EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Are there any logs up yet seeing as most of the Americans have received their orders?
    I should have mine tomorrow or tues
    EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    2 workouts in with it not much to report yet.
    Give it some time. Surprised you aren't getting much in the way of pump, as pump benefits seem to be the biggest feedback we're getting right now, but obviously everyone is different and may respond a little differently. But remember that one of the big benefits is the natural anabolic properties, which obviously will take much more than two workouts to shine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

Give it some time. Surprised you aren't getting much in the way of pump, as pump benefits seem to be the biggest feedback we're getting right now, but obviously everyone is different and may respond a little differently. But remember that one of the big benefits is the natural anabolic properties, which obviously will take much more than two workouts to shine.
    I only took 1 cap Ep1logue along with 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Endur3, 1 scoop Tr1umph for leg day today.
    ....squats, leg press, leg extensions, and hammies. Leg pump was brutal along with significant vascularity.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    sucks to be non responders!
    I can't wait to try it

4. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

Iím getting a great pump but I was getting pretty much the same from just the Re1gn....endurance is definitely better though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    I only took 1 cap Ep1logue along with 1 scoop Re1gn, 1 scoop Endur3, 1 scoop Tr1umph for leg day today.
    ....squats, leg press, leg extensions, and hammies. Leg pump was brutal along with significant vascularity.
    Just wait until new Tr1umph is here. It's going to be a good freaking time.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    Did you shake the bottle before you used it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Did you shake the bottle before you used it?
    They're caps bro lol

I'm coming up on week 3 on EP1LOGUE and am straight beast mode in the gym @Billd1982 and in the bedroom @hamdysayed. UroB really started kicking in after a week or so.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    They're caps bro lol

I'm coming up on week 3 on EP1LOGUE and am straight beast mode in the gym @Billd1982 and in the bedroom @hamdysayed. UroB really started kicking in after a week or so.
    that's what I have been waiting to hear lmao.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    I’m getting a great pump but I was getting pretty much the same from just the Re1gn....endurance is definitely better though.
    so u r getting something out of it .
    alright now

10. So where is this available? Any deals out there? Thanks

11. Quote Originally Posted by vladimirb68 View Post
    So where is this available? Any deals out there? Thanks
    Only at strongsupplementshop right now, and they just had an intro deal you missed
    Olympus Labs

12. Holy mini bottle. Didnít expect it to be so small. I do appreciate that itís filled to the top though rather than stuffing a bigger bottle with 1/3 cotton balls

13. Started mine 2 days ago, today will be using it with 2 scoops of Re1gn and hitting a push day

14. Name:  IMG_3470.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  1.86 MB

And so it begins #legitbuyer

15. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Name:  IMG_3470.jpg

Infinite beauty. Waiting for some solid reviews on Ep1logue

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Name:  IMG_3470.jpg

Sexy AF
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

17. For what it's worth, I think you're better off splitting the dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day (depending on your schedule). I didn't notice a better pump or increased endurance over 1 scoop Reign + 1 cap Epilogue, when using 2 caps. It's advantageous to have multiple doses of the ingredients in Epilogue. So, I now split my dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day.

Crowbar

18. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    For what it's worth, I think you're better off splitting the dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day (depending on your schedule). I didn't notice a better pump or increased endurance over 1 scoop Reign + 1 cap Epilogue, when using 2 caps. It's advantageous to have multiple doses of the ingredients in Epilogue. So, I now split my dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day.

Crowbar
    Iíve been doing this and agree with you. I like the fullness it gives during day with pills split

19. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    For what it's worth, I think you're better off splitting the dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day (depending on your schedule). I didn't notice a better pump or increased endurance over 1 scoop Reign + 1 cap Epilogue, when using 2 caps. It's advantageous to have multiple doses of the ingredients in Epilogue. So, I now split my dose, 1 pre, 1 later in the day.

Crowbar
    If I train later in the day (around 5pm), would I perhaps do the opposite for a good, full feeling throughout the day? 1 Epilogue in the morning, 1 pre-workout?

20. Just for the sake of science do you guys have any info regarding the anabolic potential of the urolithin b?
    For example, say it binds to the androgen receptor. But how active is it, orally and at what doses?

SERMS bind to estrogen receptors but they stop the estrogens from being active and have no estrogenic effects themselves.
    Can you guys show us some research that shows= they are anabolic, and, how anabolic they are approx, orally, in humans.

Again, just curious. Im sure you guys researched this extensively. Can you share the data with us?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

21. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    If I train later in the day (around 5pm), would I perhaps do the opposite for a good, full feeling throughout the day? 1 Epilogue in the morning, 1 pre-workout?
    Yeah, that sounds reasonable to me.

Crowbar

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just for the sake of science do you guys have any info regarding the anabolic potential of the urolithin b?
    For example, say it binds to the androgen receptor. But how active is it, orally and at what doses?

SERMS bind to estrogen receptors but they stop the estrogens from being active and have no estrogenic effects themselves.
    Can you guys show us some research that shows= they are anabolic, and, how anabolic they are approx, orally, in humans.

Again, just curious. Im sure you guys researched this extensively. Can you share the data with us?
    For the sake of science?! Lol. That's a good one...
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

23. Grabs popcorn.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    For the sake of science?! Lol. That's a good one...
    I dont think I understand the humor forgive me.
    Are you saying it doesnt exist or you just wont share it? Frankly, I really am just curious. How anabolic is it? How do you know?
    Looks like it binds to the AR. Does it displace test or DHT? And, if it does, is it then more anabolic than these endogenous hormones?
    Reasonable questions.
    Does it displace endogenous anabolic/androgens?
    Is it anabolic?
    How anabolic? and how did you come to the conclusion?

Again, Im not here to bash you or argue. I just want to see the scientific evidence to support your claims.
    Not saying anything negative about your new product.
    Im sure you understand, if your releasing a new anabolic people will have questions. You should be prepared to answer them. Its not just going to be me asking Im sure.

I can appreciate that you guys are at least trying something new. I want to know more.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

25. ^^^^^^^^
    Fair point, nothing unreasonable in those questions.
    Also grabs popcorn 🍿
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener