Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Thank you! And kings blood with meals?
    With or without. Does not matter. Your preference.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    With or without. Does not matter. Your preference.
    You can take KingsBlood and don't eat for the whole day if you wish, but if you're going to take it close to meals, I recommend taking it at least 15' BEFORE eating.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

3. Any updates on when this stuff is shipping?

4. Quote Originally Posted by kcstreetracer View Post
    Any updates on when this stuff is shipping?
    THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

5. I just ordered 2 bottles of K1ngsGuard and am intending to use it daily just for overall health benefits. The profile looks amazing for this. What would the recommended dosing be since I'm not on any sort of cycle?

EDIT: I'm just transitioning out of the whole college party lifestyle right now since I'm graduating this semester, so I'm thinking that taking it at full dose for a while would be a good idea? And then possibly dropping down to half dose as just a daily health supplement. Does this sound alright?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin18 View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles of K1ngsGuard and am intending to use it daily just for overall health benefits. The profile looks amazing for this. What would the recommended dosing be since I'm not on any sort of cycle?
    For its overall health benefits, 3 capsules a day would be great when "OFF".

7. Thank you! @xtyler

8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin18 View Post
    Thank you! @xtyler
    My pleasure Sir.

9. Order shipped yesterday!

10. I like to drink a beer or two in the evening. Would taking K1ngsguard be a bad idea because of the Tudca?

11. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I like to drink a beer or two in the evening. Would taking K1ngsguard be a bad idea because of the Tudca?
    Probably not going to hurt on a rare occasion if you don't ingest it anywhere near the time you drink. Are you considering KG for health purposes or while on a cycle? If on-cycle and using a methylated drug, I wouldn't drink at all, seriously. And if using for general health and you drink alcohol, even moderately, very frequently I wouldn't use KG at all.

12. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I like to drink a beer or two in the evening. Would taking K1ngsguard be a bad idea because of the Tudca?
    All the data on Tudca I have seen, except one study, has indicated it will help reduce liver toxicity from alcohol. That one study suggested taking Tudca before dinking is not helpful. So I would just have your beers and the Tudca sometime afterwards.

13. I would take it for general health. I don't use methylated drugs. I usually have a drink around nine at night. I might just switch to drinking relaxing tea. Would taking the k1ngsguard sometime in the morning be good?

14. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I would take it for general health. I don't use methylated drugs. I usually have a drink around nine at night. I might just switch to drinking relaxing tea. Would taking the k1ngsguard sometime in the morning be good?
    Probs be just fine then. A beer a day keeps the doctor away

15. Thanks. I am going to order some off the sale you are having. Along with the assass1nate/super shr3d combo

16. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    Thanks. I am going to order some off the sale you are having. Along with the assass1nate/super shr3d combo
    Nice selections!

17. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    Thanks. I am going to order some off the sale you are having. Along with the assass1nate/super shr3d combo
    Sounds like a great stack. I'd never tell you not to swap alcohol for tea, but on a side note, Assass1nate does tend to help prevent hangovers...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

18. Word is that it will also increase your tolerance
  19. Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    You are fine to drink a beer

Here is a useful resource:
    http://drug.report/UDCA/alcohol/
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

20. Thanks for all the help.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Those kind of compounds modulate a pathway ie blocking 5a-reductase rather than exerting a direct effect on the prostate. This will not only do nothing for compounds which are active or do not convert under this enzyme, it will also systemically reduce 5a-reduactase which can bring about a whole host of other unwanted side effects. Prostate issues are both highly individualistic and unclear what exactly is causing this issue ie these days people question whether it really is high DHT or Estrogen which negatively effect the prostate.

You can see why we didn't include anything relating to this in the product as this issue is largely a specific horses for courses issue.
    I am definitely going to be ordering this for my upcoming cycle support. Nice to see a company that understands the big picture. When you are on cycle (taking androgens)...why would anyone turn around and take cycle support that contains anti-androgens like saw palmetto and nettle root! Blows me away..

22. I always get sick when I'm cutting but this year I took K1ngsguard for natty longevity at only 1/2 dose. A few days after quitting the KG I caught a cold. Possibly coincidence but most likely KG was doing work with the immune system!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I always get sick when I'm cutting but this year I took K1ngsguard for natty longevity at only 1/2 dose. A few days after quitting the KG I caught a cold. Possibly coincidence but most likely KG was doing work with the immune system!
    It definitely does!

24. So I'm doing a 1/epi run next month and I'm considering adding dhea. Does this one or armicare pro make more sense? Im running the 1 at 330 and epi at 500.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    So I'm doing a 1/epi run next month and I'm considering adding dhea. Does this one or armicare pro make more sense? Im running the 1 at 330 and epi at 500.
    S-DHEA and Ar1m serve different purposes...take both
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 09:44 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK