Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Page 20 of 24 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    then I wouldntbuse either solo lol I swear it's keeping me lean
    How's your sweating on the two? I take medication for hyperhidrosis so I don't really want increased sweating lol

2. I'm on Assassinate for 2 weeks and started SS yesterday... Don't know if it's the weather or the combination but I'm sweating a lot more...
    •   

3. I do tend to get a lot hotter after dosing and maybe slightly more sweating since starting, but I'm skeptical of pushing it much further. Lol

4. I don't think SS or Assassinate are making me sweat anymore than normal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    How's your sweating on the two? I take medication for hyperhidrosis so I don't really want increased sweating lol
    man I'm not sure where this came from but my sweating is normal .
    normally I be doubting about effects of supplements but few people mentioned that I look leaner that's why I'm confident it's this stack that helped me keep being lean after my tren epistane cycle which failed after one month lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    man I'm not sure where this came from but my sweating is normal .
    normally I be doubting about effects of supplements but few people mentioned that I look leaner that's why I'm confident it's this stack that helped me keep being lean after my tren epistane cycle which failed after one month lol
    Failed?!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

7. SS makes me sweat more but I'm naturally sweaty
    Olympus Labs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    SS makes me sweat more but I'm naturally sweaty
    So am I, very much. The Glycopyrrolate helps but if I take too much stimulants or it is very humid then I still tend to sweat, which is fine because that's normal. I just hate sitting still and sweating through shirts. Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Failed?!
    was planing 2 month of trenbolone TD and epistane and sides got out of hand, and I took bp medicine norvasc which was terrible made my bp worse so I dropped every thing but the cycle got me in best shape ever.
    from 1 month only

10. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    was planing 2 month of trenbolone TD and epistane and sides got out of hand, and I took bp medicine norvasc which was terrible made my bp worse so I dropped every thing but the cycle got me in best shape ever.
    from 1 month only
    How high did your BP get?

11. Aside from the question I just asked, is there anything in Assassinate that could make BP worse?

12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How high did your BP get?
    low 130 high 150 but felt terrible

13. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    low 130 high 150 but felt terrible
    Systolic?

14. I noticeably sweat more with my morning dose of assassinate with oatmeal and whatever else I have for breakfast than at dinner. Also is dosed closer to bloodshr3d so that may have something to do with it, and dinner carbs are typically tapered compared to breakfast.

15. I am thinking I may have gone hypo earlier today. I took 4 caps with 1g of Agmatine before going to a buffet, about an hour after leaving we went on a walk with the dog and I began to feel very out of it. I have never had this issue before with that combination and especially considering the amount of food I ate. It was really weird.

I thought I was going to pass out at any minute while walking and eventually started getting the cold sweats. I drank a couple glasses of chocolate milk when we got back and layed down and eventually felt better. I have only gone hypo a few times and that was a couple years ago while lifting fasted which I have also been doing regularly now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I am thinking I may have gone hypo earlier today. I took 4 caps with 1g of Agmatine before going to a buffet, about an hour after leaving we went on a walk with the dog and I began to feel very out of it. I have never had this issue before with that combination and especially considering the amount of food I ate. It was really weird.

I thought I was going to pass out at any minute while walking and eventually started getting the cold sweats. I drank a couple glasses of chocolate milk when we got back and layed down and eventually felt better. I have only gone hypo a few times and that was a couple years ago while lifting fasted which I have also been doing regularly now.
    Keep in mind that Agmatine itself has GDA properties. Full daily dose of Assass1nate in one sitting + Agmatine may be too much for you.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Keep in mind that Agmatine itself has GDA properties. Full daily dose of Assass1nate in one sitting + Agmatine may be too much for you.
    Ah, I'll keep my eye on that.
    Now stacking USN b4 bomb that I won at bodypower UK, 2nd in squat challenge.
    B4 bomb 1 scoop for stimulation
    Conquer unleashed stim free 2 scoops
    V1tal1ty 2 scoops
    4x San na rala
    6 Assass1nate
    6 green coffee been with added svtol

Everything is spread through the day apart from pwo which is taken in the morning.

Doing roughly 250/300g carbs and 250/300 protein, fats I try and keep below 80g, works out to around 4000 calories a day

No hypo but I have experienced it before, only once, on a date to sort a relationship out, I look back it was so funny, I must of come across as a right idiot slurring my words and a chin resting on my chest, needless to say we crawled to the nearest kebab restaurant.
    That relationship originally ended as I'd spent months raving at the gym on pwo having the time of my life, she reckoned I loved my pwo more than her lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I had done it before previously with no issues which is what surprises me..

It could have been I had taken two caps earlier in the day before as well. I had a hectic weekend of less than ideal food choices so I was dosing more Assassinate lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I had done it before previously with no issues which is what surprises me..

It could have been I had taken two caps earlier in the day before as well. I had a hectic weekend of less than ideal food choices so I was dosing more Assassinate lol
    There's a reason if we recommend 4 caps afterall...

20. What ingredient in this causes the GDA effect? Ive ran a single GDA only supplement but none of these ingredients feature here.

Any breakdown of how each ingredient works? Im on day 3 of my tub

21. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    What ingredient in this causes the GDA effect? Ive ran a single GDA only supplement but none of these ingredients feature here.

Any breakdown of how each ingredient works? Im on day 3 of my tub
    Link to write up on page 1. How are you liking it soo far?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Link to write up on page 1. How are you liking it soo far?
    Thanks....Had a look. Does'nt explain the ingredients too much? Not that is disbelieve. Very different formula to most products on the market.

Its too early to tell for me? Be running this for around 4 weeks so will see how it works. Im stacking this with Oxymax xt

Think it will give good results?

23. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Very different formula to most products on the market.
    As always, we bring innovation, then others try to copy us...and fail.

24. Got my bottle in last week and just noticed on the "Warnings" disclaimer

"Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to caffee, tea, soda"

Does that actually hold any merit or is just something that is placed on the bottle? Just curious what ingredient would have an ill effect with stims as this is a "non stim" product and I thought the purpose was to be able to stack with stims

25. Quote Originally Posted by appleyard777 View Post
    Got my bottle in last week and just noticed on the "Warnings" disclaimer

"Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to caffee, tea, soda"

Does that actually hold any merit or is just something that is placed on the bottle? Just curious what ingredient would have an ill effect with stims as this is a "non stim" product and I thought the purpose was to be able to stack with stims
    Not sure if that was carried over from Ignit3 by mistake, but Assassinate is completely stim free. Feel free to combine with stimulants as per your typical stim tolerance. I recommend Bloodshred or Ignit3.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM