Q&A FOR RE1GN

Page 56 of 81 First ... 5455565758 ... Last

1. I may be allergic to this stuff. Every time I take it I swell up

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

FWIW, yesterday was off (worked a 24) and hit delts and traps this AM with 2 scoops Prolific. Even though I didn't "feel" the non DM Re1gn as much when it came to focus, today I felt substantially less focused. So I think even though it wasn't as obvious, even the less hard hitting flavors have a subtle focus factor (for me, at least).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

3. I know a few others mentioned it awhile back but I will say that 1 scoop Re1gn and 1 scoop CU (stim version) is amazing for me. The upper end of Reign (anything past 8g) is just way to strong for me. I tried that on Friday with Isee Fufy (which I initally thought was weak the first 2 times I tried it, go figure) and got the wicked sides that everyone has mentioned. The cold sweats, anxiety, and running nose were horrible.

Re1gn is too unstable at higher doses for me lol. 1 scoop Reign and 1 scoop CU is a very happy medium, I think I found my happy place.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Thanks dude. I see proper tracking now, seems the same as the above poster..
    I still don't see anything lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    Correct,i did the same!
    Direct link did not work, so i suppose all INT orders should be tracked via that route!
    Lucky you! Didn't work for me. All I have is the tracking number which was generated July 5th! This sucks!
    •   

6. I'm in ontario and i got mine on earlier this week, sooo....

tried Area 51 and Lion's Blood so far - they are awesome. A51 i give a 8/10 for flavor and Lions Blood a 9/10. easily some of the best preworkouts i've ever tasted. I don't like too much caffeine personally, so i went with 1.5 scoops max, but the effects are great. i feel more endurance too, but we'll see if that's placebo or not. mixes quite well as well.

anyone know if the vaso-6 has all the benefits of epicatechin?(like lowering myostatin, endurance, etc)

7. I was last on pager 34 when reading this thread, so not sure if people have noticed or discussed this already...

Anyway, I took 1.5 scoops of Icee fury on Friday, had great euphoria, had one of the best workouts in a long time! Left the tub at work so I can take pre-wo, then head to gym after work.

Yesterday, I took 1.5 scoops of Dragon Mist. Was sweating PROFUSELY, felt nauseous, felt cold, and working out didn't feel right. I have NEVER felt that before. I take 2.5 scoops of bloodshred raw no problem.... so I am seriously baffled as to how this could have happened.

Can anyone confirm a similar experience where one flavor hit them harder? If I had to guess, it seemed like I had 3-5 scoops on Saturday based on my Friday expedience.

8. hmm will have to tread lightly with Dragon's Mist. 2 scoops of krusherz and almost felt like not enough

9. I'll go with 1 scoop of dragon's mist and report back. Maybe it was a fluke of the stars aligning in some bad way --- food I ate, timing, etc

10. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    I'll go with 1 scoop of dragon's mist and report back. Maybe it was a fluke of the stars aligning in some bad way --- food I ate, timing, etc
    it wasn't a fluke, bud. be careful with DM.

11. I just tried 1/2 scoop of fury.Broke out in a cold sweat.Damn this is strong

12. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    it wasn't a fluke, bud. be careful with DM.
    So it has been non-scientifically established that DM contains more stims/scoop than, at the minimum, ICEE fury, and potentially the other flavors?

13. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    So it has been non-scientifically established that DM contains more stims/scoop than, at the minimum, ICEE fury, and potentially the other flavors?
    based on other user feedback only.

14. Posted this in another section and want to get the word out.

Not bad mouthing OL, I love their products, but Holy crap!!!! do not, and I repeat, do not take the recommended 2-scoop single serving!!!! I took this stuff at 4:00, killed it in the gym for almost 2-hours, but after that I was a mess. I was shaky, felt "off" exsperianced odd cold waves throughout my body, and was having some difficulty talking. It's been almost 5-hours later and I finally feel normal, but can tell it's still has a lingering effect. I probably drank at least 100oz of of water over the past couple hours to flush it out of me.

Keep in mind, I have a super high stim tolerance. I would take a heaping scoop of C&P PWO with no problems, and mesomorph etc.

15. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    Don't need a scientific paper to tell you that stuff jacked me up! Just avoid DM until the next batch.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Posted this in another section and want to get the word out.

Not bad mouthing OL, I love their products, but Holy crap!!!! do not, and I repeat, do not take the recommended 2-scoop single serving!!!! I took this stuff at 4:00, killed it in the gym for almost 2-hours, but after that I was a mess. I was shaky, felt "off" exsperianced odd cold waves throughout my body, and was having some difficulty talking. It's been almost 5-hours later and I finally feel normal, but can tell it's still has a lingering effect. I probably drank at least 100oz of of water over the past couple hours to flush it out of me.

Keep in mind, I have a super high stim tolerance. I would take a heaping scoop of C&P PWO with no problems, and mesomorph etc.
    How did the 1 scoop treat you on the first serving?

It's only recommended to take 2 scoops after assessing tolerance with 1 scoop after all.

What flavor?
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Posted this in another section and want to get the word out.

OL has stated there's a potential 10% increase in one of the stims.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post

It's only recommended to take 2 scoops after assessing tolerance with 1 scoop after all.

What flavor?
    lol really dude?

19. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    lol really dude?

Really what? The label explicitly says to take 1 scoop first to assess tolerance...and that after assessing tolerance "up to 2 scoops" can be used.

Nobody, especially OL, has ever recommended anybody jump in with 2 scoops.
    Controlled Labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    OL has stated there's a potential 10% increase in one of the stims.
    Not a chance in this world it's only 10%, maybe 2 or 3x.

Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post

What flavor?
    Never took 1, my stim tolerance is through the roof so I took the recommended.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post

Never took 1, my stim tolerance is through the roof so I took the recommended.
    The recommended is 1 scoop, check your label.

Your stim-x stim tolerance is zero as you had never, ever had that stim before.
    Controlled Labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    The recommended is 1 scoop, check your label.

Your stim-x stim tolerance is zero as you had never, ever had that stim before.
    It's pretty clear " Serving size: 2 scoops"

23. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    It's pretty clear " Serving size: 2 scoops"
    "Directions: As a dietary supplement, take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout with 8-12 ounces of water. Once tolerance has been assessed, up to (2) scoops may be taken 30 minutes prior to workout with 8-12 ounces of water"

"take (1) scoop"

This is why we can't have nice things
    Controlled Labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    "Directions: As a dietary supplement, take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout with 8-12 ounces of water. Once tolerance has been assessed, up to (2) scoops may be taken 30 minutes prior to workout with 8-12 ounces of water"

"take (1) scoop"

This is why we can't have nice things
    Above the label it states 2.... either way,
    I'm not hear to argue just sharing what happened.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    Really what? The label explicitly says to take 1 scoop first to assess tolerance...and that after assessing tolerance "up to 2 scoops" can be used.

Nobody, especially OL, has ever recommended anybody jump in with 2 scoops.
    ok, whatever. any dude that's no stranger to pre workouts is going 2 scoops from the beginning. not sure why you're getting on this guy, especially with the reported issues on the product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM