Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 75 of 78 First ... 7374757677 ... Last

1. [QUOTE=00A;5845149]Cheers - will search for it, curious to know why happens and the science behind it [/QUOT]

im gonna pm you

2. Madddd stim dick on this. Worse than DMAA ever did. But the effects are way worth it for them hard workouts

And suggesting l-arginine to help? ****ing lol
    •   

3. I one of my earlier posts a few pages back I mentioned I have not had that side effect at all. I have had no issues being intimate with my wife after having worked out and taken Re1gn.

Her only complaint was my excessive sweating and warm/hot body temperature

4. Stim dick tends to be an individual thing and it's not unique to re1gn at all as it comes from too many stimulants in general.
    Olympus Labs

5. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Stim dick tends to be an individual thing and it's not unique to re1gn at all as it comes from too many stimulants in general.
    Huum, dont agree- sorry.. as when I take Re1gn I get it and dont take other stims apart from pure coffee and coffee never gives me this effect, so yeh its linked.

But I DO agree not all people get the effect. Its intresting biology and science for myself.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Huum, dont agree- sorry.. as when I take Re1gn I get it and dont take other stims apart from pure coffee and coffee never gives me this effect, so yeh its linked.

But I DO agree not all people get the effect. Its intresting biology and science for myself.
    Take enough caffeine and it will happen. Anything exotic stim will do this too. 1,3 dmaa in the past was notorious for this.
    Olympus Labs

7. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Take enough caffeine and it will happen. Anything exotic stim will do this too. 1,3 dmaa in the past was notorious for this.
    Do you have any links to why this happens? Currently we just saying "it happens" but why lol..

8. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Do you have any links to why this happens? Currently we just saying "it happens" but why lol..
    The short answer...stims constrict blood vessels. I am sure Syn can provide a much more detailed scientific response

9. ^I would assume cuz caffeine pinches bloodflow?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    The short answer...stims constrict blood vessels. I am sure Syn can provide a much more detailed scientific response
    I'll post later, have a meeting real soon but remind me if I don't fellas, but yeah. Even in the past when I took adderall (prescribed), I had the same issue
    Olympus Labs

11. Why do guys want bones in the gym?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Why do guys want bones in the gym?
    Nobody said they do, the problem is wanting it afterwards and being unable to do so because of the dreaded stim dick.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

13. Just got my dragons mist RMA label in my email

14. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Nobody said they do, the problem is wanting it afterwards and being unable to do so because of the dreaded stim dick.
    I'm just kidding

15. I had a good time with my wife after taking Re1gn. No problem with my Joe (that's what I call my boy). Hard as a rock.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I had a good time with my wife after taking Re1gn. No problem with my Joe (that's what I call my boy). Hard as a rock.
    Once I get it there I'm good to go, but I definitely get the stick dick shrinkage. Like I just climbed out of an ice bath.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Once I get it there I'm good to go, but I definitely get the stick dick shrinkage. Like I just climbed out of an ice bath.
    Lol. I had problems with DMAA. My boner was non-existent. Stopped using DMAA PWOs coz nothing is worse than an unsatisfied wife. Lol

18. Now we need get the OL team to work on mew supp to counter this effect!, got add to the OL insider thread!

19. k1ngsblood

20. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    Just got my dragons mist RMA label in my email
    Holy ****!

21. Just tried my first serving of Reign: Area 51. It came in just before my next meal, so I drank a half serving. It had been 5 1/2 hours since my last meal:

1) why the hell are people complaining about the taste? I thought it tasted fine ( not that taste matters at all to me). It tasted like they were going for a citrus/lime taste to me.
    2) Wow! Nice smooth energy, and LOTS of it! No jitters, no nervousness. Hard to sit still to type this!
    3) goose bumps, cold hands, and that weird sensation around my eyes lids; like they're a little moist
    4) runny nose
    5) feels like my focus could be very good: not really the conditions to assess this.
    6) can't really speak to the ergogenic or pump aspects, that'll have to wait.

Crowbar
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Regarding stim d*ck -- my experience has been continued use of something does it. Its why I stopped using 1,3 for years and only restarted maybe a year or so ago. But I've yet to use Re1gn more than on a here and there basis so I've had no notable problems. If I used it daily I'm sure it would do the same to me.

Def notice the shrinkage as one of the first signs and just super constriction. Has never been anything more than those for me, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

23. Got my Re1gn today and put it to use right away. I'm not stim sensitive and was thinking about going Dragon's Mist to unleash my inner Targaryen but went with Krushers.

Went 2 scoops with around 16-20oz of water and the taste was pretty brutal to be honest. I don't sip my preworkouts like martinis so it's not a huge issue if the performance is there.

Energy wasn't cracked out and came on slowly since I took it around 20 minutes before workout

Really liked the focus and it caused me to sweat like crazy

Would order again but would definitely try a different flavor.

24. I've being using Re1gn for 2 weeks now and had the best workouts of my life. Being honest here.
    However, Tuesday and yesterday I had terrible workouts. I was shaky, with a lot of anxiety.
    After this experience on Tuesday, I decided to shake the Re1gn tub and tried again yesterday.
    Same problem.
    Well, I figure out what happened by seeing what was changed in my supplementation.
    Tuesday and yesterday I added to my Re1gn shake some Endur3+ and some WaizeMayze, a total of 25g of carbs.
    Today I tried without the carbs, and voila, again an awesome workout, with not a single side effect.

So... at least in my experience, Re1gn with carbs at the same time is a big NO NO.
    If anyone had a lot of sides with Re1gn, maybe you should avoid carbs near it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM