Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 80 of 84 First ... 7879808182 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    All replacements had been sent? Do you send us any tracking? I havent received no info
    I don't think tracking was sent, but we have all info for all people shipped. All replacements should have been sent. If you emailed me, suppz, or Gino, and do not receive anything within 2 weeks, please message me.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I received a shipping notification via email and my wife confirmed my new Re1gn was delivered today.

Thanks a lot OL! As much as I like A51, I was really missing Dragons Mist! I would pass the OG one on my pantry shelf and shed a tear...
    lmao enjoy man!
    Olympus Labs

2. Got my replacement today! No tracking it just showed up in my mailbox, demigod transportation services
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

3. Just got a notification from UPS that a package is held by customs. I think it's Re1gn. Thanks @Synapsin and @GNO. You guys delivered as promised. That's all I care about.

4. Iíll wait patiently considering Iím in Australia lol

5. Used OG DM today at 2/3 scoop and it got me pretty revved up. I plan on using it on those days I need a little extra
    •   

6. Hi i bought Reign dragon mist from UK (***********) and i really enjoyed it best at 2 scoops. Great product but i wonder did i receive the bad batch ? Is there som way to tell on the container?

Cheers

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hobbe View Post
    Hi i bought Reign dragon mist from UK (***********) and i really enjoyed it best at 2 scoops. Great product but i wonder did i receive the bad batch ? Is there som way to tell on the container?

Cheers
    I believe all of the first batch was recalled. I like it at 2 scoops!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hobbe View Post
    Hi i bought Reign dragon mist from UK (***********) and i really enjoyed it best at 2 scoops. Great product but i wonder did i receive the bad batch ? Is there som way to tell on the container?

Cheers
    Does it say 4 trademarked ingredients?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

9. Yes it says Patented 4 Ingredients so i assume this is from the bad batch then ?

I love this version and sadly it will not be available in the future i guess ?

Is there a big difference between the bad batch and the normal batch ?

Cheers

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hobbe View Post
    Yes it says Patented 4 Ingredients so i assume this is from the bad batch then ?

I love this version and sadly it will not be available in the future i guess ?

Is there a big difference between the bad batch and the normal batch ?

Cheers
    No you have the good batch. Don't worry keep using
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    No you have the good batch. Don't worry keep using
    Any ETA when the other flavors of Re1gn may be available again? Chatted with Max at NV and he said only DM and Area 51 are available right now.

12. Just got my replacement tub in Australia... thanks @gino and @Synapsin... awesome stuff OL

13. I'm kind of confused

How do we differentiate between good and bad dragons mist?

What should the good Dragon's Mist say/not say on the tub?

14. Quote Originally Posted by AussieBrad23 View Post
    Just got my replacement tub in Australia... thanks @gino and @Synapsin... awesome stuff OL
    I wish mine was here!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    I'm kind of confused

How do we differentiate between good and bad dragons mist?

What should the good Dragon's Mist say/not say on the tub?
    If you bought it since Sept.13th it's gtg. Don't buy from anyone but a trusted retailer
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

16. Got my DM yesterday..

17. Thanks for your reply

By the way this is probably one of the best pre i have tried it creeps upp on you and after a while you just keep lifting with fury and never want to stop. My first go was two scoops at 8pm didn't get much sleep that night lol

This is my first experience with OL but i am keen on trying out more products like Kingsblood

Cheers

18. Tried it this morning, took a little more than 1 scoop maybe 1.25 scoop to be precise, 1/2hr before hitting the gym. Heart was beating out of my chest and lots of sweating, good tunnel vision/focus too. Even when I got home (I changed my shirt in the locker room), I was sweating through the shirt so it has the yomhimbine sweat effects for sure. Overall it is decent if you want a good stim pr-workout, I don't see needing more than 1 scoop. As far as pumps, I always get pumped so can't really judge but was just as a good of a pump as any other day in the gym.

19. Itís amazing what ice can do for taste. Isee Fury tastes like cough syrup at room temp, and rough to take down, but with a couple ice cubes itís really enjoyable.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    It’s amazing what ice can do for taste. Isee Fury tastes like cough syrup at room temp, and rough to take down, but with a couple ice cubes it’s really enjoyable.
    We keep reminding people to try to make it as cold as possible when drinking due to that!
    Olympus Labs

21. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    We keep reminding people to try to make it as cold as possible when drinking due to that!
    Very true. They are all great cold. But all the others are still decent at room temp. Isee is the most drastic change.

22. Has anyone else been taking Ep1logue with Re1gn?
  23. Administrator

Just tried this. Holy ****.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just tried this. Holy ****.
    Welcome to the Thunderdome b*tch
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM