Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 23 of 23 First ... 212223

1. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    @xtyler
    Can't find the original post but, why is it that most don't like it when trying to build muscle?
    I've been taking a cap preworkout recently to utilise its fat burning properties, is preworkout a bad time for dosing?Attachment 154420
    If there's ONE glucose disposal agent suitable for bulking (not just cutting/recomping) that's Assass1nate indeed.

Personally not a fan of pre-wo dosing, nor before bed on empty stomach. Before meals is still the best method.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    If there's ONE glucose disposal agent suitable for bulking (not just cutting/recomping) that's Assass1nate indeed.

Personally not a fan of pre-wo dosing, nor before bed on empty stomach. Before meals is still the best method.
    What's your take on post-workout dosing assuming you're having a meal?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    What's your take on post-workout dosing assuming you're having a meal?
    If said post-wo meal is pretty high in carbs one capsule would help, but that's when muscles are already like sponges usually.

4. What timing and dosing for a 8 pm to 4 pm , 20 hrs fast? Was thinking 1 cap firts thing in the morning 2 cap with firts meal and 1 cap with post workout meal

5. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    What timing and dosing for a 8 pm to 4 pm , 20 hrs fast? Was thinking 1 cap firts thing in the morning 2 cap with firts meal and 1 cap with post workout meal
    Gents don't get the dosing scheme overengineered.
    Are you going to have a meal with carbs? Take 1-2 capsules before said meal. You can do 2/2, 1/2/1, 2/1/1 or whatever fits best your meals plan. I personally don't use any if I'm not going to eat shortly after (within one hour), hate to waste part of its effect.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Gents don't get the dosing scheme overengineered.
    Are you going to have a meal with carbs? Take 1-2 capsules before said meal. You can do 2/2, 1/2/1, 2/1/1 or whatever fits best your meals plan. I personally don't use any if I'm not going to eat shortly after (within one hour), hate to waste part of its effect.
    So 4 caps In 4 hours is not to much?

7. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So 4 caps In 4 hours is not to much?
    Not necessarily too much if carbs intake warrants it.

8. I'm using Ignite along with Assassinate and Super Shred. Curious if anyone has added OL standalone rauwolscine to Ignite? I was thinking of adding one (1) cap to my three caps of Ignite and one cap of SS for my morning fasted walk. Should I lower the Ignite dose to two caps?

Thanks,

Crowbar

9. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I'm using Ignite along with Assassinate and Super Shred. Curious if anyone has added OL standalone rauwolscine to Ignite? I was thinking of adding one (1) cap to my three caps of Ignite and one cap of SS for my morning fasted walk. Should I lower the Ignite dose to two caps?

Thanks,

Crowbar
    There's already a hefty dose of it, so no need to add more. I would recommend you to add Forslean (100-150mg) to your stack

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    There's already a hefty dose of it, so no need to add more. I would recommend you to add Forslean (100-150mg) to your stack
    Yeah, I figured it was a pretty good dose in Ignite. You don't think there is any benefit to increased yohimbine over what's in Ignite? The forskolin, however, I had kind of forgotten about; thanks for reminding me. That would be a good addition if I feel I need more "help".

Crowbar

11. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah, I figured it was a pretty good dose in Ignite. You don't think there is any benefit to increased yohimbine over what's in Ignite? The forskolin, however, I had kind of forgotten about; thanks for reminding me. That would be a good addition if I feel I need more "help".

Crowbar
    No, I don't think there's going to be benefit to adding more alpha-yohimbine. There's already a good dose in there.

Forskolin is a great compound, I really like using it. You also have to consider though that you're already stacking three products, eventually you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns. If you have money to burn, sure, add forskolin. If not, you already have a fantastic stack going.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    No, I don't think there's going to be benefit to adding more alpha-yohimbine. There's already a good dose in there.

Forskolin is a great compound, I really like using it. You also have to consider though that you're already stacking three products, eventually you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns. If you have money to burn, sure, add forskolin. If not, you already have a fantastic stack going.
    I think you're right, enough is enough.

Crowbar

13. I've got a question about the MOA of a-yohimbine. Since a-yohimbine blocks the alpha receptor on fat cells, and insulin stimulates the alpha receptors I understand that you need to dose a-yohimbine away from food. What I'm uncertain about is whether or not a-yohimbine ceases to be effective once food is eaten and blood sugar (and insulin) levels are increased. That is, does a-yohimbine continue to exert it's effects in blocking activation of the alpha receptor once it has been absorbed by the body or, as I stated above, does it cease to function as as an alpha receptor blocker once insulin levels rise above baseline?

My other question is related. Does a-yohimbine continue to cause vaso-dilation and increased blood flow once food is eaten and insulin levels rise?

Thanks,

Crowbar

14. How does Assass1nate work long term, i have been using it for all of this month so far and plan to run for another 3 months straight, also i could do with something to aid thyroid function, how effective is it on its own, what other OL products could be added to optimize thyroid function after break from using T3.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How does Assass1nate work long term, i have been using it for all of this month so far and plan to run for another 3 months straight, also i could do with something to aid thyroid function, how effective is it on its own, what other OL products could be added to optimize thyroid function after break from using T3.
    I've lost count of how many months I've been using it without a break. Still provides all the benefits I'm looking for.
    Olive leaf extract and Ashwagandha may give the thyroid a nice boost.

16. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I've lost count of how many months I've been using it without a break. Still provides all the benefits I'm looking for.
    Olive leaf extract and Ashwagandha may give the thyroid a nice boost.
    Thanks for feedback, i am having 4-8 weeks of T3 and hope this along with some other fat burners e.g. Ignit3, ECA & Clen used in rotation will be sufficient to maintain or even allow for further fat loss despite suppressed thyroid.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM