EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 41 of 54 First ... 3940414243 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    It is slow unless you’re taking androgens. I took letro for 3 weeks and I pretty much went from thick hair to thin

    Would to see whether uro-b affects DHT (my apologies if this has already been covered) but I know it can drop estradiol which definitely affects DHT

    Maybe it has a interaction with propecia too
    Bloods for DHT while taking Ep1 have been posted(somewhere in this same thread), no variaton.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  2. EP1LOGUE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Bloods for DHT while taking Ep1 have been posted(somewhere in this same thread), no variaton.
    Yes just found it. I suspect it’s the decrease in estradiol that may be causing the thinning
    •   
       


  3. Me and my good lady are trying for a baby and potentially will be starting IVF soon. Are there any contradictions with Ep1logue and sperm quality/quantity?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Devonkev View Post
    Me and my good lady are trying for a baby and potentially will be starting IVF soon. Are there any contradictions with Ep1logue and sperm quality/quantity?
    It's perfectly fine. Pomegranate and its ellagitannins actually exert a pro-fertility effect.
    Unlike Ursolic Acid (decrease of sperm motility, cell death and DNA damage).
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  5. EP1LOGUE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It's perfectly fine. Pomegranate and its ellagitannins actually exert a pro-fertility effect.
    Unlike Ursolic Acid (decrease of sperm motility, cell death and DNA damage).
    really? this means you wouldnt use ursolic scid at all?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    really? this means you wouldnt use ursolic scid at all?
    It's been around forever, ever seen me mentioning it? I guess you know the answer.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It's been around forever, ever seen me mentioning it? I guess you know the answer.
    I don’t intend to turn this into comprehensive discussion of UA, but examine.com says that it can reduce fat and build muscle, in MICE. The only human study indicated it performed no better than a placebo in terms of body composition. UA’s anti-fertility properties are cited as well. I personally have never taken it.

  8. UA>UroB
  9. EP1LOGUE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    UA>UroB
    lol and what are your arguments to say that?

    i bet you havent even tested it for a sufficient time if you even tested it at all. this worthless and permanent hating is so f*cking ridiculous and childish. cant understand that.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    UA>UroB
    Name:  F989E146-79F8-46FC-A597-3288153D0922.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  68.8 KB
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  11. OL have been the first company to bring UroB to the supplement world and fair play to them, but reading a few threads where ppl have complained of estrogen sides, hair loss etc but have not read anywhere about negatives of UA but I would like to read any reports regarding that

  12. Stop the hating guys, I am allowed an opinion whether ppl agree with it or not, we are a community here so not everyone will agree with everything. Just saying

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Stop the hating guys, I am allowed an opinion whether ppl agree with it or not, we are a community here so not everyone will agree with everything. Just saying
    I’m also stating an opinion.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I’m also stating an opinion.
    No probs GNO 👍🏻
  15. EP1LOGUE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Stop the hating guys, I am allowed an opinion whether ppl agree with it or not, we are a community here so not everyone will agree with everything. Just saying
    you are permanently shooting against OL, the same with just4comm (or how his name gets written). so why are you even reading their threads if you obviously dont like them and wont buy their products?!


    no one really had strong low estrogen side effects, thats not true. one guy thought he had something like low estrogen but without bloods that isnt written in stone. (not saying that that isnt true but hes the only one of all testers, so yeah)
    and yes, two people mentioned their hair thinned out within a few weeks. i think that wouldnt be the case even if they use a straight dht, so i doubt uroB can have stronger hair thinning effects. but maybe it affects the hair of some unlucky persons a bit, yeah, but the most people never experienced any side like the before mentioned.

    and maybe you never read negatives about UA because no one got it absorbed to a sufficient degree. (and who makes a spermiogram to check his little swimmers or who checks his DNA of damages? - dont know how and if that is possible but you get the point) i didnt read the papers myself (i definitely will after tylers post though) but i recommend you to read the examine page and look up the studies yourself. if UA affects fertility its an absolutely no-go. obviously.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    you are permanently shooting against OL, the same with just4comm (or how his name gets written). so why are you even reading their threads if you obviously dont like them and wont buy their products?!


    no one really had strong low estrogen side effects, thats not true. one guy thought he had something like low estrogen but without bloods that isnt written in stone. (not saying that that isnt true but hes the only one of all testers, so yeah)
    and yes, two people mentioned their hair thinned out within a few weeks. i think that wouldnt be the case even if they use a straight dht, so i doubt uroB can have stronger hair thinning effects. but maybe it affects the hair of some unlucky persons a bit, yeah, but the most people never experienced any side like the before mentioned.

    and maybe you never read negatives about UA because no one got it absorbed to a sufficient degree. i didnt read the papers myself (i definitely will after tylers post though) but i recommend you to read the examine page and look up the studies yourself. if UA affects fertility its an absolutely no-go. obviously.
    So I won't buy their products? I've bought tr1umph, test1fy, or1gin, Ep1logue and others so what are you still going on for, move on.
    And yes I will read the examine report

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    It's perfectly fine. Pomegranate and its ellagitannins actually exert a pro-fertility effect.
    Unlike Ursolic Acid (decrease of sperm motility, cell death and DNA damage).
    Thanks for the fast reply. I've picked up a bottle and look forward to giving it a try!
  18. EP1LOGUE Q&A


    Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    So I won't buy their products? I've bought tr1umph, test1fy, or1gin, Ep1logue and others so what are you still going on for, move on.
    And yes I will read the examine report
    okay great, so i understand even less why you are hating around the whole time (especially in BLR or natural anabolic threads).

    everybody should buy what he wants. just saying „UA > UroB“ without any reason or argument is total bullsh1t, you know that.

    many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. the bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some points, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    okay great, so i understand even less why you are hating around the whole time (especially in BLR or natural anabolic threads).

    everybody should buy what he wants. just saying „UA > UroB“ without any reason or argument is total bullsh1t, you know that.

    many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. there bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some point, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.
    Wow! 😂

  20. yes, extremely funny.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    UA>UroB
    Having run both, I disagree. But we're all entitled to our opinions and experience. How long did you run UroB for and at what dosage? Highly recommend at least 8 weeks at the 150mg dosage included in Ep1logue or Massacr3, or I don't believe you can have a truly informed opinion on it. Shorter runs are just not long enough for it to actually kick in and start working properly. And to be fair, I haven't tried it at lower dosages, so I guess I can't speak for the efficacy of dosing it differently.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    OL have been the first company to bring UroB to the supplement world and fair play to them, but reading a few threads where ppl have complained of estrogen sides, hair loss etc but have not read anywhere about negatives of UA but I would like to read any reports regarding that
    You don’t read of any negatives because it doesn’t do anything orally. Lol the one human study listed in that write up even states it didnt do anything
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    okay great, so i understand even less why you are hating around the whole time (especially in BLR or natural anabolic threads).

    everybody should buy what he wants. just saying „UA > UroB“ without any reason or argument is total bullsh1t, you know that.

    many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. the bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some points, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.
    Dude the reason people are being like “this” is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down.. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

    look at my previous posts please full post history. I did blood tests for kings blood, did blood tests for Epilogue to help then out not myself and yeh they dont care... now you know why people moved to Black Lion as in thoose threads i dont see such attitude issues..

    Peace

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Dude the reason people are being like “this” is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down .. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

    look at my previous posts please full post history. I did blood tests for kings blood, did blood tests for Epilogue to help then out not myself and yeh they dont care... now you know why people moved to Black Lion as in thoose threads i dont see such attitude issues..

    Peace
    Your bolded statement could not be further from the truth. In the last week alone I have seen customer complaints in various different OL threads and they were addressed by reps accordingly. Hell there is a whole thread on re1gn killing guys boners. I dont see OL as trying to silence anyone as you put it.

    If you or someone doesnt care for OL products then I dont understand why you would even bother reading or following any of their threads. If I dont support or care for a particular company I simply stay out of their threads as I have no value to add other than my negativeness.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Your bolded statement could not be further from the truth. In the last week alone I have seen customer complaints in various different OL threads and they were addressed by reps accordingly. Hell there is a whole thread on re1gn killing guys boners. I dont see OL as trying to silence anyone as you put it.

    If you or someone doesnt care for OL products then I dont understand why you would even bother reading or following any of their threads. If I dont support or care for a particular company I simply stay out of their threads as I have no value to add other than my negativeness.
    Stims kill boners but strong pre helps you get big and get girls.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
  4. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:49 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in