Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

A revolution in on-cycle care is here with K1NGSGUARD, brought to you by most innovative supplement company - OLYMPUS LABS

Official write-up: https://olympus-labs.com/product/k1n...v=3e8d115eb4b3
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. First er second.....
    •   

3. This looks like it'd be good for a general health detox for a month, as I don't cycle 🚴 😂

4. THE must have product for anyone.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    A revolution in on-cycle care is here with K1NGSGUARD, brought to you by most innovative supplement company - OLYMPUS LABS

Official write-up: https://olympus-labs.com/product/k1n...v=3e8d115eb4b3
    Can't even nitpick at the formula. Great stuff. Too bad its not in my interests (no ph/aas usage here), but definitely great for those guys.
    •   

6. As one of the resident old farts, I can see using a few bottles of this a year just as a general health boost even if I don't cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    As one of the resident old farts, I can see using a few bottles of this a year just as a general health boost even if I don't cycle.
    Exactly

8. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Can't even nitpick at the formula. Great stuff. Too bad its not in my interests (no ph/aas usage here), but definitely great for those guys.
    "those guys" checking in this will be awesome for me. As per usually ill order a year supply probably just got to warm up the ol OL-Canada pipe line.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I'm a lifelong natty as well, but depending on pricing I may pick a few bottles up. Milk thistle and tudca are always good. I like the rest of the formula as well.

10. oh snap @xtyler this is different
    I'll pick few bottles for my next run.
    do u think anti blood thickening can also help lower blood pressure too?
    I'm confused on that one just general question. I know there is some kind of connection between too

11. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    I'm a lifelong natty as well, but depending on pricing I may pick a few bottles up. Milk thistle and tudca are always good. I like the rest of the formula as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    As one of the resident old farts, I can see using a few bottles of this a year just as a general health boost even if I don't cycle.
    Good points. Maybe I'll buy this just for the health aspects. K1ng's Blood+Guard for all around lifestyle and health.

12. Love it, will be getting a bottle for sure. Looks like the only think missing is something to control estrogen to be a all in one cycle guard. I'm just newbie though, so maybe stack it with the OL Elminate product?

13. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    oh snap @xtyler this is different
    I'll pick few bottles for my next run.
    do u think anti blood thickening can also help lower blood pressure too?
    I'm confused on that one just general question. I know there is some kind of connection between too
    The anti-blood thickening matrix is meant to prevent clots (something that high Hematocrit+poor lipids profile can cause in AAS/PH's users) , to keep blood pressure in check we included Meganatural-BP + aged garlic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Love it, will be getting a bottle for sure. Looks like the only think missing is something to control estrogen to be a all in one cycle guard. I'm just newbie though, so maybe stack it with the OL Elminate product?
    Not every cycle includes aromatizing compounds (nor everyone wants to lower E2) so we intentionally left that out.

14. I'm actually happy no extras and this mainly focused on health issues cause by ph that other supplements don't cover .
    and give you the option to control the other things that caused by wet compounds then u need ai, prolactin then u get caber etc.but this one cover the major issues caused by every aas ph
    great job @xtyler

15. This is Milk Thistle Phytosome as well not to be confused with just regular milk thistle. The aged garlic extract is also a real extract and not synthetic so you yield all the positive benefits of consuming real garlic here. Everything in this formula was calculated to perfection.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

16. Glad everyone in here is happy with the formula, we worked long and hard on this one, to cover ALL bases for on cycle support.

I think many will appreciate the immune support, its soo often i hear from people who get a bug or flu a few weeks into their cycles.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Glad everyone in here is happy with the formula, we worked long and hard on this one, to cover ALL bases for on cycle support.

I think many will appreciate the immune support, its soo often i hear from people who get a bug or flu a few weeks into their cycles.
    Good call. The "flu-like symptoms" on cycle are very common and definitely unpleasant.
    Strengthening the immune system is a huge help.

18. A clean live promotes gh release lol so stack with Orig1n

19. @xtyler would any of the ingredients in anyway fight lethargy on orals?

20. Any reason there is no prostate support at all included in this? That was the one thing I found missing from your other on cycle support supplement ar1macare pro, which I needed to purchase separately.

21. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Any reason there is no prostate support at all included in this? That was the one thing I found missing from your other on cycle support supplement ar1macare pro, which I needed to purchase separately.
    i could be wrong but I think they made this to cover the issues that guaranteed to happen in cycle .
    don't think prostate issue always happen, only cycle that made me in a bit of pain was epistane but tren cycle didn't have issues with that.
    I'm guessing here

22. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    i could be wrong but I think they made this to cover the issues that guaranteed to happen in cycle .
    don't think prostate issue always happen, only cycle that made me in a bit of pain was epistane but tren cycle didn't have issues with that.
    I'm guessing here
    My guess is there is no prostate support since it's so easy to find saw palmetto and related prostate supplements. Still strikes me as odd though given the kitchen sink nature of these products not to address the prostate whatsoever.

23. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    My guess is there is no prostate support since it's so easy to find saw palmetto and related prostate supplements. Still strikes me as odd though given the kitchen sink nature of these products not to address the prostate whatsoever.
    What do you mean as prostate support? it is a very ambigious/conflicting area?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

24. Is there a more technical term you could use for "Anti Blood Thinning" it just sounds a little weird to me. Maybe this is why I'm not in marketing though 🙃

25. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    What do you mean as prostate support? it is a very ambigious/conflicting area?
    Pretty much the standard prostate supplements, like saw palmetto, nettle root, etc. When I cycle androgens I tend to suffer from some of the typical prostate enlargement symptoms, like increased night time urination, prostate discomfort/pressure etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:56 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK