EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 27 of 31 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Also, since when lower E2 (-IF- this actually happens) automatically translates into lower libido/poor erections? You have to drive it down to zero and even then there's no guarentee (comes to mind a study on Letrozole, the most powerful Rx AI available, where users got their libido improved).
    Agreed but we all react differently and thats why I recommend bloodwork.
    Ep1logue contain solid dose of Vaso-6 and Epicatechin which actually can bring better libido/Erection.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Also, since when lower E2 (-IF- this actually happens) automatically translates into lower libido/poor erections? You have to drive it down to zero and even then there's no guarentee (comes to mind a study on Letrozole, the most powerful Rx AI available, where users got their libido improved).

Letrozole versus testosterone. a single-center pilot study of HIV-infected men who have sex with men on highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) with hypoactive sexual desire disorder and raised estradiol levels.

Richardson D1, Goldmeier D, Frize G, Lamba H, De Souza C, Kocsis A, Scullard G.
    Author information
    Abstract
    INTRODUCTION:
    Since the advent of Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy (HAART), men with HIV experience good quality of life and expect to have normal sexual function. However, it appears that men infected with HIV commonly complain of sexual problems. We hypothesized that letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor that inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estradiol, would be beneficial in these men.
    AIM:
    The aim of this study was to compare the effects of testosterone vs. an aromatase inhibitor, letrazole, in HIV-infected men with raised estradiol and low sexual desire.
    METHODS:
    Thirteen men who have sex with men on HAART with low sexual desire as well as raised estradiol levels (>120 pmol/L) were randomly allocated to receive either parenteral testosterone (Sustanon 250 intramuscular injection) (N = 6) or letrozole 2.5 mg orally daily (N = 7) for 6 weeks.
    MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:
    Sex steroid hormone assays, sex hormone-binding globulin, virological, hematological, and biochemical parameters were measured before and after treatment. Each subject was given the Spector Sexual Desire Inventory and the Depression/Anxiety Stress Scale before and immediately after treatment. Subjects were also asked to estimate the number of actual sexual acts before and after treatment. Results. Inventory data showed a rise in dyadic desire in both treatment arms. Mean actual sexual acts rose from 0.43 to 1.29 for the letrozole group. Luteinizing hormone increased in seven of seven men on letrozole. Serum testosterone increased in seven of seven men on letrozole. There were no adverse events from either medication.

FYI, 2.5mg Letro a day makes your E2 UNDETECTABLE, yet their sexual activity tripled. Stop looking at this whole topic as black/white. That's not how it works.
    Good points and agree but Urolithin B Is not Letrozole and we actually dont know 100% how it really works. (Not even scientists who ran studies on Urolithin B).

I just hope people give a fair chance to Ep1logue and not stacking it with 100s of other supps
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post

Letrozole versus testosterone. a single-center pilot study of HIV-infected men who have sex with men on highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) with hypoactive sexual desire disorder and raised estradiol levels.

Richardson D1, Goldmeier D, Frize G, Lamba H, De Souza C, Kocsis A, Scullard G.
    Author information
    Abstract
    INTRODUCTION:
    Since the advent of Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy (HAART), men with HIV experience good quality of life and expect to have normal sexual function. However, it appears that men infected with HIV commonly complain of sexual problems. We hypothesized that letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor that inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estradiol, would be beneficial in these men.
    AIM:
    The aim of this study was to compare the effects of testosterone vs. an aromatase inhibitor, letrazole, in HIV-infected men with raised estradiol and low sexual desire.
    METHODS:
    Thirteen men who have sex with men on HAART with low sexual desire as well as raised estradiol levels (>120 pmol/L) were randomly allocated to receive either parenteral testosterone (Sustanon 250 intramuscular injection) (N = 6) or letrozole 2.5 mg orally daily (N = 7) for 6 weeks.
    MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:
    Sex steroid hormone assays, sex hormone-binding globulin, virological, hematological, and biochemical parameters were measured before and after treatment. Each subject was given the Spector Sexual Desire Inventory and the Depression/Anxiety Stress Scale before and immediately after treatment. Subjects were also asked to estimate the number of actual sexual acts before and after treatment. Results. Inventory data showed a rise in dyadic desire in both treatment arms. Mean actual sexual acts rose from 0.43 to 1.29 for the letrozole group. Luteinizing hormone increased in seven of seven men on letrozole. Serum testosterone increased in seven of seven men on letrozole. There were no adverse events from either medication.

FYI, 2.5mg Letro a day makes your E2 UNDETECTABLE, yet their sexual activity tripled. Stop looking at this whole topic as black/white. That's not how it works.
    In an earlier post you stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” So is OL acknowledging that Ep1logue can cause a reduction in estradiol?

4. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    In an earlier post you stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” So is OL acknowledging that Ep1logue can cause a reduction in estradiol?
    In vitro, sure. Like countless other naturally occurring compounds.

Had it caused a noteworthy effect on E2 in our in-house testing, we would have marketed it as an A.I. too. Nobody likes to sell LESS for no reason.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    According to studies, you need more than 150mg Urolithin B daily to get strong AI effects. Thats why I dont understand how people gets lowered libido/Erection and thats why I recommend bloodwork to see whats actually going on
    •   

6. Would you guys recommend discontinuing Ep1 for the time being if we are experiencing such negative side effects?

7. I’m on Week 5 of Epilogue which is also Week 5 of PCT. I took the past three days off the gym and ate anything and everything. I was flat and soft by the time I made it to the gym yesterday but the pumps and fullness came back within minutes of lifting. I also had trouble keeping to sixty second rest periods as I was ready to go most sets by the thirty second mark.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Would you guys recommend discontinuing Ep1 for the time being if we are experiencing such negative side effects?
    yes stop use, package it and have it ready to ship to me.

9. I am finishing off my second bottle and have been eating in a surplus throughout the 8 weeks....
    I am within 1-2 lbs of my starting weight yet waist is slimmer and quads, traps and arms are noticeably larger. I have received many positive comments and some accusations that I am juicing lol

Contrary to some isolated feedback I have experienced no decrease in appetite, libido or energy. In fact, I have had amazing energy & endurance despite sleeping less (self inflicted). Strength is up despite mild joint stiffness. Overall, EP1LOGUE is by far my favourite supp.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I am finishing off my second bottle and have been eating in a surplus throughout the 8 weeks....
    I am within 1-2 lbs of my starting weight yet waist is slimmer and quads, traps and arms are noticeably larger. I have received many positive comments and some accusations that I am juicing lol

Contrary to some isolated feedback I have experienced no decrease in appetite, libido or energy. In fact, I have had amazing energy & endurance despite sleeping less (self inflicted). Strength is up despite mild joint stiffness. Overall, EP1LOGUE is by far my favourite supp.
    Ok thats all good, but no bloodwork? You a rookie or a pro?? Or dont give a damn from the sounds of it, toxicity report no where? Sorry dont wish burst no bubbles, I have bought all your products Re1gn, KingsBlood, Endure, Ep1.. etc and been a fan.. but im tired of youtube videos you guys just testing damn flavours..back up all your **** with some blood work results..it all goes bit silent when side effects mentioned!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Ok thats all good, but no bloodwork? You a rookie or a pro?? Or dont give a damn from the sounds of it, toxicity report no where? Sorry dont wish burst no bubbles, I have bought all your products Re1gn, KingsBlood, Endure, Ep1.. etc and been a fan.. but im tired of youtube videos you guys just testing damn flavours..back up all your **** with some blood work results..it all goes bit silent when side effects mentioned!
    Did anyone in OL notice or get decreased estrogen?

No natty supplement should be that hormonal or have such a effect on them. Maybe minor changes

12. Found a link to a test study that may or may not help.
    http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf0527403

13. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Curious how many supplements you use that have bloodwork backing them up....

First of all, I cannot request bloodwork in my country without a serious reason as a doctor needs to authorize it, no private option available.

Even if I did, you have no idea what else I am taking or what medical conditions I may have. Nor do you know when I took the bloodwork anyways and would not likely believe it unless it aligns with your viewpoint. Frankly, 'Id prefer if you took your negative elsewhere....maybe back to a BLR thread.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Curious how many supplements you use that have bloodwork backing them up....

First of all, I cannot request bloodwork in my country without a serious reason as a doctor needs to authorize it, no private option available.

Even if I did, you have no idea what else I am taking or what medical conditions I may have. Nor do you know when I took the bloodwork anyways and would not likely believe it unless it aligns with your viewpoint. Frankly, 'Id prefer if you took your negative elsewhere....maybe back to a BLR thread.
    So what about your RnD you not tested properly on a clean individual. Maybe dont have to be you specifically..Wow shocking..
    I can get online blood tests from private labs using websites in UK, America that has everything, dont have this ?? Another shocker..

My negativity.. oh wow, thanks for the quick shutdown.. was making a very valid point indeed, as a company you should do proper testing especially on new ingredients. You have even StimX which no one knows what it is, so how anyone even know of side effects of it, just another example..

Each time someone has tried to bring up valid concerns they get shutdown pretty quick..

I guess you just lost a customer, dont worry I want post further incase I really may discourage others from using the product,

End of day, you took my money, you claim to be a peoples company, now I see you dont give a ****, so let the effects speak for themselves..

Good luck everyone..

15. Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Has anybody experienced negative side effects? I most certainly did. At 3 weeks of usage i began getting headaches, and began feeling uneasy and dizzy. I pretty much had the symptoms of high blood pressure. I discontinued using it and just a couple of days later i felt normal again. I've been lurking here waiting to see if anybody had any issues but so far I've only seen one post. I wanna hear some feedback.
    I have had similar i train fasted and preworkout take 2 Epilogue ,extend perform and ergonine intra workout take endur3. And i was getting alittle dizzy and not feeing well. Left gym early once because of it. I stopped endur3 and felt fine so i tried taking endur3 and stopped ergonine and also felt fine. Tried it all together again and didnt feel well so not sure whats interacting in my case causing it. I am stim sensitive but all of these should be stim free

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I have had similar i train fasted and preworkout take 2 Epilogue ,extend perform and ergonine intra workout take endur3. And i was getting alittle dizzy and not feeing well. Left gym early once because of it. I stopped endur3 and felt fine so i tried taking endur3 and stopped ergonine and also felt fine. Tried it all together again and didnt feel well so not sure whats interacting in my case causing it. I am stim sensitive but all of these should be stim free
    how long have you been taking the ep1?
    its always nice to know to compare to oneself.

i hope things will get cleared up here, its not only one person with possible side effects anymore.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post

i hope things will get cleared up here, its not only one person with possible side effects anymore.

18. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

Ep1logue and endur3 around 2 weeks (oct28) other two have taken for around a yr

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Ep1logue and endur3 around 2 weeks (oct28) other two have taken for around a yr
    hmm weird. could it be that your sleep or your diet weren’t that good?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    AGAIN, you should have checked your blood pressure rather than guessing. Working out fasted + strong vasodilator, I'd tend to believe your BP went too low, not too high.
  21. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    AGAIN, you should have checked your blood pressure rather than guessing. Working out fasted + strong vasodilator, I'd tend to believe your BP went too low, not too high.
    I never said it went to high or that it was even Ep1logue as if you read what i wrote In testing different things in the morning I never stopped the Ep1logue but taking one of the other two out stopped it so it was more a combination of the pre and intra supplements.

Since it states to take Ep1lounge on empty stomach not sure how I wouldn’t work out fasted which isn’t an issue as I normally did anyway

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I never said it went to high or that it was even Ep1logue as if you read what i wrote In testing different things in the morning I never stopped the Ep1logue but taking one of the other two out stopped it so it was more a combination of the pre and intra supplements.

Since it states to take Ep1lounge on empty stomach not sure how I wouldn’t work out fasted which isn’t an issue as I normally did anyway
    My bad, mixed up francisco's post with yours.
    BTW you can take Ep1 on empty stomach without working out fasted; wake up, take Ep1, breakfast, lift.

23. Note to self. 2 caps of Ep1logue prior to a high rep dreadlift session can cause nearly debilitating back pumps Might have to cut it to one cap next time. Endurance and recovery was excellent though.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Note to self. 2 caps of Ep1logue prior to a high rep dreadlift session can cause nearly debilitating back pumps Might have to cut it to one cap next time. Endurance and recovery was excellent though.
    Try this trick: do some LIGHT AB Crunches between deadlift sets. Reciprocal inhibition. When the central nervous system sends a message to the agonist muscle (muscle causing movement) to contract, the tension in the antagonist muscle (muscle opposing movement) is inhibited by impulses from motor neurons, and thus must simultaneously relax.

25. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Try this trick: do some LIGHT AB Crunches between deadlift sets. Reciprocal inhibition. When the central nervous system sends a message to the agonist muscle (muscle causing movement) to contract, the tension in the antagonist muscle (muscle opposing movement) is inhibited by impulses from motor neurons, and thus must simultaneously relax.
    Wait you guys actually lift?! I should try that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics