Q&A for OLYMPUS LABS K1NGSGUARD

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Those kind of compounds modulate a pathway ie blocking 5a-reductase rather than exerting a direct effect on the prostate. This will not only do nothing for compounds which are active or do not convert under this enzyme, it will also systemically reduce 5a-reduactase which can bring about a whole host of other unwanted side effects. Prostate issues are both highly individualistic and unclear what exactly is causing this issue ie these days people question whether it really is high DHT or Estrogen which negatively effect the prostate.

You can see why we didn't include anything relating to this in the product as this issue is largely a specific horses for courses issue.
    Great explanation
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

2. I know this is supposed to act as on-cycle support, however, can it also be used with the purpose of a daily health supplement?

(some may think I'm crazy considering the extra value for a staple lol)

I'll be jumping on the launch promo anyway
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I know this is supposed to act as on-cycle support, however, can it also be used with the purpose of a daily health supplement?

Absolutely, it will be a fantastic health supplement to use, even at half the dose daily.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I know this is supposed to act as on-cycle support, however, can it also be used with the purpose of a daily health supplement?

Yes, 100%.
    I actually would recommend it to anyone who cares about his long term health.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Absolutely, it will be a fantastic health supplement to use, even at half the dose daily.
    This is exactly how I intend to use it
    •   

6. Thanks for posting, just reminded me to place an order. So is half a dose sufficient?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Thanks for posting, just reminded me to place an order. So is half a dose sufficient?
    off cycle yes
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    This is exactly how I intend to use it
    I certainly endorse this, very wise.

9. When does the presale end? Don't want to miss it at that price.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    When does the presale end? Don't want to miss it at that price.
    I was going to ask that, as OL has a countdown timer with 33 days left, is that accurate?

I appreciate all the opinions on its usage!

Happy New Year!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Havaiei View Post
    I was going to ask that, as OL has a countdown timer with 33 days left, is that accurate?

I appreciate all the opinions on its usage!

Happy New Year!
    we decided to keep the pre-sale price going, but the 50% off sale ends tonight

12. when is this going to start shipping?

13. Quote Originally Posted by kcstreetracer View Post
    when is this going to start shipping?
    THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD
    We have received feedback from our customers that they didn't understand why their orders had not shipped and were wondering the reason for the hold up. The reason was orders that included pre-order items (ie. OR1GIN, BLOODSHR3D or K1NGS BLOOD) were being held back until they come in stock.

Although I have tried to keep the AM community up to date in several threads, some seem to have missed it. Therefore, we decided to create a dedicated thread for shipment date timing.

We will communicate all updates for new products in this thread. In order to keep this thread as clean as possible, please do not post complaints that your order has not shipped. For all questions regarding changes new or existing orders e-mail: [email protected]

Also, please do not request an update - when I have one I will post it and you can scroll up and read it

Jan.3rd update

ENDUR3 - OOS (re-stock date TBD)

Tr1umph (Orange Creamsicle) - OOS (re-stock date TBD)

SUP3R SHRED - week of Jan.9th

SUP3R-7 - 3rd week of Jan

SUP3R-19 - 3rd week of Jan

K1NGS GUARD - mid-Jan

ASSASS1NATE - ???

14. I've been researching various supplements and their effects on kidney health, and some of the information regarding white willow bark is a bit concerning. I have found from multiple online sources that willow bark can actually cause kidney damage, particularly in those that already have kidney disease. Some concerning bits pulled from multiple sources posted below:

Kidney disease: Willow bark might reduce blood flow through the kidneys, which might lead to kidney failure in certain people. If you have kidney disease, donít use willow bark.

Because willow bark contains between 8 and 20% tannins (above 10% can be harmful), a higher concentration than in most other plants, there is an increased risk of adverse effects including upset stomach, nausea, renal damage, and esophageal and nasal cancer with long term use.

Some researchers suggest that people with asthma, diabetes, gout, gastritis, hemophilia, stomach ulcers, or with kidney or liver issues should also avoid willow bark.

What are your thoughts on the preceding information? Given the stress that all of our kidneys tend to undergo from our lifestyle, especially when on cycle, does willow bark seem like a safe item to be ingesting?

15. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I've been researching various supplements and their effects on kidney health, and some of the information regarding white willow bark is a bit concerning. I have found from multiple online sources that willow bark can actually cause kidney damage, particularly in those that already have kidney disease. Some concerning bits pulled from multiple sources posted below:

Kidney disease: Willow bark might reduce blood flow through the kidneys, which might lead to kidney failure in certain people. If you have kidney disease, donít use willow bark.

Because willow bark contains between 8 and 20% tannins (above 10% can be harmful), a higher concentration than in most other plants, there is an increased risk of adverse effects including upset stomach, nausea, renal damage, and esophageal and nasal cancer with long term use.

Some researchers suggest that people with asthma, diabetes, gout, gastritis, hemophilia, stomach ulcers, or with kidney or liver issues should also avoid willow bark.

What are your thoughts on the preceding information? Given the stress that all of our kidneys tend to undergo from our lifestyle, especially when on cycle, does willow bark seem like a safe item to be ingesting?
    With the exception of one case control study, all other clinical trials and several prospective studies have been unable to identify a risk of chronic renal failure in patients using aspirin alone in therapeutic doses. In healthy adults, short-term aspirin administration in therapeutic doses has no effect on creatinine clearance, urine volume, osmolar clearance, or sodium and potassium excretion.
    BTW the % of tannins itself is irrelevant (same goes for any extract standardized for any active ingredient), look at the total dose.

16. Can I take all 10 upon waking? I don't normally dose tongat Ali past morning as it hinders my sleep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Can I take all 10 upon waking? I don't normally dose tongat Ali past morning as it hinders my sleep
    There's no Tongkat Ali in KingsGuard.
    If you're referring to KingsBlood, try 5 upon waking and 5 before lunch.

18. You're right haja I was looking at Mtest.

With origin, do you take 3 with one meal or one with three meals?

Stacking kings blood and origin

19. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    You're right haja I was looking at Mtest.

With origin, do you take 3 with one meal or one with three meals?

Stacking kings blood and origin
    1 cap 3 times daily for Origin prior to meals.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    1 cap 3 times daily for Origin prior to meals.
    Thank you! And kings blood with meals?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Thank you! And kings blood with meals?
    With or without. Does not matter. Your preference.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    With or without. Does not matter. Your preference.
    You can take KingsBlood and don't eat for the whole day if you wish, but if you're going to take it close to meals, I recommend taking it at least 15' BEFORE eating.

23. Any updates on when this stuff is shipping?

24. Quote Originally Posted by kcstreetracer View Post
    Any updates on when this stuff is shipping?

25. I just ordered 2 bottles of K1ngsGuard and am intending to use it daily just for overall health benefits. The profile looks amazing for this. What would the recommended dosing be since I'm not on any sort of cycle?

EDIT: I'm just transitioning out of the whole college party lifestyle right now since I'm graduating this semester, so I'm thinking that taking it at full dose for a while would be a good idea? And then possibly dropping down to half dose as just a daily health supplement. Does this sound alright?

26. Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin18 View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles of K1ngsGuard and am intending to use it daily just for overall health benefits. The profile looks amazing for this. What would the recommended dosing be since I'm not on any sort of cycle?
    For its overall health benefits, 3 capsules a day would be great when "OFF".

27. Thank you! @xtyler

28. Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin18 View Post
    Thank you! @xtyler
    My pleasure Sir.

29. Order shipped yesterday!

30. I like to drink a beer or two in the evening. Would taking K1ngsguard be a bad idea because of the Tudca?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 12:16 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK