Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 28 of 30 First ... 2627282930 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Me neither. I've been on it for a whole year without a break. Never noticed any loss of effectiveness (nor there's any reason to expect it).
    I have a question good Sir...

    I have been on IGNIT3 for the past month or so as part of my ECA stack. Oddly enough, this is actually my first legit run with IGNIT3. I used to just use it here and there for fun, but I am in a cut right now and let’s face it, it has one of the best profiles around for a stimmed fat burner if you actually want a thermogenic fat loss product.

    Anyway, I am no stranger to ASSASS1NATE and I truly feel that I could handle taking 4 pills per day before meals, and even 1 pill without a meal for that matter...despite being on my IGNIT3 EA stack. I know it has been previously stated to 1/2 dose ASSASS1NATE if taken alongside IGNIT3. Since ASSASS1NATE is normoglycemic, what is the risk one would take by taking full doses of each?

    If it’s losing too much fat in the midsection...I am good with that!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have a question good Sir...

    I have been on IGNIT3 for the past month or so as part of my ECA stack. Oddly enough, this is actually my first legit run with IGNIT3. I used to just use it here and there for fun, but I am in a cut right now and letís face it, it has one of the best profiles around for a stimmed fat burner if you actually want a thermogenic fat loss product.

    Anyway, I am no stranger to ASSASS1NATE and I truly feel that I could handle taking 4 pills per day before meals, and even 1 pill without a meal for that matter...despite being on my IGNIT3 EA stack. I know it has been previously stated to 1/2 dose ASSASS1NATE if taken alongside IGNIT3. Since ASSASS1NATE is normoglycemic, what is the risk one would take my taking full doses of each?

    If itís losing too much fat in the midsection...I am good with that!
    They will go more into depth but Iím pretty sure it has to do with all the ppar ingredients
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    They will go more into depth but I’m pretty sure it has to do with all the ppar ingredients
    Yes, on paper that's the reason. Truth be told, it's likely an overly cautious concern. Never had any issue while using both at the same time (full dose) nor I've ever heard of anyone who did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have a question good Sir...

    I have been on IGNIT3 for the past month or so as part of my ECA stack. Oddly enough, this is actually my first legit run with IGNIT3. I used to just use it here and there for fun, but I am in a cut right now and let’s face it, it has one of the best profiles around for a stimmed fat burner if you actually want a thermogenic fat loss product.

    Anyway, I am no stranger to ASSASS1NATE and I truly feel that I could handle taking 4 pills per day before meals, and even 1 pill without a meal for that matter...despite being on my IGNIT3 EA stack. I know it has been previously stated to 1/2 dose ASSASS1NATE if taken alongside IGNIT3. Since ASSASS1NATE is normoglycemic, what is the risk one would take my taking full doses of each?

    If it’s losing too much fat in the midsection...I am good with that!
    Read above. As far as I'm concerned, green light, go ahead.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Yes, on paper that's the reason. Truth be told, it's likely an overly cautious concern. Never had any issue while using both at the same time (full dose) nor I've ever heard of anyone who did.



    Read above. As far as I'm concerned, green light, go ahead.
    Gotcha! Speaking of PPAR, I have also been on 15mg of Cardarine for over a month. My plan was to ditch the Cardarine and take ASSASS1NATE at 4 pills per day instead. I don’t think the Cardarine is doing me too many favors at this point.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Gotcha! Speaking of PPAR, I have also been on 15mg of Cardarine for over a month. My plan was to ditch the Cardarine and take ASSASS1NATE at 4 pills per day instead. I don’t think the Cardarine is doing me too many favors at this point.
    I endorse this decision.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I endorse this decision.
    Something tells me it will yield better results, I think I will feel better as well..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Something tells me it will yield better results, I think I will feel better as well..
    I think iíll be picking up some ignit3 as well

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I think i’ll be picking up some ignit3 as well
    Best all-encompassing stim-based formula ever, targets so many different pathways.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I think i’ll be picking up some ignit3 as well
    Have you ever tried it?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Best all-encompassing stim-based formula ever, targets so many different pathways.
    Very nice. I donít doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Have you ever tried it?
    Yea, OL sent me a sample packet. It crushed my appetite in the morning and felt the thermo effects. I liked it..

  11. Assass1nate and epitome stack okay or should do solo run separate for each?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Assass1nate and epitome stack okay or should do solo run separate for each?
    See no issues with stacking the two. Let us know how it treats you.
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    See no issues with stacking the two. Let us know how it treats you.
    Awesome! Thanks for your reply

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Best all-encompassing stim-based formula ever, targets so many different pathways.
    That's right...I just bought a second bottle for this run!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    That's right...I just bought a second bottle for this run!
    Glad you have finally seen the light after all that needless sjw whinging
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Glad you have finally seen the light after all that needless sjw whinging
    I wouldn't call my concerns needless. I am sure you know that SJW can effect how >50% of pharmaceuticals are metabolized...hence the warning on the bottle. Who knows how it impacts the efficacy of the many herbal and some hormonal supplements I enjoy taking. I would still prefer that the SJW were excluded to be honest. Nothing else has come close for me in terms of the thermo effect so onward we go!

  17. Is anybody in here following the labeling when it comes to dosage. I've been using it for 3 weeks with 2 before the 2 biggest meals of the day. But now when I'm in a caloric surplus I was thinking maybe do the 1 before 4 meals as to get the most out of the GDA effect as possible.

    Any thoughts on this?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Is anybody in here following the labeling when it comes to dosage. I've been using it for 3 weeks with 2 before the 2 biggest meals of the day. But now when I'm in a caloric surplus I was thinking maybe do the 1 before 4 meals as to get the most out of the GDA effect as possible.

    Any thoughts on this?
    It's fine. Dosing scheme can be extremely flexible. Do what best suits your needs.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  19. Would taking this with fishoil in the mornings, otherwise fasted, blunt any of its effects?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OldGreyFitGuy View Post
    Would taking this with fishoil in the mornings, otherwise fasted, blunt any of its effects?
    Nope, not at all
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  21. Helpful and following for more info.

  22. I will start using CBD Oil next week, any interactions with Assass1nate?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Thor Bara View Post
    I will start using CBD Oil next week, any interactions with Assass1nate?
    Youíre fine. Iím a medical marijuana patient / use cbd oil and take Assassinate daily
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Thor Bara View Post
    I will start using CBD Oil next week, any interactions with Assass1nate?
    Try to give some update, please...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Thor Bara View Post
    I will start using CBD Oil next week, any interactions with Assass1nate?
    What’s the cbd used for ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in