Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 84 of 89 First ... 8283848586 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How hard is the stim kick from Re1gn?
    Has anybody dosed this fasted before training?
    It's potent. I typically use one scoop, that might be enough for you. I seem to be in the minority though and a lot of people are using the full dose...start at one scoop and move up if you want.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

2. The Stim-X has a greater sweats affect on me than any thermo/fat burner I have used in recent years. I am another person that can’t tolerate even 1 scoop of BS RAW due the AY. It doesn’t particularly cause me to sweat much though, partially because I am too paralyzed with anxiety and the hey bee gee bees to move.

My hope is that Stim-X shows up in a capsulated fat burner before this coming spring..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    It isn’t bad. It has a ramping up effect due to the theacrine . But it does pretty hard. .. although i would use it first thing in the morning fasted so i needed the full scoops. I switched to after noons training, fasted, and i can get away with 1.5 scoops. As always though.. start with half dosage or so and increase as you see fit
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I always train fasted, first thing in the morning and I have been good with 1 scoop of Re1gn ever since it came out. Anymore is just too much for me. Start on the lower end as recommended
    Thanks guys.
    I noticed that there's no betaine in Re1gn, How are the strength boosting and focus effects?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    The Stim-X has a greater sweats affect on me than any thermo/fat burner I have used in recent years. I am another person that can’t tolerate even 1 scoop of BS RAW due the AY. It doesn’t particularly cause me to sweat much though, partially because I am too paralyzed with anxiety and the hey bee gee bees to move.
    How do you find the energy and focus though, feel wise?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How do you find the energy and focus though, feel wise?
    Top notch in those aspects for sure. I think it would be difficult to find anything better...
    •   

6. Just received my REIGN area51 Name:  IMG_0499.PNG
Views: 463
Size:  1.80 MB
    I read a lot it have yohimbine like effects blah blah.. so I started with less than one scoop and I scooped the scoop in a Meso scoop because the original scoop didn't stay right to weight the powder
    Name:  IMG_0485.JPG
Views: 445
Size:  656.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_0486.JPG
Views: 413
Size:  744.6 KB
    Some residues at the bottom which dissapeared completely after 5 minutes
    Name:  IMG_0490.JPG
Views: 385
Size:  886.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0491.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  1.08 MB
    At first it tasted sour like Dust Extreme pineapple mango then I let it dissolve 5 minutes more and wouaah I can drink it all day, the taste is light in a good way and it's doesn't feel like chemical taste, the problem is I put too much water in and too less products. The effect is nice, I like the fact it have no much caffeine in it because it something 350 mg caffeine doses made me weird so I feel relaxed a little xanax feeling Lol thanks the kanna so next time I'll take the full dosage.
    Name:  IMG_0472.PNG
Views: 370
Size:  1.50 MB
    And the little bonus I like is the little blue foam like the Meso snow cone
    Name:  IMG_0500.PNG
Views: 373
Size:  1.61 MB
    And horny which is a good point
    Name:  IMG_0471.PNG
Views: 384
Size:  1.58 MB
    I can't conclude for the full PREWORKOUT effects because of the little dose and the fact I took 4h before 2 scoops Hi Tech Off The Chain, but I'm surprised it didn't made me jittery and I think I can handle it at full dosage on empty stomach, the REIGN is still peaking slowly I feel it nice good feeling no cold hand and no runny nose. It's pleasant to pay for something good, thanks Olympus Labs even if I wasn't sponsored for the test haha.

Name:  IMG_0497.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  859.9 KB

So tomorrow I start my day with two scoop in ice water and with some carbonated water to have a good kick.
    Last edited by Kiri; 12-18-2017 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Édit édit and ré-édit

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Just received my REIGN area51

(Lots of stuff)

So tomorrow I start my day with two scoop in ice water and with some carbonated water to have a good kick.
    Thanks for taking the time to write that up! Glad you're enjoying. Also, with two scoops, don't stack with Off the Chain.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

8. I'm the type of guy to take PWO every day (I refer to Moby on the YTB video...) #MusclePlayers
    .... I couldn't resist so 1h later I did 1 scoop in cold water and put it in the freeze 20 min the taste was fun like green gummy bear with some flavor no identified (FNI) then I went to the post office and saw some guys in the town felt good happy feeling and my ADD was cured srs.
    Name:  IMG_0505.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  1.13 MB

Only downside : constipation, stim dick lvl999 (maybe too much in my brain for the day.. ) ) and my urine was mixed with some sperm maybe and very hard to urinate but now it passed away
    Last edited by Kiri; 12-18-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Edit

9. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to write that up! Glad you're enjoying. Also, with two scoops, don't stack with Off the Chain.
    I paid too much for supplements made by fillers so it's normal for me to did this review because I know how bad it is to pay for something which doesn't work and when you haven't a lot of money it's hard even for 30€..
    Even if the company will continue to grow and make lot of money please don't change your mindset and do the same quality.
    And please make some 100 serving tubs

10. Nice review! area 51 is my favorite flavor

11. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Nice review! area 51 is my favorite flavor
    A51 was good! I can’t wait to try the improved flavoring system as well as the 2 new flavors
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

12. Yeah Alex has me hyped for fairy's kiss! All the flavors are great so I'm looking forward to the new improvements.

13. I have cracked open my second tub. Isee Fury is a pretty decent flavor,imo. I'm not sure what I am supposed to be tasting, but it tastes pretty good, especially considering the effects that it is going to have on my training session.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

14. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    I have cracked open my second tub. Isee Fury is a pretty decent flavor,imo. I'm not sure what I am supposed to be tasting, but it tastes pretty good, especially considering the effects that it is going to have on my training session.
    It is suppose to taste like a cherry icee/surplee. It really shines in ice cold water and a few ice cubes. If you use tap water with this flavor it kind of reminds me of cough syrup, the cold water and ice really make a difference

15. Anyone dissolve the preworkout with hot/boiled water to dissolve completely the ingredients : there was almost no particles in the shaker and the solution was much clearer. Did it to improve absorption in small intestine and reduce bloating? Tried it today and I feel more an instant realease compared to cold/ice water which I find good on empty stomach but it doesn't look full dissolved and makes me bloated.
    All day I drank hot water and I felt like flying after going to the toilets

16. @OL R&D team:

i used 1 scoop re1gn for my training session today in the morning. a good friend has birthday today and yeah, maybe we consume something. we do that each half year or so, so VERY sparely. my question is can you imagine how risky it is, if i take some mdma/amphetamine in the evening?

it will be about 10h after i took one scoop of reign.

17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @OL R&D team:

i used 1 scoop re1gn for my training session today in the morning. a good friend has birthday today and yeah, maybe we consume something. we do that each half year or so, so VERY sparely. my question is can you imagine how risky it is, if i take some mdma/amphetamine in the evening?

it will be about 10h after i took one scoop of reign.
    Nobody's going to tell you "how safe" is to take some amphetamine, regardless of what you took earlier that day.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  18. Q&A FOR RE1GN

Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Nobody's going to tell you "how safe" is to take some amphetamine, regardless of what you took earlier that day.
    yes thats clear, im asking because we dont know whats stim-x and we also dont know whats exactly in j. regia but you know.

maybe i have to ask different - beside the usual risks of amphetamine consume, is there an added high risk to consume it the same day as re1gn (with several hourse in between)?

19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    yes thats clear, im asking because we dont know whats stim-x and we also dont know whats exactly in j. regia but you know.

maybe i have to ask different - beside the usual risks of amphetamine consume, is there an added high risk to consume it the same day as re1gn (with several hourse in between)?
    Let's put it this way then: I wouldn't use amphetamine if it came straight from a pharmacy, let alone random unknown pills. If I accidentally ingested one, I wouldn't even drink a cup of coffee that day.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

20. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Let's put it this way then: I wouldn't use amphetamine if it came straight from a pharmacy, let alone random unknown pills. If I accidentally ingested one, I wouldn't even drink a cup of coffee that day.
    our amphetamine sulfate and also our mdma is lab tested, its clean, without any unwanted stuff. its also washed, so no synthese leftovers.

anyway - thank you very much for your input!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Anyone dissolve the preworkout with hot/boiled water to dissolve completely the ingredients : there was almost no particles in the shaker and the solution was much clearer. Did it to improve absorption in small intestine and reduce bloating? Tried it today and I feel more an instant realease compared to cold/ice water which I find good on empty stomach but it doesn't look full dissolved and makes me bloated.
    I'm searching into whether or not hot/boiling water effects certain amino acids, so that I can make a pre-workout coffee for these cold ass winter mornings. Haven't found anything conclusive yet though.
    How have you found the cold vs hot mix? Has it effected the pump or focus effects of your pre?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm searching into whether or not hot/boiling water effects certain amino acids, so that I can make a pre-workout coffee for these cold ass winter mornings. Haven't found anything conclusive yet though.
    How have you found the cold vs hot mix? Has it effected the pump or focus effects of your pre?
    4h ago, I wake up and took just 1 scoop of Reign with 12 oz very hot water, shaked let it 10 minutes and drink slowly it was really hot syrup and I not felt more the a bad taste ingredients compared to cold water. I drink before hot water and after hot water but just as much my body could handle to dilute the pwo. After 30 minutes felt something, little more warm feeling of crs with hot water.... you feel for me it really works if you take it to workout, working aid or if you go out of the house. It doesn't gave me mania/hypomania, no cold chills and no bloated à little spaced out when I wasn't moving and the cats eyes of course.

4hrs later I still feel the same way and I eat and felt like a little kick again, I think the best is to make the Reign syrup in 12 oz boiled water, let it dissolve right and add slowly carbonated water and stir it slowly to add an extra kick.

Little story : Pre workout the gut killer metabolism slower ?

5 years ago I bought my first preworkout : Gold ON watermelon and received 6x the EU version of C4 extreme with Advantra Z samples (dry shot it always and it was 2 serv per sample..) It was my first stim time so it was so good and the effect was instantly with the first sip and I always put it In 12 oz Hot water: over training with the pwo bad or not sleeping, bad appetite all things added...
    I worked in laboratory, Îm not a genius but I know some things and in my mind it was the best to do it with hot water to enhance the effects because of the dissolution, cinetics, higher metabolism etc.. but all that your body will do it right without to have to take warm/hot water if you're in good health.
    Ps: Djokovic only eat and drink warm to enhance his metabolism (google djoko diet or drink hot water)

Also at this time I was always hot and transpirant, I felt like my metabolism baseline was really high.
    2 weeks after taking the PWO everyday I was stoned when I started drinking it, sick and depressed. After I tried iForce Conqueer (Acacia Rigidula) and it did the same. Now I see it Felt like my metabolism was too slow to métabolise stimulants due to use of them what a paradox. After I used almost all existent stims and almost nothing or sides even taken sublingual..
    after 6 months no stims I felt something from VPX MD2, APS white lightning and Nitraflex (only the blue worked maybe some allergens form me in the other flavors)

I tried to add glycoprotein-g inhibitors like naringin (Meso), bioperine, ketotifen and still nothing or other absorption enhancers like AstraGin (ON Gold, Reign) but Srs don't try it because these are really high potentiatiors and it can be dangerous to enhance absorption if you feel alright your stims.

I think the "tolerance" can be due to receptors, malnutrition/carences=> malabsorption/bad environnement like for the gut flora due to allergens.
    Since a week I take 2x ajinomoto l-glutamine 15,5 gr morning/night to repair small intestine, i read high dose was the favorite supp of Frank Zane because it helped him to be absorb more and better his macros (beter ratio catabolic/anabolic)srs I feel it worked I felt better, sleep, relaxed, better vision also without glasses.

23. Wife and I are Starting keto Monday. I'm still going through information and prepping for this diet. The whole supplements and proteins I cant use is throwing me off. Re1gn should be good to still use correct?

24. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Wife and I are Starting keto Monday. I'm still going through information and prepping for this diet. The whole supplements and proteins I cant use is throwing me off. Re1gn should be good to still use correct?
    Reign is 100% okay to use on Keto.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM