Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A true innovation in supplement science is here! Olympus Labs presents Assass1nate - A stim free fat burner + nutrient partitioner.

IMG_0513.JPG

Official write-up:

https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate/

Shout out to the brains behind the formula NoAddedHmones xtyler

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you stack this wroth bloodshr3d?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you stack this wroth bloodshr3d?
Absolutely! Or Ignit3.

Personally I'd run Assassinate + BS + Super-shred + Super-7 if I wanted to trim a few ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! Or Ignit3.

Personally I'd run Assassinate + BS + Super-shred + Super-7 if I wanted to trim a few ;)
This for sure, although specifically with Ignit3 i would not recommend more than 1 cap of assasinate when you dose Ignit3. Because it already contains quite a potent ampk activator in it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the write-up drops you guys will start to understand how innovative and exciting this formula is.

Definitely some of xtyler & NoAddedHmones best work (so far).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When the write-up drops you guys will start to understand how innovative and exciting this formula is.

Definitely some of xtyler & NoAddedHmones best work (so far).
Well you are going to have some strong competition. Apple flavored protein bars have already taken the world by storm in the new product release thread.:laugh:

Reactions: GNO
JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Super excited to try this

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long do we got before the writeup drops

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do we got before the writeup drops
by Monday it will be up, here is a teaser ;)

It would be nice if there was a supplement that helped you lose weight without starving yourself to induce weight loss and subsequently depending on stimulants to remain functional. Thankfully, there is a supplement company that has the foresight to attempt such a feat. Olympus Labs is proud to present ASSASS1NATE, a combined stimulant free fat burner and glucose disposal agent (GDA) supplement.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by Monday it will be up, here is a teaser ;)

It would be nice if there was a supplement that helped you lose weight without starving yourself to induce weight loss and subsequently depending on stimulants to remain functional. Thankfully, there is a supplement company that has the foresight to attempt such a feat. Olympus Labs is proud to present ASSASS1NATE, a combined stimulant free fat burner and glucose disposal agent (GDA) supplement.

Its nearly Tuesday here, just saying. ?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Subd for write up

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome and interesting stuff! I saw that you can order now. With the wait for the valentines sale/insider?
you know there will be a sale ;)

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Wth I didn't even know this q & a was out yet. I've got several people wanting a good stim free fat burner, and all of the other aspects are icing on the cake. Delicious icing

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Official write-up:

https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate/

Shout out to the brains behind the formula NoAddedHmones xtyler
Great write-up GNO!
NoAddedHmones and xtyler did a great job with this formula...lots of really exciting compounds in this one. Can't wait for this to get in people's hands. And in my hands...I'm not even cutting but still stoked about it.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write-up GNO!
NoAddedHmones and xtyler did a great job with this formula...lots of really exciting compounds in this one. Can't wait for this to get in people's hands. And in my hands...I'm not even cutting but still stoked about it.
Well once in a blue moon we hit the nail on the head :wave: Just don't get used to it, sheer luck LOL

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Looks great as usual, I'll be picking some up to stack with my shred and 7.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
When does assassinate plan to start shipping out tried skimming ol threads might have missed it. Thanks for any information someone can provide

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When does assassinate plan to start shipping out tried skimming ol threads might have missed it. Thanks for any information someone can provide
TBD

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNO this might sound ridiclous but is there is anyway there is a simplified version of write up ? cod damn I couldn't finish reading way too much info.
if not I'll just read one section a day lol.
also xtyler or NoAddedHmones I'll be buying the sup3r shred and assassinate stack which is a killer deal. how long it can be ran for also would u recommend for using on pct ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO this might sound ridiclous but is there is anyway there is a simplified version of write up ? cod damn I couldn't finish reading way too much info.
also xtyler or NoAddedHmones I'll be buying the sup3r shred and assassinate stack which is a killer deal. how long it can be ran for also would u recommend for using on pct ?
Sorry no.
I tried to strike a balance between presenting relevant data and keeping it concise, but when compounds new to people I err on the side of more info.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry no.
I tried to strike a balance between presenting relevant data and keeping it concise, but when compounds new to people I err on the side of more info.
yeah ill just read each section lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I get a gift if I spend $2,000 lol
No u will get a hole in ur wallet and no space nor time to use all that sh!t cos ol will come out with more good sh!t and u will be mad at ur self and look like a fool :D
jk but that's not a good idea if srs

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Haha nah I am getting some new products but I am stocked otherwise. I'm literally ordering at least $1,000 for other people. Not just assass1nate but other OL products

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha nah I am getting some new products but I am stocked otherwise. I'm literally ordering at least $1,000 for other people. Not just assass1nate but other OL products
like a side hustle?
fukk dropping 1k

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo any questions on the product???

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooo any questions on the product???
Yes me me , waiting for answer lol I know no addedhmones won't answer it but out of respect for formulators i tagged him too.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes me me , waiting for answer lol I know no addedhmones won't answer it but out of respect for formulators i tagged him too.
Run Assassinate & SS for 8-12 weeks and no issue using in PCT.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't be lazy and read it more carefully LOL, GNO made a great job there, it's clear and exhaustive. I won't break it down in 35 PM's like usual :Flush::Flush:
Run Assassinate & SS for 8-12 weeks and no issue using in PCT.
Exactly.

so it can be only ran 3 month only cool thanks
Yeah ONLY three months a time :stupid::saw:

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Skimmed the thread and didn't notice if this was addressed, (sorry if it has been), but 4 caps once per day or split dosing before meals?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skimmed the thread and didn't notice if this was addressed, (sorry if it has been), but 4 caps once per day or split dosing before meals?
Split dosing, 2 caps per