sell products, you absolutely know that for a fact. of course they could sell 180 pills bottles for a good price but they will make more money with 1-month bottles, also people stay flexible with this; they can mix it with other products (for example ep1logue with massacr3) without having to buy another 180 pill bottle.

yes, i would also like to get a nice price for a 12 week supply of ep1logue but i cant demand that because its just not common sense in this industry. maybe OL will think about that and release some products in the future in a way that we get enough capsules/scoops for a sufficient run.
    The problem is most people donít like the price tag on a 3 month supply product. We do often do stack promos etc though, which ends up being fantastic value.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by bobthejack View Post
    Nope itís the attacking people who claim the stuffs crap that I will call nut huggers, the Magic beans didnít work for too many people. No issues with ol I love some of their stuff, this is garbage though, which is fine they tried to make something good and failed they will move on and try again.
    As itís already pointed out, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and experience.

Doesnít mean itís a ďfactĒ for everyone else though
    •   

3. Hahah, get out of my playground your not saying what I want to hear.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    The problem is most people donít like the price tag on a 3 month supply product. We do often do stack promos etc though, which ends up being fantastic value.
    why not offering both, sigle month bottles and 3 month supplies? the 180 caps bottle maybe a little bit cheaper and there you go

5. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    why not offering both, sigle month bottles and 3 month supplies? the 180 caps bottle maybe a little bit cheaper and there you go
    I get it in the eyes of a savvy consumer, but consider it in the context of a business which relies heavily on product velocity for cash flows. You need to setup another supply chain with different sized bottles, labels etc. Then you have an option which sells less, has a higher production and wholesale cost relative to the 30 day supply bottles.

Anyways i completely agree with you though, full cycle length products are my preference to, but in reality its not always feasible.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    I get it in the eyes of a savvy consumer, but consider it in the context of a business which relies heavily on product velocity for cash flows. You need to setup another supply chain with different sized bottles, labels etc. Then you have an option which sells less, has a higher production and wholesale cost relative to the 30 day supply bottles.

Anyways i completely agree with you though, full cycle length products are my preference to, but in reality its not always feasible.
    Yeah this makes a lot of sense. Plus, a lot of supplement users may not be able to purchase the entire run at once but are able to buy a bottle per month. Iíve seen some companies offer additional discounts on 2-3+bottles before so thatís a nice way to accomplish the same goal without increased production costs.
    Black Lion Research Rep

7. @bobthejack @00A @jt75
    Youíve stated your opinion and now itís time to move on.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Dude the reason people are being like ďthisĒ is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down.. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

look at my previous posts please full post history. I did blood tests for kings blood, did blood tests for Epilogue to help then out not myself and yeh they dont care... now you know why people moved to Black Lion as in thoose threads i dont see such attitude issues..

Peace
    yeah, you are right...that is because people like me who have issues with black lion aren't trolling their threads, I guess OL fans have more class?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I'm up 13 Lbs. as I come to the end of 12 weeks. I do not plan a break from Epilogue/massacre, they will be foundational supplements.

Crowbar
    Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah, me and another person who reported 14 Lbs. in 12 weeks. It is pretty amazing and makes me wonder what we have going on here: how much is actual increases in muscle fiber diameter, and how much is increased sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (I.e., glycogen, water, etc.). Of course, much of it is going to be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (as is often the case with AAS).

I do feel as if I have increased glucose uptake and glycogen deposition, leading to the pumped, hard, dense muscular effect.

Crowbar
    Crowbar46, a well known OL shill (yes, obvious sarcasm here. Reputable unbiased member who has been around forever and has plenty of experience even with AAS).
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes. it helped me building muscle (mainly traps, shoulders got bigger; without even really training the traps ;-))
    I have been following this thread from the beginning and this is the most atrocious thing I have heard. A supplement help build shoulders and traps without training them.

This just proves it. People still think supplements do the magic. What delusional world do you all live in? This is heights of ignorance or just pure pimping..

That being said, I have an 8 week run worth Ep1logue. And I am definitely running it to see how it helps me. I liked Re1gn and still do (except for the stim d1ck issue). Loved using CU and I have a couple bottles of Orig1n and Test1fy coming in. I think OL has some pretty solid products but we just have to accept that supplements just don’t work on everyone the same way.

No hate No Love
    Last edited by jtmass; 02-14-2018 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Addition
  11. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    read or dont read it but stop writing bs.

Ąwithout even really training trapsď. that means i train my traps and i did train my traps during the ep1logue run as well but i dont have a real trainings schedule for my traps and train it not really specific and only low volume. in regards of that aspect it is of course remarkable that ive gained this size there.
    @jtmass

read all posts before posting

its absolutely legitimate to have an increased muscle building effect on bodyparts with a higher androgenreceptordensity if you consume something that interacts with the androgenreceptor. (shoulders, traps like i mentioned the most growth during the ep1logue cycle)

12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I have been following this thread from the beginning and this is the most atrocious thing I have heard. A supplement help build shoulders and traps without training them.

This just proves it. People still think supplements do the magic. What delusional world do you all live in? This is heights of ignorance or just pure pimping..

That being said, I have an 8 week run worth Ep1logue. And I am definitely running it to see how it helps me. I liked Re1gn and still do (except for the stim d1ck issue). Loved using CU and I have a couple bottles of Orig1n and Test1fy coming in. I think OL has some pretty solid products but we just have to accept that supplements just don’t work on everyone the same way.

No hate No Love
    I would assume he's referring to direct training. I also rarely directly train upper traps (or lower traps, for that matter, though they get hit more obviously with...well, pretty much everything), but upper traps still are targeted with other lifts that I'm doing (dead, squat, row variations, etc). Probably my best developed muscle group, tbh, despite hardly ever doing direct training for them.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @jtmass

read all posts before posting

its absolutely legitimate to have an increased muscle building effect on bodyparts with a higher androgenreceptordensity if you consume something that interacts with the androgenreceptor. (shoulders, traps like i mentioned the most growth during the ep1logue cycle)
    Yeah.. the compound which was studied on a mice. And you think because of this supplement or specifically Uro-B, you got bigger traps without training them directly or indirectly, is preposterous. Building a good shoulder or traps requires direct training though shoulders and traps get hit with most of our upper body training.

And like I said, I have been following this form the beginning, which means, I have been reading almost every post in this thread.

14. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I would assume he's referring to direct training. I also rarely directly train upper traps (or lower traps, for that matter, though they get hit more obviously with...well, pretty much everything), but upper traps still are targeted with other lifts that I'm doing (dead, squat, row variations, etc). Probably my best developed muscle group, tbh, despite hardly ever doing direct training for them.
    I respect you a lot. But, if you have good traps without direct training, it’s genetics. I know I have good traps and I don’t directly train them as well. I have seen people train the hell out of traps and still don’t have them developed. I mean someone saying a Ep1logue got their traps and shoulders developed without training them hard is just nonsense. Like after all these years of training the traps and shoulders where hidden and just with the supplement they decided to show up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I respect you a lot. But, if you have good traps without direct training, it’s genetics. I know I have good traps and I don’t directly train them as well. I have seen people train the hell out of traps and still don’t have them developed. I mean someone saying a Ep1logue got their traps and shoulders developed without training them hard is just nonsense. Like after all these years of training the traps and shoulders where hidden and just with the supplement they decided to show up.
    That's very possible, I would buy that genetics play the largest role, I have heard from many people that they deadlift all the time and their traps stay small, whereas that's probably been the biggest contributor to my traps. I can see someone with good genetics not doing direct trap training and having a supplement like Ep1logue help to push it over the edge, though obviously if they're not getting hit by any exercise stimulus AT ALL (which I think would actually be difficult to not hit traps at all), I don't expect any natural supplement at all to do sh!t for them lmao.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
  16. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Yeah.. the compound which was studied on a mice. And you think because of this supplement or specifically Uro-B, you got bigger traps without training them directly or indirectly, is preposterous. Building a good shoulder or traps requires direct training though shoulders and traps get hit with most of our upper body training.

And like I said, I have been following this form the beginning, which means, I have been reading almost every post in this thread.
    no, i (and also a good friend who doesnt evn know that i took ep1logue ) see that my traps and shoulders got bigger, as well as my wholr back grew noticeably, and the androgenreceptor involvement is the only logical reason. VO2Maxima said it, thats what i mean. traps are involved in many movements, this can be enough to let them grow, of course not with sh1tty genetics. however, my traps got significantly bigger without training them isolated very often. but believe what you think, i dont care. not interested in discussing this any further. i know my results and they have been great overall.

17. So we know that upper chest, shoulders and traps have more androgen receptors than the rest of the body. And people on AAS can see a significant size increase in these muscles without any extra training. But what in Ep1logue would cause such a reaction?

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    So we know that upper chest, shoulders and traps have more androgen receptors than the rest of the body. And people on AAS can see a significant size increase in these muscles without any extra training. But what in Ep1logue would cause such a reaction?
    This is what i was about to say myself.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    So we know that upper chest, shoulders and traps have more androgen receptors than the rest of the body. And people on AAS can see a significant size increase in these muscles without any extra training. But what in Ep1logue would cause such a reaction?
    Urolithin-B acts as androgen receptor agonist in muscle tissue.

20. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Which means

21. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Which means
    If AAS actually work best where the androgen receptors density is higher, Urolithin-B has the same potential effect.

22. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    No it doesnít, you just want to think it does but thatís cool the placebo effect is real

23. Quote Originally Posted by bobthejack View Post
    No it doesn’t, you just want to think it does but that’s cool the placebo effect is real
    You’ve been a member since 2016 yet posted maybe 40 times. Yesterday and today you start posting a bunch. All of a sudden you have something to say...interesting.

As i said above, you said your piece so move on.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You’ve been a member since 2016 yet posted maybe 40 times. All of a sudden you have something to say...interesting.

As i said above, you said your piece so move on.
    I bet he's a democrat, lol....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Sorry I donít have time to post 9000 times can I please stay? I donít want to move on
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics