Why 2 testbooster for sale?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys, mine is not a criticism in all respects, but I do not understand your kind of marketing ... (even if the marketing is good for something ... or to bring money! ... so I could understand ...) I do not understand why you have two products, named "testbooster", and not just one product "the tip of the diamond". Why not focus in one product? Test1fy for example, was not enough? because it was created K1ngs blood? We speak out, both promise the same things (even Sup3r PCT could put on the list), read the description of the products do not see a big difference. I think it should also be at your expense, and I'll explain ... (for as I see it, for such is the message of what I think) ... I think that with the new k1ngs blood, discredited much Test1fy, I would have found it more logical, for example, an upgrade to test1fy ... (Though, let me say, test1fy maybe you have not tested well enough ... after a short time have taken away the forskolin, I mean, I had to imagine that would give problems ... in short, I am so curious to know how the warheads products, and do not say this only to you, I say to all ...) to close the speech, I think that if you have a goal, for example, create the best testbooster the world, focus on a single product, and not to create more and more products, thrown on the market just to say ... to sell to the buyer, interested in buying just one functional product, and do not spend money or stay there to choose which one to buy! I do not like this type of marketing, and honestly you lose a bit 'of points ... I prefer a few products, well made, and especially designed, tested. sorry for the outburst.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
As you may have noted, we have several "fat burners" as well; heck, we have numerous "natty anabolics". Though multiple products may fall into the same general category, one big factor distinguishing them from one another is that they each work on different physiological pathways.

So, just because we have two or more products in category X, doesnt mean they all achieve their intended effects by the exact same means.

It just gives the customer more options with which to achieve their goals.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys, mine is not a criticism in all respects, but I do not understand your kind of marketing ... (even if the marketing is good for something ... or to bring money! ... so I could understand ...) I do not understand why you have two products, named "testbooster", and not just one product "the tip of the diamond". Why not focus in one product? Test1fy for example, was not enough? because it was created K1ngs blood? We speak out, both promise the same things (even Sup3r PCT could put on the list), read the description of the products do not see a big difference. I think it should also be at your expense, and I'll explain ... (for as I see it, for such is the message of what I think) ... I think that with the new k1ngs blood, discredited much Test1fy, I would have found it more logical, for example, an upgrade to test1fy ... (Though, let me say, test1fy maybe you have not tested well enough ... after a short time have taken away the forskolin, I mean, I had to imagine that would give problems ... in short, I am so curious to know how the warheads products, and do not say this only to you, I say to all ...) to close the speech, I think that if you have a goal, for example, create the best testbooster the world, focus on a single product, and not to create more and more products, thrown on the market just to say ... to sell to the buyer, interested in buying just one functional product, and do not spend money or stay there to choose which one to buy! I do not like this type of marketing, and honestly you lose a bit 'of points ... I prefer a few products, well made, and especially designed, tested. sorry for the outburst.
wut? all our products are well made. They each serve a purpose depending on a persons individual goals.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a single period.

Two different test boosters that target different/multiple pathways.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Psalms 62:1-62:2
It's ok my son,
science is for the fools.
You will lift weights and grow without supplements,
or you are a blasphemous fool.
Pastor Black

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Psalms 62:1-62:2
It's ok my son,
science is for the fools.
You will lift weights and grow without supplements,
or you are a blasphemous fool.
Pastor Black
Ive got that tattooed on my balls.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
God Damnit when is my Dermatrest going out! It's for Biblical porpoises (huh)
http:/ /img.memecdn.com/rapist-dolphin_o_2056813.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing of value or substance to add, so you attack my faith?

Welcome to the board

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
This is the prime question of faith....
I don't question nor do I put anything in my signature......
You put it in your signature, not I....
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own; 1 Corinthians 6:19

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:28

They shall not make bald patches on their heads, nor shave off the edges of their beards, nor make any cuts on their body
Leviticus 21:5

Get over it man, like I said I don't have a signature that says anything; If I did I would be subject to whatever I put in there. The bible is outdated and noone including yourself follows those preachings.
And I know what everyone says, "well noone is perfect" blah blah blah, then the same is for me....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is the prime question of faith....
I don't question nor do I put anything in my signature......
You put it in your signature, not I....
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own; 1 Corinthians 6:19

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:28

They shall not make bald patches on their heads, nor shave off the edges of their beards, nor make any cuts on their body
Leviticus 21:5

Get over it man, like I said I don't have a signature that says anything; If I did I would be subject to whatever I put in there. The bible is outdated and noone including yourself follows those preachings.
And I know what everyone says, "well noone is perfect" blah blah blah, then the same is for me....
your funny