EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 35 of 36 First ... 33343536 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    If we stick to actual verified data, then UroB causes myocytes hypertrophy acting as an AR agonist (Insulin signalling may be involved too) in skeletal muscle cells and may behave as an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Judging by the lack of hormonal variation,seems to be neutral on the hypothalamus.
    this **** really looks like the holy grail of natty supplements. its insane

2. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I wouldn’t recommend a 16 year old (male or female) take a muscle building supplement. Let’s be clear UroB is more potent than your typical muscle builder. Although it’s naturally sourced you don’t want to interfere with a critical growth period of an adolescent.
    That's what I was thinking but I wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!
    She has been asking for about 6 months now and I just tell her to keep the good diet up and put in the work. she is seeing results!

I think the problem is that there are guys at school that are using Pros at this age and she see's the growth.
    I tell her that they will regret this later in life.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    That's what I was thinking but I wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!
    She has been asking for about 6 months now and I just tell her to keep the good diet up and put in the work. she is seeing results!

I think the problem is that there are guys at school that are using Pros at this age and she see's the growth.
    I tell her that they will regret this later in life.
    wtf they using ph at this age wow

4. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    wtf they using ph at this age wow
    You should see some of the high schoolers at my gym. Some are even on real gear already.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    You should see some of the high schoolers at my gym. Some are even on real gear already.
    Can confirm this is true at my gym as well

Mostly SARM and PH
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    oh boy
    I started my first cycle at 31 smh, when that dick becomes a noodle and they start trt at 24 they will regret that.

7. im just gonna throw this in here as im using olympus labs ashagawanda

but can stopping Ashagawanda **** up your hormones?

thats only thing iv stopped recently other then starting up epilogue and it seems my hormones have been kinda fukced up with high tsh and low test

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    im just gonna throw this in here as im using olympus labs ashagawanda

thats only thing iv stopped recently other then starting up epilogue and it seems my hormones have been kinda fukced up with high tsh and low test
    you made a blood test to proof this?

9. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    you made a blood test to proof this?
    yea my last blood test was low test and high tsh without going to find the paper i think tsh was 4.5 and test was like 300 or 340

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    im just gonna throw this in here as im using olympus labs ashagawanda

You went from something that boosts Testosterone (Ashwagandha) to something that leaves Test unaffected (Ep1logue) so a drop is expected. What the pre-ashwa T level was?
    Also Ashwagandha boosts T4 production in most people, so your lower TSH during supplementation was a sign of better Thyroid activity and sensitivity.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    You went from something that boosts Testosterone (Ashwagandha) to something that leaves Test unaffected (Ep1logue) so a drop is expected. What the pre-ashwa T level was?
    Also Ashwagandha boosts T4 production in most people, so your lower TSH during supplementation was a sign of better Thyroid activity and sensitivity.
    my tsh was high though also do i have to ween myself off ash then or what? i was on ep1c the whole time just switched to the new one

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    yea my last blood test was low test and high tsh without going to find the paper i think tsh was 4.5 and test was like 300 or 340
    Did you have anything else tested ?

13. To be 110% sure what is going on with the body(hormones etc) while on any supplements,medicines, the bloodwork prior any compound/product is needed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Did you have anything else tested ?
    yea full panel

15. @xtyler

not a question related directly to ep1logue but to your epicatechin.

ive read many times that a bunch of studies suggest that more catechins are better in regards of bioavailability than just one, so for example they recommend to drink a cup of green tea together with your green tea extract capsules.

could it be beneficial to do that together with ep1logue? to drink a cup of green tea after taking the ep1 to get some of the other catechins as well? or do they „fight“ each other?

thank you!

16. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @xtyler

ive read many times that a bunch of studies suggest that more catechins are better in regards of bioavailability than just one, so for example they recommend to drink a cup of green tea together with your green tea extract capsules.

could it be beneficial to do that together with ep1logue? to drink a cup of green tea after taking the ep1 to get some of the other catechins as well? or do they „fight“ each other?

thank you!
    I am not Xtyler but yes, It can help with bioavailability etc if you consume Epicatechin where its not added any bioavailability/absorption enhancer.

Some ingredients that can help with bioavailability of Epicatechin (without bonding chemicaly):
    -sucrose
    -Xylitol
    -Ascorbic acid
    -Other Catechins

I dont think its needed in this case because Epicatechin in Ep1logue has potent bioA/absorption enhancer but it will not hurt adding more catechins,C vitamin etc

17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @xtyler

thank you!
    AFAIK catechins hate each other and fight to the death �� in your body...

Joking aside, no issue having green tea at anytime of day but you don’t need more catechins with Ep1logue, especially at 2 caps. You are more than covered. Don’t forget you get catechins from Vaso6.

Your body can only take in so much so don’t go drinking 3 cups of green tea a day on top of Ep1logue just for the catechins
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    AFAIK catechins hate each other and fight to the death �� in your body...

Joking aside, no issue having green tea at anytime of day but you don’t need more catechins with Ep1logue, especially at 2 caps. You are more than covered. Don’t forget you get catechins from Vaso6.

Your body can only take in so much so don’t go drinking 3 cups of green tea a day on top of Ep1logue just for the catechins
    I totaly forgot Vaso6

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I totaly forgot Vaso6
    me too thanks @Danes and @GNO

20. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @xtyler

thank you!
    Phytosome sh*t's all over anything you can consume concurrently with epicatechin's to enhance bioavailability.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

21. This OR Test1fy for strength and size ?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    This OR Test1fy for strength and size ?
    IMO Ep1logue. Unless your roadblock for size is being able to eat enough, then Test1fy does more for appetite, at least for me.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Phytosome sh*t's all over anything you can consume concurrently with epicatechin's to enhance bioavailability.
    okay sounds goods but do you have some papers to prove its effectiveness?

im really interested in this, i know or think that there exists some general work on phosphatidylcholine as a bioenhancer and it looks very promising afaik. but can this be taken generally or does there anything exist related to epicatechin?

24. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    okay sounds goods but do you have some papers to prove its effectiveness?

im really interested in this, i know or think that there exists some general work on phosphatidylcholine as a bioenhancer and it looks very promising afaik. but can this be taken generally or does there anything exist related to epicatechin?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19803548/

Phytosome is good delivery method, not just for catechins.

"The phytosome technology creates intermolecular bonding between individual polyphenol molecules and one or more molecules of the phospholipid, phosphatidylcholine (PC). Molecular imaging suggests that PC molecule(s) enwrap each polyphenol; upon oral intake the amphipathic PC molecules likely usher the polyphenol through the intestinal epithelial cell outer membrane, subsequently accessing the bloodstream. PC itself has proven clinical efficacy that contributes to phytosome in vivo actions. As a molecular delivery vehicle, phytosome technology substantially improves the clinical applicabilities of polyphenols and other poorly absorbed plant medicinals.Conversion into phytosomes has improved efficacy without compromising safety."
  25. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19803548/

Phytosome is good delivery method, not just for catechins.

"The phytosome technology creates intermolecular bonding between individual polyphenol molecules and one or more molecules of the phospholipid, phosphatidylcholine (PC). Molecular imaging suggests that PC molecule(s) enwrap each polyphenol; upon oral intake the amphipathic PC molecules likely usher the polyphenol through the intestinal epithelial cell outer membrane, subsequently accessing the bloodstream. PC itself has proven clinical efficacy that contributes to phytosome in vivo actions. As a molecular delivery vehicle, phytosome technology substantially improves the clinical applicabilities of polyphenols and other poorly absorbed plant medicinals.Conversion into phytosomes has improved efficacy without compromising safety."
    thank you very much, thats exactly what i was looking for! (:

reading the paper currently

Edit: wow, looks awesome, really! i think most companies don’t even have any studies to prove the effectiveness of their „bioenhancers“, so yeah, phytosome is the sh*t , like i can see

—————————

and @OL, will it be an option to produce a „real“ pump supp, i mean a vaso 6 supp, cheaper than ep1logue/massacr3 and without the other ingredients?

this would be fantastic!

a few friends already asked me if there is a product with just vaso 6 (after taking re1gn for the first time). i showed them ep1logue but they were not interested in a muscle builder, especially for its price, which is very high for just the pump that they wanted. it would be great to be able to stack vaso 6 to any product we want (especially to stack it with ep1logue and re1gn). or is there no benefit to use more than 300-600mg? i feel a difference between 300 and 600 but im curious how it is with 900mg or even 1200mg =)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics