Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. No effect for blood pressure


  2. Is there a reason why Assassinate is giving me all kinds of stomach discomfort?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Is there a reason why Assassinate is giving me all kinds of stomach discomfort?
    Such as? Truth be told we haven't heard of anything like this yet, no matter the dosing scheme, empty/full stomach etc.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Such as? Truth be told we haven't heard of anything like this yet, no matter the dosing scheme, empty/full stomach etc.
    Initially after the first week I thought it was F95 that caused the discomfort since I do take Shift in the morning as well. Right after my breakfast, I could feel the mild pain/discomfort. But now when I split them apart, Shift in the morning and Assassinate before lunch, I feel the slight pain/discomfort right after my lunch so it seems like Assassinate is the culprit. The pain is not really much but it's just uncomfortable but thankfully it lasts only about 10-20min.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Initially after the first week I thought it was F95 that caused the discomfort since I do take Shift in the morning as well. Right after my breakfast, I could feel the mild pain/discomfort. But now when I split them apart, Shift in the morning and Assassinate before lunch, I feel the slight pain/discomfort right after my lunch so it seems like Assassinate is the culprit. The pain is not really much but it's just uncomfortable but thankfully it lasts only about 10-20min.
    How much water with your Assass1nate dose? How close to lunch?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   
       


  6. Just want to say no GI issues for me and I take 100mg forksolin95 daily in addition to full dosing
    Of assasinate

  7. I'm not sure how Assass1nate affects others but for me it seems like I get full easier with a meal, as in great satiety with a small meal/snack. Although I do still get appetite suppression between meals. Truly makes it easy to cut a few calories without starving.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I'm not sure how Assass1nate affects others but for me it seems like I get full easier with a meal, as in great satiety with a small meal/snack. Although I do still get appetite suppression between meals. Truly makes it easy to cut a few calories without starving.
    I'm also noticing better satiety from meals, but no appetite suppression between meals.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    How much water with your Assass1nate dose? How close to lunch?
    Half a glass of water per 2 caps.

    15min before meal.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Half a glass of water per 2 caps.

    15min before meal.
    Try doubling the water and take it just 5' before a meal.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Initially after the first week I thought it was F95 that caused the discomfort since I do take Shift in the morning as well. Right after my breakfast, I could feel the mild pain/discomfort. But now when I split them apart, Shift in the morning and Assassinate before lunch, I feel the slight pain/discomfort right after my lunch so it seems like Assassinate is the culprit. The pain is not really much but it's just uncomfortable but thankfully it lasts only about 10-20min.
    Yeah same for me. I didn't know if it was the assassinate or the DCP im taking as I get the burning from DCP. But the pain from Assassinate is different. Dull but present and doesn't go away like the DCP after eating.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Yeah same for me. I didn't know if it was the assassinate or the DCP im taking as I get the burning from DCP. But the pain from Assassinate is different. Dull but present and doesn't go away like the DCP after eating.
    How's that stack going?

  13. So far so good. Instant surge of temperature increase about 20 mins post dosing. Even more intense since adding the Assassinate. DCP temp increase would peak about 45 mins after dosing then die down. Dosing with assassinate seems to prolong this effect for hrs after

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    So far so good. Instant surge of temperature increase about 20 mins post dosing. Even more intense since adding the Assassinate. DCP temp increase would peak about 45 mins after dosing then die down. Dosing with assassinate seems to prolong this effect for hrs after
    Gotcha. I haven't noticed any body temp change from assassinate alone.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Yeah same for me. I didn't know if it was the assassinate or the DCP im taking as I get the burning from DCP. But the pain from Assassinate is different. Dull but present and doesn't go away like the DCP after eating.
    Have you figured out how to get rid of the pain?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Have you figured out how to get rid of the pain?
    Honestly no. I tried actually taking it with a meal and that didn't help either. Its tolerable and nothing debilitating but its noticeable. It may pass with time. I will note though that I have a terrible digestive system I guess would be the term. Lactose intolerant, heartburn and indigestion etc. So it could just be my weak stomach

  17. What anecdotcal effects have you guys/girls/gender neutral seen yet?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    What anecdotcal effects have you guys/girls/gender neutral seen yet?
    I'm about a month into my first bottle. Subjectively, I've noticed a general increase in core body temp after dosing and a unexpected but welcome sense of well-being. I also noticed a decrease in food intake. More specifically, I eat smaller meals throughout the day and spread out my macros accordingly. Before starting Assassinate, I would get ravenous at night and overeat and sometimes binge. In summary, since starting, I can control my macros with more precision and generally avoid poor eating habits due to the increased satiety from smaller meals.
    FWIW, I hit the gym in the mornings usually 6 days a week and take my first dose with lunch around 1pm, then my final dose after dinner and that dosing scheme works well for me.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
  19. Q & A for ASSASS1NATE


    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Honestly no. I tried actually taking it with a meal and that didn't help either. Its tolerable and nothing debilitating but its noticeable. It may pass with time. I will note though that I have a terrible digestive system I guess would be the term. Lactose intolerant, heartburn and indigestion etc. So it could just be my weak stomach
    same. i have a weak stomach as well. can't even take spicy food. i guess that's the reason then.

    by the way, i took @xtyler 's advice to take it closer to meal and with more water and the pain is less noticeable. i guess you can try that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    same. i have a weak stomach as well. can't even take spicy food. i guess that's the reason then.

    by the way, i took @xtyler 's advice to take it closer to meal and with more water and the pain is less noticeable. i guess you can try that.
    Glad to hear it's helping
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  21. I forget if assasinate is suggested to be cycled or something we can use year round?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I forget if assasinate is suggested to be cycled or something we can use year round?
    I've been on Assass1nate (well, the prototype version but same formula) for more than three months now without noticing any of its effects fading away. I still recommend taking a break and switch to a different product (we offer so many great options it's almost embarassing lol)
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I've been on Assass1nate (well, the prototype version but same formula) for more than three months now without noticing any of its effects fading away. I still recommend taking a break and switch to a different product (we offer so many great options it's almost embarassing lol)
    Excellent. I'll see how deep I can go then lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I've been on Assass1nate (well, the prototype version but same formula) for more than three months now without noticing any of its effects fading away. I still recommend taking a break and switch to a different product (we offer so many great options it's almost embarassing lol)
    Three months now. What have you noticed so far?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Three months now. What have you noticed so far?
    Have also been on consistently for a bit longer than @xtyler, to be honest the most prominent factor im loving is the lack of fluctuations in my scale weight. I eat extra cals on occassion and get no bloat and wake up dry the next day. The fullness and increase body temp still continue to occur now and sweating at the gym is consistently greater than not using the product.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  26. Q & A for ASSASS1NATE


    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Have also been on consistently for a bit longer than @xtyler, to be honest the most prominent factor im loving is the lack of fluctuations in my scale weight. I eat extra cals on occassion and get no bloat and wake up dry the next day. The fullness and increase body temp still continue to occur now and sweating at the gym is consistently greater than not using the product.
    I think it's actually advisable to implement a high calorie day every 7-14 days while using
    This... I feel like when I've done so it ramps up my results for leaning/drying out. Since I'm
    Keto I do this with like 30-40g extra protein and 10g extra fat..

  27. alright I got my 2 bottles of sup3r shr3ed and assassinate.
    I skip breakfast abd eat twice a day my first meal around 1 pm what y'all recommend dosing wise ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    alright I got my 2 bottles of sup3r shr3ed and assassinate.
    I skip breakfast abd eat twice a day my first meal around 1 pm what y'all recommend dosing wise ?
    2 caps before each meal to reach daily dosage of 4 caps & SS pre-wo
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    2 caps before each meal to reach daily dosage of 4 caps & SS pre-wo
    thanks bro , how about sup3e she
    3d in non workout days?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    thanks bro , how about sup3e she
    3d in non workout days?
    Non-workout days...what are those???

    Keep dose timing relatively consistent IMO.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in