The official ask me anything thread

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Great info bro. Pretty much what I always assumed. You know as guys we want a pill to instantly put them in mood lol
    But then comes the issue of getting them to take the pill. If they're not "in the mood," I'm not sure how well saying "well, take this and you will be in 30 minutes" would go over. Something to take regularly/daily may be a more approachable option, and also comes with the bonus that perhaps the increased libido can lead her to approach you more frequently as opposed to convincing her to take a pill whenever she's not in the mood. I suppose that something that also increases her pleasure and enjoyment would be something that she'd be more likely to use at your suggestion though, and also something that encourages her to want to "do it" more often, since she'd get more enjoyment out of it. Even if something doesn't make her "horny" per se, but makes her enjoy it more, it can still potentially have the same end result of her wanting to do it more often I suppose.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm not Synapsin, and I'd very much like to hear his opinion on this, but if I can take a stab at it, the following may be potential reasons/explanations (note: I am not in any way saying that I personally agree with any of the following, only that they may be potential issues and/or things that other people think relevant to the topic):

    -Men vs Women as supplement buyers. The majority of supplement users/buyers tend to be males, which means that they wouldn't be using a women's libido supplement for personal use. This trend still seems to hold true among educated supplement users and forum members; most of us here are guys, I think (it's 2017, who knows who identifies as what).

    -Differences the relationship between libido and sexual function between men and women. Of course, while libido and sexual function and performance are related, they aren't inherently the same thing; one can have libido and not proper sexual function (ex: can't get it up), or proper sexual function but no real libido (or desire to have sex). Of course, libido, or becoming excited/aroused, can often improve sexual performance. Often times, men will think that something that improves libido will make them harder and/or last longer (be better in bed), so they look for a "libido supplement" when they actually want something that will improve sexual function (which aren't exactly always the same thing). As a male, if you can't get it up, or keep it up, sex becomes difficult, if not impossible, so guys will want to remedy this problem for sure. On the other hand, women don't have to "get it up" to have sex, hence the common stereotype you see/hear about women "just going along with it for their husband" or "faking it." Perhaps a man is more likely to be concerned with and conscious of his sexual performance than a woman is, which could lead more men to seek some sort of "enhancement," with a common thought process of increasing libido = better performance. Of course, that's not to say that women don't also want to be better in bed, or enjoy it more, but, in popular culture at least, sexual encounters usually end prematurely because of the man.

    There are supplements that have research showing that they can improve female libido and/or sexual function:

    Ashwagandha:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4609357/

    Maca:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4411442/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928177/

    Potentially Tribulus:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4045980/

    Fenugreek:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25914334

    Sorry for hijacking your thread Synapsin. Hopefully I made a little bit of sense though. I definitely look forward to hearing your input and opinion on this topic!
    Tbh these reasons are not really why, lol. I'll explain in detail why, but women are just as horny as men.
    Olympus Labs
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would like to know why has a female libido supplement been so hard to come up with. Is the demand not there, or is the understanding of female libido not there scientifically?

    No jokes about money, diamonds. Etc. We know that only works so long.
    PT-141 google it.
    Get her to pin herself to get horny is a bummer though...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Whats the best longevity supp in your opinion?
    I'm not the OP but I'm interested too.
    My personal long term approach will be CJC w. dac/Epitalon/Astragalus extract. All cycling.
    Got my first Epitalon for injection on it's way.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  5. The official ask me anything thread


    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Tbh these reasons are not really why, lol. I'll explain in detail why, but women are just as horny as men.
    I don't claim to know the answer, I was just throwing out ideas haha. Also, I didn't intend to say that women aren't as horny as men, so my apologies if that's how I came across. My point, if I can attempt to articulate it better, is that perhaps if a man and a woman both have less than ideal libido, perhaps the man will be more likely to buy a supplement to improve it, for whatever reason. Again, that may be off base, just spitballing here. Am I also wrong in the assumption that men often associate improved libido, even without low libido to begin with, with improved performance and duration in bed, and some guys may be more obsessed and focused on this than women, leading to greater demand for male libido enhancing products than female libido enhancing products. It would seem that women who want to increase their libido would be a very small portion of the supplement buying population. Again, I could be completely wrong in these assumptions, I'm just basing them on what I've seen and heard regarding people's supplement buying habits and opinions on libido supplements I've heard. I'm only taking about demand for the products, not the feasibility of making an effective product, although I'm excited to hear your opinions on that.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I don't claim to know the answer, I was just throwing out ideas haha. Also, I didn't intend to say that women aren't as horny as men, so my apologies if that's how I came across. My point, if I can attempt to articulate it better, is that perhaps if a man and a woman both have less than ideal libido, perhaps the man will be more likely to buy a supplement to improve it, for whatever reason. Again, that may be off base, just spitballing here. Am I also wrong in the assumption that men often associate improved libido, even without low libido to begin with, with improved performance and duration in bed, and some guys may be more obsessed and focused on this than women, leading to greater demand for male libido enhancing products than female libido enhancing products. It would seem that women who want to increase their libido would be a very small portion of the supplement buying population. Again, I could be completely wrong in these assumptions, I'm just basing them on what I've seen and heard regarding people's supplement buying habits and opinions on libido supplements I've heard. I'm only taking about demand for the products, not the feasibility of making an effective product, although I'm excited to hear your opinions on that.
    All you have to do is look at Cosmo and realize how important sex really is to women. Lack of libido is a huge cause of stress for women in relationships, so trust me when I say if something was available that worked to enhance libido for women from big pharm, women would be all over it. Again, I will go over it in detail
    Olympus Labs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    All you have to do is look at Cosmo and realize how important sex really is to women. Lack of libido is a huge cause of stress for women in relationships, so trust me when I say if something was available that worked to enhance libido for women from big pharm, women would be all over it. Again, I will go over it in detail
    That's true. I haven't read Cosmo in a while, haha. Are there a decent amount of female libido products out there? I can't think of that many, even in my time working in supplement retail (VS and stuff like that); very few people ever came in asking about it, compared to the plethora of men who came in looking for libido enhancement. I'd think, perhaps incorrectly, that if the demand was there, some companies would just put out BS products, just like the stuff you see on commercials and radio advertisements for male libido supplements.

    Anyway, I don't want to hog this thread, especially since you already said you'd discuss it in detail. So now I patiently wait.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. In for da info

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yes sir
    Excellent pickup by OL, I like her a lot. Very knowledgible, friendly, etc. She never was a shill for her old company nor did she ever shill other company's basic AF formulas like other reps on "that other board" that I hardly frequent anymore because of it.

    Find her a place for her "Tris for the guys" lol

  10. Inside this thread reading all about things libido, and..
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Wait...wut!!!! Your with OL now also?


    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    All you have to do is look at Cosmo and realize how important sex really is to women. Lack of libido is a huge cause of stress for women in relationships, so trust me when I say if something was available that worked to enhance libido for women from big pharm, women would be all over it. Again, I will go over it in detail
    Just chiming in to say that yep, for myself and just about every other woman I've talked to about it, sex is important, and something that genuinely worked well to increase female sex drive would be super popular. So definitely looking forward to hearing what Syn has to say on this!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    women are just as horny as men.
    This and Uncle Danes does not complain

  13. Podcast will be up in less than a week guys and gal(s) (probably wednesday)
    Olympus Labs

  14. @Synapsin what you think abouy BPC-157 and will ol uk carry it soon

  15. Subbed for some good convo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Podcast will be up in less than a week guys and gal(s) (probably wednesday)
    Make sure to link your podcast to this thread

  17. Where is there olympus labs and olympus UK? like i understand that one does one thing and the other does its thing.. but why UK?

    I'm from the UK when i first saw olympus UK stuff i was confused as hell.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Make sure to link your podcast to this thread
    For sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Where is there olympus labs and olympus UK? like i understand that one does one thing and the other does its thing.. but why UK?

    I'm from the UK when i first saw olympus UK stuff i was confused as hell.
    UK allows for a variety of different things not possible in USA
    Olympus Labs

  19. Hey everyone,

    Just letting you know I submitted it to the apple store:

    "Podcast successfully submitted for review

    You successfully submitted your podcast for review. Apple will send you an email once the review process is complete."

    I will have a link up asap once it's up. First podcast is focused on user questions. Second will be focused on natural supplements, third will be on keto and other diet, and fourth will be general health and longevity. I hope you enjoy it.
    Olympus Labs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Just letting you know I submitted it to the apple store:

    "Podcast successfully submitted for review

    You successfully submitted your podcast for review. Apple will send you an email once the review process is complete."

    I will have a link up asap once it's up. First podcast is focused on user questions. Second will be focused on natural supplements, third will be on keto and other diet, and fourth will be general health and longevity. I hope you enjoy it.
    Well done sir !
    Could you clear your inbox?have some info for you

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Well done sir !
    Could you clear your inbox?have some info for you
    Done
    Olympus Labs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Just letting you know I submitted it to the apple store:

    "Podcast successfully submitted for review

    You successfully submitted your podcast for review. Apple will send you an email once the review process is complete."

    I will have a link up asap once it's up. First podcast is focused on user questions. Second will be focused on natural supplements, third will be on keto and other diet, and fourth will be general health and longevity. I hope you enjoy it.
    Awesome! Can't wait to hear this. It'll be my first podcast ever haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait to hear this. It'll be my first podcast ever haha
    Haha awesome man. The first one is short (under 13 minutes), but its to get it into the podcast store, etc. The other ones will be longer and more detailed. I'm going to do a podcast exclusively on libido in between podcast 1 and 2 since people were interested in that as well (it doesn't really fit the themes of the other podcasts).
    Olympus Labs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    @Synapsin what you think abouy BPC-157 and will ol uk carry it soon
    I've used BPC and was highly impressed.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Haha awesome man. The first one is short (under 13 minutes), but its to get it into the podcast store, etc. The other ones will be longer and more detailed. I'm going to do a podcast exclusively on libido in between podcast 1 and 2 since people were interested in that as well (it doesn't really fit the themes of the other podcasts).
    Woo! Maybe you can answer my lifelong conundrum of why my libido sucks all the time but seems to go up when running suppressive cycles with no test base or converting ph's ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The official I hate snow Thread
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:20 AM
  2. The Official Plasma vs. LCD thread!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in