EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 22 of 30 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    So ugh.... any positive things about it!? Most don't seem pleased
    One of the best supps i've tried. I joined AM in 2005. Only have a few posts, but this supp deserve this words.

In the same level as NHA stack (i thought that it was spiked), ABE, Bioforge, Compound 20 and FD2. The only supps that works for me over 15 years.

Im a huge believer in Ep1logue. Im in my second bottle and three more bottles are in the way .

2. Quote Originally Posted by -RONIN- View Post
    One of the best supps i've tried. I joined AM in 2005. Only have a few posts, but this supp deserve this words.

In the same level as NHA stack (i thought that it was spiked), ABE, Bioforge, Compound 20 and FD2. The only supps that works for me over 15 years.

Im a huge believer in Ep1logue. Im in my second bottle and three more bottles are in the way .
    Great feedback there! I am getting increasingly excited to start my run. I actually took it the past few days at full dose for some additional antioxidant support while trying to avoid a cold that has been hanging around my house. I noticed my t-shirts were tighter around my sleeves and more vascularity, and this was on days that I was not even able to make it into the gym due to work. Maybe I will keep a good thing rolling and make this the official start!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Quite possibly. UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties. A boatload of people are using Ep1logue in PCT, a perfect addition if you ask me. No suppression and anabolic support.
    Sorry to bring up an older post, but this was posted in the midst of my 5 day power outage so I had very limited access to the forum at the time.

Do you have any more info on the AI properties of UroB? I find this to be particularly interesting...

I tried researching it myself but had no luck...
  4. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an older post, but this was posted in the midst of my 5 day power outage so I had very limited access to the forum at the time.

Do you have any more info on the AI properties of UroB? I find this to be particularly interesting...

I tried researching it myself but had no luck...
    In Vitro data from 2010:
    "Using a microsomal aromatase assay, we screened the panel of ET-derived compounds and identified six with anti-aromatase activity. Among these, urolithin B (UB) was shown to most effectively inhibit aromatase (an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen hormones) activity in a live-cell assay. Kinetic analysis of UB demonstrated mixed inhibition, suggesting more than one inhibitory mechanism. Proliferation assays also determined that UB significantly inhibited testosterone-induced MCF-7aro cell proliferation."

BTW, when taking into account all its properties (activation of mTORC1, skeletal muscle protein synthesis, hypertrophy in myogenic cells) the possible A.I. effect is the least interesting to me!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    In Vitro data from 2010:
    "Using a microsomal aromatase assay, we screened the panel of ET-derived compounds and identified six with anti-aromatase activity. Among these, urolithin B (UB) was shown to most effectively inhibit aromatase (an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen hormones) activity in a live-cell assay. Kinetic analysis of UB demonstrated mixed inhibition, suggesting more than one inhibitory mechanism. Proliferation assays also determined that UB significantly inhibited testosterone-induced MCF-7aro cell proliferation."

BTW, when taking into account all its properties (activation of mTORC1, skeletal muscle protein synthesis, hypertrophy in myogenic cells) the possible A.I. effect is the least interesting to me!
    "These compounds(UA and UB) have been shown to inhibit the growth of human prostate"

Which is also VERY interesting.
    Maybe even something for people while on AAS/PHs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Color me shocked, I think this is the first time I've ever heard that! Not discounting your experience, of course, people sometimes have odd reactions. Orig1n made me ravenous though, I was able to get in an additional 500kcals or so, beyond what was already making me sick-full.
    Yea Iíve ran it numerous times as I liked it very much.

Within the first few weeks appetite is high, but then after that it decreases. Around month two appetite is shot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea I’ve ran it numerous times as I liked it very much.

Within the first few weeks appetite is high, but then after that it decreases. Around month two appetite is shot.
    sounds awesome to me ...hell yeah

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    "These compounds(UA and UB) have been shown to inhibit the growth of human prostate*"

Which is also VERY interesting.
    Maybe even something for people while on AAS/PHs
    Maybe inhibiting DHT? If it had strong AI properties I would be losing all my hair but itís thick as ****

9. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Maybe inhibiting DHT? If it had strong AI properties I would be losing all my hair but it’s thick as ****
    "urolithins down-regulated the mRNA and protein levels of both prostate specific antigen (PSA) and AR in LNCaP cells."

Actually, It may have SERM-like effect since you mentioned AI.

10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    ONE person stating he's not pleased (for reasons that definitely need further deepening) and one second person concerned about the posts from the first person.
    Most are reporting excellent feedback as you can see.
    lol...I know a guy who knows a guy.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Day 3 for me I havenít had any major ďpumpsĒ working out but Iím f**king sure I have filled out a bit throughout the whole day, look better in the mirror is that possible or is that all in my head like all these pus**ys and their anxiety posts.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    is here anyone who already finished one bottle? or even two bottles?

im interested in the effects; is everybody experiencing the same effects at the same amount of time after starting the cycle? (strength after week 1/2/3/4/... or endurance after week 1/2/3/... or pumps still as strong in the beginning or do you feel them a little less with every time you use them?)

i think here are way too less people reporting about their effects or is there just nothing to report?
    I finished one bottle...nothing but a little endurance and pumps. Zero physical changes.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    I finished one bottle...nothing but a little endurance and pumps. Zero physical changes.
    post a picture of yr physique bro.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    post a picture of yr physique bro.
    You want to see his d*ck too?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    What was your diet like? Bulk, cut, maintain?

Also, one bottle. Outside of when cutting, when changes happen fairly quickly, I don't think there's ANY natural supplement where I see noticeable physical changes in four weeks. Even with hormonals, the changes in four weeks aren't going to be massive. Add the fact that it's taking most people ~3 weeks to see strength improvement, and now we're talking about only 1-2 weeks of training with that increased strength. This is why, unless you're only using it for the acute pump effects, we're really pushing for 8-12 week runs. It's not to try to get you guys to buy more, it's because we really want UroB to work for you as well as it should. Give it some time.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by bobthejack View Post
    You want to see his d*ck too?
    nah , just wanna see if he is a fat fuk and that's why he is not experiencing any body changes , just wondering that's all.
    cos this ain't no magic pill .
    joking aside he might be unlucky lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    is here anyone who already finished one bottle? or even two bottles?

im interested in the effects; is everybody experiencing the same effects at the same amount of time after starting the cycle? (strength after week 1/2/3/4/... or endurance after week 1/2/3/... or pumps still as strong in the beginning or do you feel them a little less with every time you use them?)

i think here are way too less people reporting about their effects or is there just nothing to report?
    I just finished my first bottle and Iíll say I should have picked up more than 3

Iíve leaned out quite a bit and pumps are nothing short of spectacular. Whatís even more impressive is that they are consistent as well despite being in a slight deficit

18. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I just finished my first bottle and I’ll say I should have picked up more than 3

I’ve leaned out quite a bit and pumps are nothing short of spectacular. What’s even more impressive is that they are consistent as well despite being in a slight deficit
    Excellent. Next time try it on a slight surplus as well

19. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    nah , just wanna see if he is a fat fuk and that's why he is not experiencing any body changes , just wondering that's all.
    cos this ain't no magic pill .
    joking aside he might be unlucky lol
    Wasnít knocking or saying the product didnít work. I understand natural anabolics take time for body comp changes...was only answering the guy who asked if anybody had finished a bottle yet. I still have another bottle left to run so I guess Iíll see how month 2 goes.

20. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I just finished my first bottle and Iíll say I should have picked up more than 3

Iíve leaned out quite a bit and pumps are nothing short of spectacular. Whatís even more impressive is that they are consistent as well despite being in a slight deficit
    have you also felt som strength improvement after just 1.5 weeks in?

im on a slight caloric surplus, i think the vascularity has improved - notable the whole day. i take the epi in the morning before my gym session (push/pull/legs, 2 times a week) and feel the pumped up feeling as well the whole f*cking day. i love it. even on my rest day i feel the muscles tightening up.
    and i think it really fastens up the metabolism a little bit; i eat more than before my cycle, get stronger and that without getting bigger.

im so excited about the results after the 12 weeks.

21. I have just started mine + 240mg of laxogenin a day... today is day 2 so obviously nothing to report, but i am excited... I am still tossing up if I want to split the dose or just do full doses 30-45 mins before workout (normally around 7-8pm)

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Tr1umph has you covered for creatine, shouldn't need to add extra bulk creatine.
    Ok. How many scoops per day of tr1umph do you recommend? I have been taking one serving. But I am thinking about upping it to two

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I have just started mine + 240mg of laxogenin a day... today is day 2 so obviously nothing to report, but i am excited... I am still tossing up if I want to split the dose or just do full doses 30-45 mins before workout (normally around 7-8pm)
    on training days take the full dose pre workout. OL said its more important to have the full dose of UroB during training

24. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    on training days take the full dose pre workout. OL said its more important to have the full dose of UroB during training
    That's what we recommend indeed. Split on rest days.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    Ok. How many scoops per day of tr1umph do you recommend? I have been taking one serving. But I am thinking about upping it to two
    One is fine for most. I have heard of people using two, one pre-training and one post-training, and deriving additional benefit, but just one is enough to get you the necessary dosages for all ingredients. I use one, FWIW.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM