ENDUR3 Q&A

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Are the Bcaas natural, not from human hair, duck, or cat? No one mentioned? I assume they not fermented

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Are the Bcaas natural, not from human hair, duck, or cat? No one mentioned? I assume they not fermented
    Instaaminos is a known brand so should be natural but didn't find on google what they use.
    Hope OL knows.
    ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Instaaminos is a known brand so should be natural but didn't find on google what they use.
    Hope OL knows.
    ?
    Natural ones smell funny, I have some natural ones - so know the difference. Im not sure if true but read this morning on a seperate forum, to get flavour tasting so “nice” usually cheap quality ones used. I love the OL producr range and bough many, just sometimes they fail mention the quality of their products/manufacture..with the **** with OL dragons mist hope not some chinese company making it out there

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Are the Bcaas natural, not from human hair, duck, or cat? No one mentioned? I assume they not fermented
    Discussed it in a youtube video actually, but they are not from ducks, etc. They're not vegan either, but don't worry, you're not consuming some poor animal's fur, etc. The company that makes instantaminos makes a lot of products like theacrine, peako2, etc.,and they are a very high quality company. I would not consume it personally if it was a ****ty source of BCAAs as this is an issue I have discussed disdain for previously.
    Olympus Labs

5. Snake Venom Review

Taste: 10/10
    I can’t figure out the taste. It reminded me of that mexican juice Jumex haha. If i were to guess, it is like a frankenstein monster of different fruits. Like mango, some pineapple, guava? Very refreshing.

Mixability: 10/10
    No issues and mixes with ease. Noticed some foaming, but was not a big issue:

Performance: 10/10
    What the hell did you guys make?? With the flavor names like snake venom, unicorns blood..it feels like you are drinking a potion from a video game to replenish hearts (legend of zelda ) i drank half a cup of instant coffee and that is it. Hit the gym and started sipping on it. I felt great and pushed through my Upper Power with ease.. and i went to sleep late last night.

Conclusion: 10/10
    For those complaining about stims, just stick to endur3 . The name is very well suited! I’ve never had a bcaa supplement like this. A+
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I believe should be at a retailer with bogo still
    Which retailer?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

7. Snake Venom and Tropic Thunder were delicious. Was hesitant at first because the previous version was rough on my taste buds. Props to OL when they say they're going to fix something and improve they actually do it.

8. I been taking: Unflavoured Protein + Unflavoured Creatine HMB + Endure Unicorn Blood mixed together as a post workout shake, and still tastes damn good.. Unicorn Blood is cool.. will finish the tub before next flavour...

9. Hey OL, can we expect a BOGO for this for a Black Friday sale/pre-sale? I actually really want to get not this now, and will most likey run out of my 90 servnings of Xtend right around that time.

10. Tried Snake Venom Endur3 for the first time this weekend in about 16oz cold water..

I'm not sure what I drank, but I liked it! I'd have to go with what Mowglisml said - it definitely tastes like a bunch of fruits mixed together. Citrus/mango/pineapple perhaps? Very refreshing taste. I have Tropic Thunder also on hand and can't wait to try it!

I can't comment yet on the benefit during its actual use time (intra-workout) as I had it about 2 hours post-workout meal, as a planned refreshment, and that's exactly what it was. I did feel some energy boost from it even at that time.

Planning on a Re1gn/Endur3 session this week. Holding out for potential Black Friday stock up deals.

11. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Tried Snake Venom Endur3 for the first time this weekend in about 16oz cold water..

I'm not sure what I drank, but I liked it! I'd have to go with what Mowglisml said - it definitely tastes like a bunch of fruits mixed together. Citrus/mango/pineapple perhaps? Very refreshing taste. I have Tropic Thunder also on hand and can't wait to try it!

I can't comment yet on the benefit during its actual use time (intra-workout) as I had it about 2 hours post-workout meal, as a planned refreshment, and that's exactly what it was. I did feel some energy boost from it even at that time.

Planning on a Re1gn/Endur3 session this week. Holding out for potential Black Friday stock up deals.
    I'm having trouble describing the flavor myself lol. It's such a step up from our earlier offerings though. Obviously we've always taken formula and efficacy very seriously, but I'm glad that we've been working hard on flavoring too. I'll drink bad tasting stuff if it works, but if it works just as well and can taste good too, well, let's just say I'm very happy our team is making that a priority!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I'm having trouble describing the flavor myself lol. It's such a step up from our earlier offerings though. Obviously we've always taken formula and efficacy very seriously, but I'm glad that we've been working hard on flavoring too. I'll drink bad tasting stuff if it works, but if it works just as well and can taste good too, well, let's just say I'm very happy our team is making that a priority!
    Totally agreed. Definitely excited to try some more products from OL. I have 2 bottles of Ep1logue to begin once I'm able to train 100% again (triceps tendon issues at the moment), so I'm pumped (no pun intended!) to try a Re1gn/Endur3/Ep1 combo day. Can't imagine how crazy that session will be lol.

13. Unicorns blood

14. Anyone else get more than 30 servings per tub? I just finished 30 days of consecutive use at rounded scoop of my snake venom and I still have powder left over
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
  3. Amp Opener
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics