Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 24 of 24 First ... 222324

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This x 2

I never eclipse 25-30g of carbs and they're all from vegetables or fiber / trace carbs and assas1nate alone never makes me go hypo... now if I add in anything w berberine or corsolic acid, that's a different story
    Appreciate the added input. Figured I'd ask since I really like how slinmax has been working, but trying out something new shouldn't hurt.

So, I've been using shift by pes as well. Does anyone see any reason I couldn't stack shift with assas1nate, obviously in the place of slinmax?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post
    Appreciate the added input. Figured I'd ask since I really like how slinmax has been working, but trying out something new shouldn't hurt.

So, I've been using shift by pes as well. Does anyone see any reason I couldn't stack shift with assas1nate, obviously in the place of slinmax?
    I take shift and assassinate year round and 50mg extra forksolin (100 total)
    •   

3. Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I take shift and assassinate year round and 50mg extra forksolin (100 total)
    You take 2 stim-free FB and F95 year round on keto?!?
    You must be ripped to shreds eh
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post

Go ahead, green light.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Any issues running assass1nate and origin on a recomp. Have ran each solo don't know if it would be overkill. Also looking at stacking super shr3d with one if not both products.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Any issues running assass1nate and origin on a recomp. Have ran each solo don't know if it would be overkill. Also looking at stacking super shr3d with one if not both products.
    That should be fine. I'd expect it to help with body composition and also digestion and nutrient absorption and partitioning.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Any issues running assass1nate and origin on a recomp. Have ran each solo don't know if it would be overkill. Also looking at stacking super shr3d with one if not both products.
    I did it and TBH loved it.

8. @VO2Maxima and/or @xtyler as well as any one else with insight on subject from what I'm reading could I possibly run the assass1nate and orig1n for 6 consecutive months or take a break in between. Looking at these two supplements could they be ran longer without breaks. And with super shr3d I would follow 8 weeks on four weeks off. Appreciate any insight you can provide

9. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    @VO2Maxima and/or @xtyler as well as any one else with insight on subject from what I'm reading could I possibly run the assass1nate and orig1n for 6 consecutive months or take a break in between. Looking at these two supplements could they be ran longer without breaks. And with super shr3d I would follow 8 weeks on four weeks off. Appreciate any insight you can provide
    I see no issue with this plan. I used Assass1nate for something like 7 months wothout a break (kept on working as intended the whole time). I stacked it with Or1gin for about two third of those 7 months, then had too much new compounds to test LOL... 8ON/4OFF is fine with Sup3r-Shred

10. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I see no issue with this plan. I used Assass1nate for something like 7 months wothout a break (kept on working as intended the whole time). I stacked it with Or1gin for about two third of those 7 months, then had too much new compounds to test LOL... 8ON/4OFF is fine with Sup3r-Shred
    How did assass1nate work for duration in terms of fat loss and muscle gain?

11. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How did assass1nate work for duration in terms of fat loss and muscle gain?
    I wasn't even trying to lose fat, yet ended up slightly leaner. I kept my carb intake slightly higher than usual and it definitely seemed like everything went into the muscles. Lovely fullness. Dry even after too much pizza and ice cream.

12. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I wasn't even trying to lose fat, yet ended up slightly leaner. I kept my carb intake slightly higher than usual and it definitely seemed like everything went into the muscles. Lovely fullness. Dry even after too much pizza and ice cream.
    Need more deets on the pizza and ice cream LOL
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

13. Where can I buy the new bottle assassinate? Fresh Stock etc?

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Where can I buy the new bottle assassinate? Fresh Stock etc?
    Need it to decorate your supp lineup?

15. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Where can I buy the new bottle assassinate? Fresh Stock etc?
    Not for sale yet, soon. Being manufactured!
    Olympus Labs

16. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Need it to decorate your supp lineup?
    Yes. These designs make a huge difference, although no change to formulae of supp

17. Does the Litlington 20% extract mean 125x5mg marigold extract?
    Do you know if it has zeaxanthin in good dose?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Not for sale yet, soon. Being manufactured!
    Stongsupplementshop seems to be advertising new design, when you say soon - weeks?

19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Does the Litlington 20% extract mean 125x5mg marigold extract?
    Do you know if it has zeaxanthin in good dose?
    Nah, otherwise we'd have it labelled that way!

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Stongsupplementshop seems to be advertising new design, when you say soon - weeks?
    Yeah just need the labels printed off. They're all approved, etc.
    Olympus Labs

20. did I miss a reform on assassinate?? Been using for last 4-6 months...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    did I miss a reform on assassinate?? Been using for last 4-6 months...
    Just new lable

22. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    did I miss a reform on assassinate?? Been using for last 4-6 months...
    Your results with it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Your results with it?
    am also interested as i plan on a 3-4 month run of it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Your results with it?
    I’m a fan. Is it anything crazy, no, but if you have a good grasp on training and diet manipulation, it’s definitely a good tool. I’ve been able to stay at roughly 245 and around 8% bodyfat for an extended period of time utilizing Hrt and the following supplements:

Assassinate
    BMP
    Follidrone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM