Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    of course there is a difference...

    The intent was to target the CB1 receptor (excerpt from the write-up).
    ASSASS1NATE contains an olive leaf extract with a relatively high percentage of Hydroxytyrosol (20%) because recent research has found it can inhibit the Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor
    Awesome, I will read over that write up again when I have a few hours to spare lol


  2. Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
    Absolutely! Be sure to let us know your results...
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  4. This looks like a really unique approach...Including a lot of things I've been wondering about for appetite suppression...Gonna go read the write up now. Any tie in with alpha-MSH?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
    Yes, definitely. Perfect in every scenario. Extremely versatile.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   
       


  6. Planning on running this with BS Raw.

    For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

    Thanks!

  7. How stronger will be an appetite suppressing effect in comparison with Bloodshred ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Planning on running this with BS Raw.

    For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

    Thanks!
    I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.
    Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).
    I would advise post workout before a higher carb meal, you will benefit from the nutrient intake far more than any incremental cal burning during your workout.. If you are on a low carb diet then pre would be helpful.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Absolutely! Or Ignit3.

    Personally I'd run Assassinate + BS + Super-shred + Super-7 if I wanted to trim a few
    I have been cutting for a few months and I am coming down to the tail end of things here. I have been using BS Raw for a month or so, and love it. Just got super shred and super 7 and I am now thinking about adding Assassinate as well to go all out and maximize it. How would you recommend dosing everything? Currently do BS Raw and 2 caps SS 1 cap s7 pre fasted cardio, and then take s7 later. Is there a better time to take s7? As far as assassinate is concerned, any issues taking 2 caps w/ pre workout meal and other 2 caps w/ another carb meal? Thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zman68 View Post
    As far as assassinate is concerned, any issues taking 2 caps w/ pre workout meal and other 2 caps w/ another carb meal? Thanks!
    That would work just fine
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    That would work just fine
    Mind if I pm you I have a few questions and don't wana jack the thread.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Mind if I pm you I have a few questions and don't wana jack the thread.
    Sure but others may find them interesting
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  15. Would there be any problem stacking Assass1nate with evomuse's DCP? Would that result in too much ampk activation or something?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Would there be any problem stacking Assass1nate with evomuse's DCP? Would that result in too much ampk activation or something?
    There isn't much overlap between the two formulas, should be fine but tinker the timing and dosages of both based on trial and error. DCP hits the ppar's hard, which Assassinate also targets but that's not its main MOA. Happy shredding
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  17. How's about stacking with berberine, or something like slinmax? Especially on big carb refeeds....

    Any foreseeable issues?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    How's about stacking with berberine, or something like slinmax? Especially on big carb refeeds....

    Any foreseeable issues?
    I personally don't like berberine at all, nor ala. but you won't need anything on top of assassinate.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    How's about stacking with berberine, or something like slinmax? Especially on big carb refeeds....

    Any foreseeable issues?
    We left Berberine out for a reason...and Assass1nate doesn't really need any kind of extra support.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    We left Berberine out for a reason...and Assass1nate doesn't really need any kind of extra support.
    Thanks all. I trust your work.

    So, what was the reason?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    There isn't much overlap between the two formulas, should be fine but tinker the timing and dosages of both based on trial and error. DCP hits the ppar's hard, which Assassinate also targets but that's not its main MOA. Happy shredding
    Is this a really potent GDA? When I look at this formula I see some unique appetite suppression pathways more than anything - novel approaches. Is it a strong suppressant? What am I missing?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Thanks all. I trust your work.

    So, what was the reason?
    Its effect on Atrogin-1. Most don't like it when trying to build muscle, and rightfully so. Assass1nate is helpful for this purpose instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Is this a really potent GDA?
    As a GDA, the most exciting feature is its selectivity.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    That would work just fine
    Sweet, Thanks!

  24. I read somewhere that if stacking bloodshr3d raw and assass1nate you shouldn't do full doses and should only take 2 caps of Assass1nate due to overlap in some ingredients. Is this true?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I read somewhere that if stacking bloodshr3d raw and assass1nate you shouldn't do full doses and should only take 2 caps of Assass1nate due to overlap in some ingredients. Is this true?
    You can fully dose Bloodshr3d and Assass1nate. Go with 2x2 caps Assass1nate (prior to meals to take advantage of the GDA benefits), and Bloodshr3d is 1-2 scoops to tolerance, with a maximum of 3 scoops per day (dose away from meals for maximum efficacy due to rauwolscine).
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  26. How strong is the GDA aspect of this? I run GDAs pretty much year round and wondering if I should stop those while using this.

  27. I'm on day 4 of assassinate and SS, the appetite control is pretty astounding. I'm hoping to lose about 6 more pounds to top off my cut.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I read somewhere that if stacking bloodshr3d raw and assass1nate you shouldn't do full doses and should only take 2 caps of Assass1nate due to overlap in some ingredients. Is this true?
    The cutting back to 2 caps of Assass1nate was the recommendation when stacking with IGNIT3.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    I'm on day 4 of assassinate and SS, the appetite control is pretty astounding. I'm hoping to lose about 6 more pounds to top off my cut.
    I'm considering this stack; curious to hear about your results.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How strong is the GDA aspect of this? I run GDAs pretty much year round and wondering if I should stop those while using this.
    Of course it is your choice but our R&D team designed it to provide all the nutrient uptake you need
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in