EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 23 of 31 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    One is fine for most. I have heard of people using two, one pre-training and one post-training, and deriving additional benefit, but just one is enough to get you the necessary dosages for all ingredients. I use one, FWIW.
    I get a benefit just from looking at tub of TR1UMPH....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I get a benefit just from looking at tub of TR1UMPH....
    Massiv3 Boner is definitively a good benefit
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Massiv3 Boner is definitively a good benefit
    d1ng DONG!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Hey guys, I just created an account here so I could jump on this thread haha. I'm super excited to try this product. I already know that my body responds wonderfully to epi as I have used anafuse with great success and it has a priority blend and no enhanced absorption technology. I'm planning on doing either an 8 or a 12 week cycle on a calloric surplus with CU, str3ngth unleashed and T1umph as well as pine pollen tincture to create the ultimate truly natural, truly anabolic AND androgenic stack. Anywayy, I have one question If I had to choose between SU and Tr1umph as an add on which one would provide more significant strength gains? Also would epilogue by it's self with the uro b enhance protein synthesis enough to not need SU? Thanks guys.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Just 2nd day
    I think my gut is damn sensitive. But some plants I cant handle when they are in caps. (Getting upset stomach ++) but same herb and quality in tabs, total different story..

Not noticing much yet but its to early.

I am eating like a horse so I bet my gf would love to see some decreased appetite haha
    10 days since I tried Ep1logue and i stopped after 2 days due to appetite suppression.

I took 3 caps prior workout (1 hour pre) yesterday and today and I can really say this stuff :
    -delivered some nice pumps
    -didnt needed much rest between sets

And all this without any appetite suppression !
    Now I am going to run this 12 weeks and see how it goes
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    10 days since I tried Ep1logue and i stopped after 2 days due to appetite suppression.

I took 3 caps prior workout (1 hour pre) yesterday and today and I can really say this stuff :

so 2 caps prewotkout is the way to go ?
    now I need to find a way to make my appetite suppressed taking this lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    so 2 caps prewotkout is the way to go ?
    now I need to find a way to make my appetite suppressed taking this lol
    Why suppress ? food=muscles

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post

Why u go for 3 instead of 2, or u just always add more then recommended dose.. your style!

9. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Why u go for 3 instead of 2, or u just always add more then recommended dose.. your style!
    Correct
    I personaly prefer higher Epi dose. (Even those with bioavailability/absorption enhancers).
    3 caps is not bad at all

10. Quote Originally Posted by Seth777 View Post
    Hey guys, I just created an account here so I could jump on this thread haha. I'm super excited to try this product. I already know that my body responds wonderfully to epi as I have used anafuse with great success and it has a priority blend and no enhanced absorption technology. I'm planning on doing either an 8 or a 12 week cycle on a calloric surplus with CU, str3ngth unleashed and T1umph as well as pine pollen tincture to create the ultimate truly natural, truly anabolic AND androgenic stack. Anywayy, I have one question If I had to choose between SU and Tr1umph as an add on which one would provide more significant strength gains? Also would epilogue by it's self with the uro b enhance protein synthesis enough to not need SU? Thanks guys.
    I would go Tr1umph over Str3ngth Unleashed. My personal preference, anyway. If you have joint problems, go SU instead. Otherwise, Tr1umph is my pick for natural strength and aesthetic gains.

Ep1logue is fine solo or stacked. Doesn't need anything else, but it also stacks well.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Correct
    I personaly prefer higher Epi dose. (Even those with bioavailability/absorption enhancers).
    3 caps is not bad at all
    I would highly recommend sticking to two. You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    I would highly recommend sticking to two. You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3
    What’s going to happen after a few weeks @3?

13. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    got me curious too

14. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    If your erection lasts more than four hours, then seek immediate medical attention.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Correct
    3 caps is not bad at all
    What's your current body weight?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

16. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    What's your current body weight?
    238-240lbs

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    I dont want to be arrogant or anything but believe me, I think 2 caps for me is like 1 for many.

18. @OL

why wouldnt 3 caps be a good idea?

vaso 6? re1gn + ep1logue can be stacked, so no problem here with dose

uroB? tr1umph will contain uroB like i read in another thread. you said it can be stacked with ep1logue, so the higher dose of uroB cant be the problem as well.

phytofuse is the problem? i dont think so, right?

so why is it highly recommended to stick with only 2 caps of ep1logue?

19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @OL

uroB? tr1umph will contain uroB like i read in another thread. you said it can be stacked with ep1logue, so the higher dose of uroB cant be the problem as well.

Phytofuse shouldnt be any problem at all. that dose of Phosphatidylcholine is definitely no worries
  20. EP1LOGUE Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Phytofuse shouldnt be any problem at all. low dose Phosphatidylcholine is definitely no worries
    yes thats what i thought. so i dont understand what would may cause problems if you go with 3 caps a day

21. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes thats what i thought. so i dont understand what would may cause problems if you go with 3 caps a day
    I think @NoAddedHmones mean we all react differently and we need to be "careful".
    Like I said earlier, OL is one of few Companies where their reps actually recommend the dose on the label and not suggesting 2x the recommended dose (just to sell more etc).

22. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @OL

An earlier post from xtyler stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” I️ love Tr1umph, but if the new version will contain UroB, then that could be a problem for me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    An earlier post from xtyler stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” I️ love Tr1umph, but if the new version will contain UroB, then that could be a problem for me.
    in the OL thread they said there will be half the dose of ep1logue in tr1umph, so this would be 75mg. im also curious because i thought that there should be a 4 weeks off after 8-12 weeks UroB cycle and tr1umph is a daily supplement, isnt it?

24. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    can you elaborate?

been running 3 caps for a 4-5 weeks now at 160 lbs and no sides but I have been lethargic throughout the day but I thought this was unrelated (still think its unrelated)

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I dont want to be arrogant or anything but believe me, I think 2 caps for me is like 1 for many.
    Three caps ain't harmful, but why wasting such a good thing when the recommended dose is enough?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics