Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 29 of 30 First ... 27282930 Last
  1. Different lot# markings

I bought 2 bottles online... both say the same lot #(A721) and exp date(2/2019) but differently and on different parts of the bottle. One on the bottom of the bottle and one on the side on the label. Just want to make sure these are not fugazi. Any help would be appreciated. @xtyler @OlympusLabs Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. As long as you purchased both from a legit seller, nothing to worry about. It's extremely common for companies to use different labels and stickers manufacturers.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

3. Hi All,

I just got my first bottle of this and have the current shred stack running just wondering what people’s thoughts are and if I’ll run into issues

Before Breakfast
    2x assass1nate
    1x yohimbie hcl
    1x scoop bpi cla carnitine
    Black coffe

Lunch
    1x Assass1nate
    1x Yohimbie hcl
    1x scoop bpi

Dinner
    1x assass1nate

I’m not using pre work currently just to pull back the stims alittle. Anyone got any thoughts or adjustments I should make to this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by crogers View Post
    Hi All,

I just got my first bottle of this and have the current shred stack running just wondering what people’s thoughts are and if I’ll run into issues

Before Breakfast
    2x assass1nate
    1x yohimbie hcl
    1x scoop bpi cla carnitine
    Black coffe

Lunch
    1x Assass1nate
    1x Yohimbie hcl
    1x scoop bpi

Dinner
    1x assass1nate

I’m not using pre work currently just to pull back the stims alittle. Anyone got any thoughts or adjustments I should make to this?
    Assass1nate dosing is fine as long as breakfast contains most of your carbs, with less CHO at lunch and dinner
    Yohimbine should be used on empty stomach tho

5. My bottle says to take 4 capsules with my largest meal of the day yet everything online and maybe the old bottles say different. Took 4 capsules with lunch and having some GI issues maybe I misread the bottle?
    •   

6. I've just started using Assass1nate and it's great so far, really pumptastic stuff.
    Is it me or it does help with digestion ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    I've just started using Assass1nate and it's great so far, really pumptastic stuff.
    Is it me or it does help with digestion ?
    First, glad to hear you're enjoying Assass1nate. A staple of mine under any circumstance.
    To address your question, it definitely may.
    Olive leaf extract exerts a positive effect on growth and viability of healthy gut bacteria.

8. Currently doing IF with an eating window of 12-7pm. Eating at 12, 4(pre workout), and 7(post workout). What would be the optimal dosing schedule?

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    Currently doing IF with an eating window of 12-7pm. Eating at 12, 4(pre workout), and 7(post workout). What would be the optimal dosing schedule?
    I'd personally take 2 before meal #1, one before meal #2 and one before meal #3.

10. I have a thyroid problem ATP0>600 ATG 488 TSH 0.009
    Can I still eat ASSASS1NATE?

11. I suspect ASSASS1NATE aggravated my hyperthyroidism

12. My doctor is not familiar with the ingredients

13. I also purchased IGNIT3 and EP1LOGUE

14. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    My doctor is not familiar with the ingredients
    Most doctors aren't very knowledgeable about herbs

15. Can you help me? @bosskardo

16. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    Can you help me? @bosskardo
    I would rather not take a stand. Medical condition with Assass1nate need more in depth knowledge of the product.
    @Synapsin @xtyler
    Could help you

17. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    I also purchased IGNIT3 and EP1LOGUE
    Just my opinion:
    Ep1logue would seem OK to use but Ign1te might be bad if you have a thyroid problem.
    But don't take my word for it. Medical conditions and supplements need serious research before.

OL has good articles on ingredients used in their products. You could show them to your doctor.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Just my opinion:
    Ep1logue would seem OK to use but Ign1te might be bad if you have a thyroid problem.
    But don't take my word for it. Medical conditions and supplements need serious research before.

OL has good articles on ingredients used in their products. You could show them to your doctor.
    My money is wasted
    New purchase ignit3
    On the way

19. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    My money is wasted
    New purchase ignit3
    On the way
    I only think thar because it affect thyroid. Might be in a positive way but I don't know that. It says in the product description that it affects thyroid. If you have a medical condition then you need to be more careful.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I only think thar because it affect thyroid. Might be in a positive way but I don't know that. It says in the product description that it affects thyroid. If you have a medical condition then you need to be more careful.
    I have hyperthyroidism

21. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    I have a thyroid problem ATP0>600 ATG 488 TSH 0.009
    Can I still eat ASSASS1NATE?
    Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    I suspect ASSASS1NATE aggravated my hyperthyroidism
    Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    My doctor is not familiar with the ingredients
    If you suffer from any chronic medical condition, you either find a doctor familiar with your supplements or drop them. We can't give medical advice here, sorry. My own opinion on the topic wouldn't matter either as I'm not entitled to discuss it on a forum.

22. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    If you suffer from any chronic medical condition, you either find a doctor familiar with your supplements or drop them. We can't give medical advice here, sorry. My own opinion on the topic wouldn't matter either as I'm not entitled to discuss it on a forum.
    Can we discuss it privately?

23. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Can I take ignit3?

24. Hi OL,

Just wondering if assass1nate is ok to take with alcohol? Either any negative effects or if alcohol will diminish the benefits whereby there is no point taking it. There will be some food involved tonight too but alot of whisky haha. Thanks in advance

25. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Hi OL,

Just wondering if assass1nate is ok to take with alcohol? Either any negative effects or if alcohol will diminish the benefits whereby there is no point taking it. There will be some food involved tonight too but alot of whisky haha. Thanks in advance
    It will metabolise alcohol faster if you consume just prior to, or during drinking.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM