Bloodshed raw reviews ??

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

I'm looking to try out a new stim/preworkout/burner supp.

How's bloodshed raw ???

I loved alphamine but the new edition blows!

I'm looking to find a new replacement...something that can be used preworkout or mid day at work(I work construction...long hours, hard labor)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

I'm looking to try out a new stim/preworkout/burner supp.

How's bloodshed raw ???

I loved alphamine but the new edition blows!

I'm looking to find a new replacement...something that can be used preworkout or mid day at work(I work construction...long hours, hard labor)
It's a little different than normal pwo's, it doesn't slap you in the face, it's a long steady "good" feeling that also raises core temperatures. If you want something that's in your face you're better off with Mesomorph. But if you nice clean, loooong lasting energy go with the raw.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for something similar to the old alphamine, go with raw for sure. Raw is a better fat burner overall, and will provide you with energy and focus all day, while also providing you with mood enhancement.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a little different than normal pwo's, it doesn't slap you in the face, it's a long steady "good" feeling that also raises core temperatures. If you want something that's in your face you're better off with Mesomorph. But if you nice clean, loooong lasting energy go with the raw.
To be fair, Alphamine was definitely not in your face energy. ;)

Bloodshr3d Raw should be a great OG Alphamine replacement. It'll be a little higher energy, but it should also be more effective from a thermogenesis and lipolysis standpoint.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, Alphamine was definitely not in your face energy. ;)

Bloodshr3d Raw should be a great OG Alphamine replacement. It'll be a little higher energy, but it should also be more effective from a thermogenesis and lipolysis standpoint.
Thanks buddy.

What flavor should I get ???

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the Hawaiian colada....I hope it taste good

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty good! I have that and orange and enjoy them both. I actually much prefer it over the old alphamine

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Agree with what everyone else is saying, its OG Alphamine taken to the next level in every way. Very smooth sustained energy, no cracked out feeling.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with what everyone else is saying, its OG Alphamine taken to the next level in every way. Very smooth sustained energy, no cracked out feeling.
I agree. I was an OG Alphamine addict. BloodShr3d is a perfect replacement and then some...
Mrbolt84
Let us know how you like it once you get it in! I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I was an OG Alphamine addict. BloodShr3d is a perfect replacement and then some...
Mrbolt84
Let us know how you like it once you get it in! I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Got it delivered today. Gonna try it tomorrow

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it delivered today. Gonna try it tomorrow
Nice. It's potent stuff, so depending on your stim tolerance, I'd start with 1-1.5 scoops max. Looking forward to hearing how you like it!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I tried a sample pack of the orange flavor.....sooo good !
Definitely felt alert, energized and focused...didn't work out, just needed a post work day boost..

Today I tried my Hawaiian coloda before cardio...
First the flavor is amazing...
I was surprised because honestly I do not like Olympus labs flavoring with some of their supplements..

The energy from two scoops was perfect. I'm definitely loving the Alpha yohimbine aka raw.

I almost took down a cap of ephedrine with it ... then I remembered that mixing AY or raw with ephedrine is not the best idea side effect wise.

So far I love bloodshed raw.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I tried a sample pack of the orange flavor.....sooo good !
Definitely felt alert, energized and focused...didn't work out, just needed a post work day boost..

Today I tried my Hawaiian coloda before cardio...
First the flavor is amazing...
I was surprised because honestly I do not like Olympus labs flavoring with some of their supplements..

The energy from two scoops was perfect. I'm definitely loving the Alpha yohimbine aka raw.

I almost took down a cap of ephedrine with it ... then I remembered that mixing AY or raw with ephedrine is not the best idea side effect wise.

So far I love bloodshed raw.
Glad you liked the flavouring and the product :)

jay01

Awards
I tried a sample sent with my sup3r 1 order , Lordy this stuff is pretty intense. Had me sweating for hrs. Real deal !!!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Amazing stuff, on my second tub and have another one in stash. I cycle between this and Radiate. So far my two favorite supplements. Sometimes I'll do a half serving of each :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 day on BS raw at 3 scoop per day, 6 am, 11 am and 4 pm, great mood, appetite suppression ,focus and sweating a lot more ! You have a winner here!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
We have tons of it lying around our store for samples, I've been doing 1/2 serving with my preworkout and it immensely adds to focus and energy and makes me sweat my a$$ off

fx2050

Awards
just tested half a packet on a 16hr fasted cardio session. maybe sweated a little more than normal but am very warm afterwards

only got half a sample left so cant try out much more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
mkretz Supplement Auction 0
Young Gotti Supplements 25