Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks like it'd be good for a general health detox for a month, as I don't cycle ? ?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
As one of the resident old farts, I can see using a few bottles of this a year just as a general health boost even if I don't cycle.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Can't even nitpick at the formula. Great stuff. Too bad its not in my interests (no ph/aas usage here), but definitely great for those guys.
"those guys" checking in this will be awesome for me. As per usually ill order a year supply probably just got to warm up the ol OL-Canada pipe line.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Can't even nitpick at the formula. Great stuff. Too bad its not in my interests (no ph/aas usage here), but definitely great for those guys.
I'm a lifelong natty as well, but depending on pricing I may pick a few bottles up. Milk thistle and tudca are always good. I like the rest of the formula as well.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh snap xtyler this is different
I'll pick few bottles for my next run.
do u think anti blood thickening can also help lower blood pressure too?
I'm confused on that one just general question. I know there is some kind of connection between too

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a lifelong natty as well, but depending on pricing I may pick a few bottles up. Milk thistle and tudca are always good. I like the rest of the formula as well.
As one of the resident old farts, I can see using a few bottles of this a year just as a general health boost even if I don't cycle.
Good points. Maybe I'll buy this just for the health aspects. K1ng's Blood+Guard for all around lifestyle and health.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Love it, will be getting a bottle for sure. Looks like the only think missing is something to control estrogen to be a all in one cycle guard. I'm just newbie though, so maybe stack it with the OL Elminate product?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh snap xtyler this is different
I'll pick few bottles for my next run.
do u think anti blood thickening can also help lower blood pressure too?
I'm confused on that one just general question. I know there is some kind of connection between too
The anti-blood thickening matrix is meant to prevent clots (something that high Hematocrit+poor lipids profile can cause in AAS/PH's users) , to keep blood pressure in check we included Meganatural-BP + aged garlic.

Love it, will be getting a bottle for sure. Looks like the only think missing is something to control estrogen to be a all in one cycle guard. I'm just newbie though, so maybe stack it with the OL Elminate product?
Not every cycle includes aromatizing compounds (nor everyone wants to lower E2) so we intentionally left that out.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually happy no extras and this mainly focused on health issues cause by ph that other supplements don't cover .
and give you the option to control the other things that caused by wet compounds then u need ai, prolactin then u get caber etc.but this one cover the major issues caused by every aas ph
great job xtyler

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is Milk Thistle Phytosome as well not to be confused with just regular milk thistle. The aged garlic extract is also a real extract and not synthetic so you yield all the positive benefits of consuming real garlic here. Everything in this formula was calculated to perfection.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad everyone in here is happy with the formula, we worked long and hard on this one, to cover ALL bases for on cycle support.

I think many will appreciate the immune support, its soo often i hear from people who get a bug or flu a few weeks into their cycles.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad everyone in here is happy with the formula, we worked long and hard on this one, to cover ALL bases for on cycle support.

I think many will appreciate the immune support, its soo often i hear from people who get a bug or flu a few weeks into their cycles.
Good call. The "flu-like symptoms" on cycle are very common and definitely unpleasant.
Strengthening the immune system is a huge help.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
A clean live promotes gh release lol so stack with Orig1n

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler would any of the ingredients in anyway fight lethargy on orals?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason there is no prostate support at all included in this? That was the one thing I found missing from your other on cycle support supplement ar1macare pro, which I needed to purchase separately.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason there is no prostate support at all included in this? That was the one thing I found missing from your other on cycle support supplement ar1macare pro, which I needed to purchase separately.
i could be wrong but I think they made this to cover the issues that guaranteed to happen in cycle .
don't think prostate issue always happen, only cycle that made me in a bit of pain was epistane but tren cycle didn't have issues with that.
I'm guessing here

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could be wrong but I think they made this to cover the issues that guaranteed to happen in cycle .
don't think prostate issue always happen, only cycle that made me in a bit of pain was epistane but tren cycle didn't have issues with that.
I'm guessing here
My guess is there is no prostate support since it's so easy to find saw palmetto and related prostate supplements. Still strikes me as odd though given the kitchen sink nature of these products not to address the prostate whatsoever.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My guess is there is no prostate support since it's so easy to find saw palmetto and related prostate supplements. Still strikes me as odd though given the kitchen sink nature of these products not to address the prostate whatsoever.
What do you mean as prostate support? it is a very ambigious/conflicting area?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a more technical term you could use for "Anti Blood Thinning" it just sounds a little weird to me. Maybe this is why I'm not in marketing though ?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean as prostate support? it is a very ambigious/conflicting area?
Pretty much the standard prostate supplements, like saw palmetto, nettle root, etc. When I cycle androgens I tend to suffer from some of the typical prostate enlargement symptoms, like increased night time urination, prostate discomfort/pressure etc.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much the standard prostate supplements, like saw palmetto, nettle root, etc. When I cycle androgens I tend to suffer from some of the typical prostate enlargement symptoms, like increased night time urination, prostate discomfort/pressure etc.
Those kind of compounds modulate a pathway ie blocking 5a-reductase rather than exerting a direct effect on the prostate. This will not only do nothing for compounds which are active or do not convert under this enzyme, it will also systemically reduce 5a-reduactase which can bring about a whole host of other unwanted side effects. Prostate issues are both highly individualistic and unclear what exactly is causing this issue ie these days people question whether it really is high DHT or Estrogen which negatively effect the prostate.

You can see why we didn't include anything relating to this in the product as this issue is largely a specific horses for courses issue.

Reactions: GNO
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler would any of the ingredients in anyway fight lethargy on orals?
If said lethargy comes from an overly taxed liver then yeah.

Prostate issues are individual and cycle dependent, there's no way to cover it with a one-size-fits-all strategy. Not to mention most users never experience any.
NoAddedHmones is right, science is still far from a definitive answer when it comes to the prostate and DHT/E2.
Some AAS not only don't worsen your prostate condition but even lower your PSA when used in monotherapy.
Again it's all about your predisposition and compound(s) used.

Is there a more technical term you could use for "Anti Blood Thinning" it just sounds a little weird to me.
Of course it sounds weird to you. It's Anti-Blood Thickening, not Anti-Blood thinning (the opposite).

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
is this gonna be a replacement of Arimacare Pro???

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If said lethargy comes from an overly taxed liver then yeah.

Prostate issues are individual and cycle dependent, there's no way to cover it with a one-size-fits-all strategy. Not to mention most users never experience any.
NoAddedHmones is right, science is still far from a definitive answer when it comes to the prostate and DHT/E2.
Some AAS not only don't worsen your prostate condition but even lower your PSA when used in monotherapy.
Again it's all about your predisposition and compound(s) used.

Of course it sounds weird to you. It's Anti-Blood Thickening, not Anti-Blood thinning (the opposite).
Oops, that's what I meant to type. Still sounds a bit odd lol, it's probably just me though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those kind of compounds modulate a pathway ie blocking 5a-reductase rather than exerting a direct effect on the prostate. This will not only do nothing for compounds which are active or do not convert under this enzyme, it will also systemically reduce 5a-reduactase which can bring about a whole host of other unwanted side effects. Prostate issues are both highly individualistic and unclear what exactly is causing this issue ie these days people question whether it really is high DHT or Estrogen which negatively effect the prostate.

You can see why we didn't include anything relating to this in the product as this issue is largely a specific horses for courses issue.
Great explanation:bigok:

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I know this is supposed to act as on-cycle support, however, can it also be used with the purpose of a daily health supplement?

(some may think I'm crazy considering the extra value for a staple lol)

I'll be jumping on the launch promo anyway :sombrero:

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this is supposed to act as on-cycle support, however, can it also be used with the purpose of a daily health supplement?

Absolutely, it will be a fantastic health supplement to use, even at half the dose daily.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes, 100%.
I actually would recommend it to anyone who cares about his long term health.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting, just reminded me to place an order. So is half a dose sufficient?

BANE44

Awards
When does the presale end? Don't want to miss it at that price.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
When does the presale end? Don't want to miss it at that price.
I was going to ask that, as OL has a countdown timer with 33 days left, is that accurate?

I appreciate all the opinions on its usage!

Happy New Year!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to ask that, as OL has a countdown timer with 33 days left, is that accurate?

I appreciate all the opinions on its usage!

Happy New Year!
we decided to keep the pre-sale price going, but the 50% off sale ends tonight

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
when is this going to start shipping?
THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD
We have received feedback from our customers that they didn't understand why their orders had not shipped and were wondering the reason for the hold up. The reason was orders that included pre-order items (ie. OR1GIN, BLOODSHR3D or K1NGS BLOOD) were being held back until they come in stock.

Although I have tried to keep the AM community up to date in several threads, some seem to have missed it. Therefore, we decided to create a dedicated thread for shipment date timing.

We will communicate all updates for new products in this thread. In order to keep this thread as clean as possible, please do not post complaints that your order has not shipped. For all questions regarding changes new or existing orders e-mail: [email protected]

Also, please do not request an update - when I have one I will post it and you can scroll up and read it ;)

Jan.3rd update

ENDUR3 - OOS (re-stock date TBD)

Tr1umph (Orange Creamsicle) - OOS (re-stock date TBD)

SUP3R SHRED - week of Jan.9th

SUP3R-7 - 3rd week of Jan

SUP3R-19 - 3rd week of Jan

K1NGS GUARD - mid-Jan

ASSASS1NATE - ???
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5539213

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching various supplements and their effects on kidney health, and some of the information regarding white willow bark is a bit concerning. I have found from multiple online sources that willow bark can actually cause kidney damage, particularly in those that already have kidney disease. Some concerning bits pulled from multiple sources posted below:

Kidney disease: Willow bark might reduce blood flow through the kidneys, which might lead to kidney failure in certain people. If you have kidney disease, don’t use willow bark.

Because willow bark contains between 8 and 20% tannins (above 10% can be harmful), a higher concentration than in most other plants, there is an increased risk of adverse effects including upset stomach, nausea, renal damage, and esophageal and nasal cancer with long term use.

Some researchers suggest that people with asthma, diabetes, gout, gastritis, hemophilia, stomach ulcers, or with kidney or liver issues should also avoid willow bark.

What are your thoughts on the preceding information? Given the stress that all of our kidneys tend to undergo from our lifestyle, especially when on cycle, does willow bark seem like a safe item to be ingesting?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching various supplements and their effects on kidney health, and some of the information regarding white willow bark is a bit concerning. I have found from multiple online sources that willow bark can actually cause kidney damage, particularly in those that already have kidney disease. Some concerning bits pulled from multiple sources posted below:

Kidney disease: Willow bark might reduce blood flow through the kidneys, which might lead to kidney failure in certain people. If you have kidney disease, don’t use willow bark.

Because willow bark contains between 8 and 20% tannins (above 10% can be harmful), a higher concentration than in most other plants, there is an increased risk of adverse effects including upset stomach, nausea, renal damage, and esophageal and nasal cancer with long term use.

Some researchers suggest that people with asthma, diabetes, gout, gastritis, hemophilia, stomach ulcers, or with kidney or liver issues should also avoid willow bark.

What are your thoughts on the preceding information? Given the stress that all of our kidneys tend to undergo from our lifestyle, especially when on cycle, does willow bark seem like a safe item to be ingesting?
With the exception of one case control study, all other clinical trials and several prospective studies have been unable to identify a risk of chronic renal failure in patients using aspirin alone in therapeutic doses. In healthy adults, short-term aspirin administration in therapeutic doses has no effect on creatinine clearance, urine volume, osmolar clearance, or sodium and potassium excretion.
BTW the % of tannins itself is irrelevant (same goes for any extract standardized for any active ingredient), look at the total dose.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Can I take all 10 upon waking? I don't normally dose tongat Ali past morning as it hinders my sleep

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I take all 10 upon waking? I don't normally dose tongat Ali past morning as it hinders my sleep
There's no Tongkat Ali in KingsGuard.
If you're referring to KingsBlood, try 5 upon waking and 5 before lunch.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You're right haja I was looking at Mtest.

With origin, do you take 3 with one meal or one with three meals?

Stacking kings blood and origin