Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 3 of 24 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Just don't be lazy and read it more carefully LOL, GNO made a great job there, it's clear and exhaustive. I won't break it down in 35 PM's like usual

Exactly.

Yeah ONLY three months a time
    lolllll I got it bro will be doing that 3 month at a time, that stack for assassinate and sup3r shred for 40 bucks is a killer deal.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    This for sure, although specifically with Ignit3 i would not recommend more than 1 cap of assasinate when you dose Ignit3. Because it already contains quite a potent ampk activator in it.
    I know you can always have to much of a good thing but what would be the specific downside to too much ampk activation? I am still trying to learn about this "pathway." Thank you, cool looking product!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I know you can always have to much of a good thing but what would be the specific downside to too much ampk activation? I am still trying to learn about this "pathway." Thank you, cool looking product!
    AFAIK, hinders mTor activation

4. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Good question, while being a good thing is going to be relevant to the individual and their goals, at the highest level AMPk is the master regulator of catabolic pathways in cells (switches from ATP consumption to ATP production) so if we look at the balance between anabolism and catabolism as seesaw, with Mtor (ATP consumption) on one side and AMPK on the other, for our goals we don't want the balance going to far to the energy production side as it will ultimately hinder protein synthesis.

Now thats a really basically overview of AMPK because its physiological effects are soo diverse and is actually broken down into 3 subunits and around 12 isoforms of those subunits, which all exert different effects in different organs in the body. For instance the AMPK alpha2 isoform which is largely expressed in skeletal muscle in response to exercise exerts the MOA of energy production while not blunting Mtor.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. Thank you, just ordered the bogo so ready to rock, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need a stim break and a wedding in october so here we go.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Thank you, just ordered the bogo so ready to rock, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need a stim break and a wedding in october so here we go.
    Awesome man, you are going to really love the results.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

7. Bloodshred is a more preferred over Ignit3 when you're planning a cycle with Assass1nate ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Bloodshred is a more preferred over Ignit3 when you're planning a cycle with Assass1nate ?
    both will work well, I would say more personal preference. Unless you want rauw free than BS WAR is what you need.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

9. Is there any difference in the olive leaf extract with Assass1nate vs Ign1te, being standardized for oleuropein vs hydroxytyrosol?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Is there any difference in the olive leaf extract with Assass1nate vs Ign1te, being standardized for oleuropein vs hydroxytyrosol?
    of course there is a difference...

The intent was to target the CB1 receptor (excerpt from the write-up).
    ASSASS1NATE contains an olive leaf extract with a relatively high percentage of Hydroxytyrosol (20%) because recent research has found it can inhibit the Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor

11. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    of course there is a difference...

The intent was to target the CB1 receptor (excerpt from the write-up).
    ASSASS1NATE contains an olive leaf extract with a relatively high percentage of Hydroxytyrosol (20%) because recent research has found it can inhibit the Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor
    Awesome, I will read over that write up again when I have a few hours to spare lol

12. Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
    Absolutely! Be sure to let us know your results...

14. This looks like a really unique approach...Including a lot of things I've been wondering about for appetite suppression...Gonna go read the write up now. Any tie in with alpha-MSH?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
    Yes, definitely. Perfect in every scenario. Extremely versatile.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

16. Planning on running this with BS Raw.

For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

Thanks!

17. How stronger will be an appetite suppressing effect in comparison with Bloodshred ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Planning on running this with BS Raw.

For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

Thanks!
    I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.
    Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).

20. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).
    I would advise post workout before a higher carb meal, you will benefit from the nutrient intake far more than any incremental cal burning during your workout.. If you are on a low carb diet then pre would be helpful.

21. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Absolutely! Or Ignit3.

Personally I'd run Assassinate + BS + Super-shred + Super-7 if I wanted to trim a few
    I have been cutting for a few months and I am coming down to the tail end of things here. I have been using BS Raw for a month or so, and love it. Just got super shred and super 7 and I am now thinking about adding Assassinate as well to go all out and maximize it. How would you recommend dosing everything? Currently do BS Raw and 2 caps SS 1 cap s7 pre fasted cardio, and then take s7 later. Is there a better time to take s7? As far as assassinate is concerned, any issues taking 2 caps w/ pre workout meal and other 2 caps w/ another carb meal? Thanks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zman68 View Post
    As far as assassinate is concerned, any issues taking 2 caps w/ pre workout meal and other 2 caps w/ another carb meal? Thanks!
    That would work just fine

23. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    That would work just fine
    Mind if I pm you I have a few questions and don't wana jack the thread.

24. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Mind if I pm you I have a few questions and don't wana jack the thread.
    Sure but others may find them interesting

25. Would there be any problem stacking Assass1nate with evomuse's DCP? Would that result in too much ampk activation or something?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM