EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 10 of 36 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Anyone using 3 preworkout is it significantly better than 2 or just a waste of money

2. You should use 4, just make sure they all contain the same ingredients...
    •   

3. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but when do you guys foresee ep1logue being more widely available? ie your website or nutriverse?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Goldigger View Post
    You should use 4, just make sure they all contain the same ingredients...
    Not 3 preworkouts 3 capsules of ep1logue

5. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Lol, don't think I was the only one to misread your post..makes sense now.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but when do you guys foresee ep1logue being more widely available? ie your website or nutriverse?
    2 weeks from today

Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    I don't think the benefit would be worth it IMO, best to get bang for your buck
    Olympus Labs

7. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Remember that with Ep1logue, you're already getting a very high dose of (-)-epicatechin (with carrier), and a big dose of urolithin B. It's not a supplement that needs to be megadosed. Point of diminishing returns, and all.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

8. Thanks that's great because I like the 30 day supply always helps with the cost.

9. Ep1logue is safe for women correct?
    @VO2Maxima, how are you enjoying it so far?

10. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Ep1logue is safe for women correct?
    Yep safe for women.

Planning to start it in about 5 weeks.
    OLYMPUS LABS

11. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Ep1logue is safe for women correct?
    Safe and healthy

12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Remember that with Ep1logue, you're already getting a very high dose of (-)-epicatechin (with carrier), and a big dose of urolithin B. It's not a supplement that needs to be megadosed. Point of diminishing returns, and all.
    OL is one of few and i mean FEW companies where reps actually suggesting recommended dose. Normaly other would recommend higher dose (to get even better effects) and that would be bonus for the company (selling even more).

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    OL is one of few and i mean FEW companies where reps actually suggesting recommended dose. Normaly other would recommend higher dose (to get even better effects) and that would be bonus for the company (selling even more).
    If we think that a certain compound should be dosed high, then we're already going to dose it high at the recommended serving size. Hence the reason for the bigger than expected doses of (-)-epi and UroB.
    OLYMPUS LABS

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    More money for consumer, FD2 does get better at higher doses but then becomes more expensive, i have found this to be a case with a few supplements but with Ignit3, Bloodshr3d Raw, Assass1nate, and most OL products they work properly at the doses on the containers or bottles which make them more cost effective and do not require megadosing, e.g. with the FD2 i did go from 3 to 4 to 6 caps per day and did get more endurance but it is not twice the effect from twice the dose, this is where there is a point of diminishing returns.
    @Danes will you be logging / providing updates on this and how it works for you?

15. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    If we think that a certain compound should be dosed high, then we're already going to dose it high at the recommended serving size. Hence the reason for the bigger than expected doses of (-)-epi and UroB.
    Agree

16. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    More money for consumer, FD2 does get better at higher doses but then becomes more expensive, i have found this to be a case with a few supplements but with Ignit3, Bloodshr3d Raw, Assass1nate, and most OL products they work properly at the doses on the containers or bottles which make them more cost effective and do not require megadosing, e.g. with the FD2 i did go from 3 to 4 to 6 caps per day and did get more endurance but it is not twice the effect from twice the dose, this is where there is a point of diminishing returns.
    @Danes will you be logging / providing updates on this and how it works for you?
    I will not be logging but I will definitely provide my personal experience

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Will you be providing before and after pics?

18. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Will you be providing before and after pics?
    If you are girl, yes

19. Sounds good. I'm going to have my wife start taking it. I'm on my second week and loving it. I really feel like it's helping tremendously with recovery, endurance, strength and also joint health.

I have a few aches and pains from previous injuries and I feel amazing! From what I've read on epi, I'm starting to feel all those benefits. OL killed it with this one!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You got your bottles delivered yet??

21. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    ^^^Truth!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    If you are girl, yes
    Gee, I wonder why? 8========>
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Gee, I wonder why? 8========>
    Hahahah you know me

24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You got your bottles delivered yet??
    Not yet

25. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Sounds good. I'm going to have my wife start taking it. I'm on my second week and loving it. I really feel like it's helping tremendously with recovery, endurance, strength and also joint health.

I have a few aches and pains from previous injuries and I feel amazing! From what I've read on epi, I'm starting to feel all those benefits. OL killed it with this one!
    Thank you and yessir, we're extremely proud of this.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics