Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 88 of 91 First ... 8687888990 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Pandora potion taste great!!!
    Had my first work out with RE1GN, and it's a solid 10/10 . I felt phenomenal
    Thanks for sharing bro. Make it Re1gn b*tches
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

2. Ordered Pandora's Potion, should be here by end of next week. This will be the 3rd flavor to try.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    we put quite a few through the @NoAddedHmones test (our resident stim expert) so yes
    how do I sign on for this job, lol!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. it is possible to use it in pct or it could have some side effect with the serms?

5. Quote Originally Posted by fabius View Post
    it is possible to use it in pct or it could have some side effect with the serms?
    Re1gn should be fine in PCT. Off the top of my head I can't think of any typical PCT addition that would be problematic. I would continue to monitor BP and such like while on cycle, though.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro. Make it Re1gn b*tches
    I usually warm up with 15 min of jump rope. Bruh the pump is insane lol

7. I would like to have some information on the type of J.Regia extract (xx:1) thanks OL guys

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    I would like to have some information on the type of J.Regia extract (xx:1) thanks OL guys
    For proprietary reasons we won’t disclose our extract. All other companies that claim to use it are using a inferior extract. You can judge for yourself. We tested some of them...
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    For proprietary reasons we won’t disclose our extract. All other companies that claim to use it are using a inferior extract. You can judge for yourself. We tested some of them...
    I don't ask to copy the product, I ask to compare because I use RE1GN almost everyday and in my pharmacy we have a product for focus "Cerveau clair" by New Nordic and it have J.regia extract 5:1
    Name:  cerveauclair_dos.png
Views: 395
Size:  594.4 KB

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    re1gn is a very high quality product, imo.

11. Stupid question. If taken in the morning will this throw off any blood work I have to be fasted for later in the morning?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Stupid question. If taken in the morning will this throw off any blood work I have to be fasted for later in the morning?
    I guess you'd take Re1gn, hit the gym and then get bloods. Then keep in mind that the workout itself will throw off several values.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Stupid question. If taken in the morning will this throw off any blood work I have to be fasted for later in the morning?
    Yes, drinking liquid will affect cholesterol and blood glucose test readings.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Depends on which blood tests you're having

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, drinking liquid will affect cholesterol and blood glucose test readings.
    So I should steer clear for that morning?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    better safe than sorry---1 day isn't much in the large picture, imo.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Yes. Try to not even drink a glass of water if checking those things.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Just received my REIGN area51 Attachment 158568
    I read a lot it have yohimbine like effects blah blah.. so I started with less than one scoop and I scooped the scoop in a Meso scoop because the original scoop didn't stay right to weight the powder
    Attachment 158569
    Attachment 158570
    Some residues at the bottom which dissapeared completely after 5 minutes
    Attachment 158571
    Attachment 158572
    At first it tasted sour like Dust Extreme pineapple mango then I let it dissolve 5 minutes more and wouaah I can drink it all day, the taste is light in a good way and it's doesn't feel like chemical taste, the problem is I put too much water in and too less products. The effect is nice, I like the fact it have no much caffeine in it because it something 350 mg caffeine doses made me weird so I feel relaxed a little xanax feeling Lol thanks the kanna so next time I'll take the full dosage.
    Attachment 158575
    And the little bonus I like is the little blue foam like the Meso snow cone
    Attachment 158573
    And horny which is a good point
    Attachment 158576
    I can't conclude for the full PREWORKOUT effects because of the little dose and the fact I took 4h before 2 scoops Hi Tech Off The Chain, but I'm surprised it didn't made me jittery and I think I can handle it at full dosage on empty stomach, the REIGN is still peaking slowly I feel it nice good feeling no cold hand and no runny nose. It's pleasant to pay for something good, thanks Olympus Labs even if I wasn't sponsored for the test haha.

Attachment 158574

So tomorrow I start my day with two scoop in ice water and with some carbonated water to have a good kick.
    Just tried the Isee Fury, EU version batch B-XXX from Amzon, the taste is excellent for a PWO 10/10!

Name:  IMG_0895.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  875.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0896.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  1.01 MB

Started this one immediately after I finished the last scoop of the old.

But the effects are different : 30 min after a meal 1/4, 1/2 to 1 scoop it kicks in very fast, the focus and the energy lasts around 10 minutes and after I feel cold and have runny nose for the rest of the day + It made me pee every 5 minutes!
    Compared to my first REIGN is like night and day.
    However it taste really nice..

19. I have just ordered fairy's kiss flavour in the USA formula from over here in the UK, will update on flavour and energy boosting effects when i use it for my Friday leg workout, i am used to stim heavy pre workouts such as the DMAA based Mesomorph and Dust Extreme so will be interesting to compare this for energy / pump and overall flavour.

20. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have just ordered fairy's kiss flavour in the USA formula from over here in the UK, will update on flavour and energy boosting effects when i use it for my Friday leg workout, i am used to stim heavy pre workouts such as the DMAA based Mesomorph and Dust Extreme so will be interesting to compare this for energy / pump and overall flavour.
    I don’t think you will be disappointed unless you are a stim junkie to the point of absurdity. For me personally, the focus is what sets Reign apart. FK is a pretty good flavor too.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I donít think you will be disappointed unless you are a stim junkie to the point of absurdity. For me personally, the focus is what sets Reign apart. FK is a pretty good flavor too.
    I have become more of a fan of RE1GN in general as time goes by...itís so motivating and such a feel good supplement!

To be honest, I find myself using it for purposes other than working out a bit too often. For example, I was under the influence of RE1GN during my OL protein powder video. Both of them! Oops..

I have been reluctant to give up my CU, but I finally feel as though I will be able to carry on without it when my current supply has been exhausted

22. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have just ordered fairy's kiss flavour in the USA formula from over here in the UK, will update on flavour and energy boosting effects when i use it for my Friday leg workout, i am used to stim heavy pre workouts such as the DMAA based Mesomorph and Dust Extreme so will be interesting to compare this for energy / pump and overall flavour.
    You’ll love Re1gn. This is the only Pre I have tried which made me laser focused, lift extra heavy and didn’t let me sleep (I took it at 4PM. Lasted for 7-8hrs). Energy is pure.

23. Is it leaving the market I'm finding it in less places now.

24. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is it leaving the market I'm finding it in less places now.
    uh oh...in for answers.

25. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is it leaving the market I'm finding it in less places now.
    where has it gone from?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM