OLYMPUS LABS CUSTOMER SERVICE

jrod

Awards
I wanted to share my recent experience with Olympus Labs.
I placed an order with Olympus Labs on October 28th and paid a $5.99 shipping fee. I contacted the company on November 2nd regarding the status of my order because I hadn't received an email for shipping confirmation. I contacted their customer service rep and received the shipping confirmation the following day and told that it just shipped out.
When I inquired into why it took so long to process and ship my order, I received the following response:

no retailer can touch our 50% off pricing as that is below
wholesale, and we charge 5.99 flat in the US so you could have ordered 200x
products and still gotten charge the 5.99. All orders during peak sales
periods are subjugated to extra processing times, your order was actually
bumped up the queue of other orders that were still processing. We are a
manufacturer and not a retailer and do these sales because we love our
customer base. Now to rectify this issue we can throw in samples and
apparel into your next order.

Thanks!

Just to give everyone some additional info, I had also placed an order with GetRipped Nutrition on Oct. 29th and provided free shipping. I received that order on November 1st. I find the delay in processing at Olympus Labs unacceptable and rather coincidental that upon inquiring the status of my order that it gets shipped out.
If you're hoping to receive your supps in a timely manner, you may want to shop somewhere else. Just my recommendation.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what you're looking to exactly gain here. There are hundreds of customers who waited 4+ weeks for Bloodshred to ship and there are still hundreds waiting for Kings Blood to ship. We are running both a 50% off sale and fulfilling backorders from Bloodshred still so that is why there is extra processing times. You got a tracking number after you emailed in because we bumped your order up the priority queue. The explanation is the same as what was indicated in the email, and there were samples and apparel offered as a token of apology.

jrod

Awards
I shouldn't have to explain because it's self-evident that the system your company uses is seriously flawed. Customers shouldn't have to wait a week for their order to be processed and shipped. If the company is aware of this problem, a good idea would be to either offer 1. free shipping or 2. expedited shipping to cover for the extended processing time that customers have to experience with Olympus Labs. I don't think it's a good idea to make excuses that you have an overload of back orders is the reason why you are unable to fill orders that you have in stock. In other words, Olympus Labs was unprepared for the amount of orders it received for one of its products and because of this customers can expect additional wait times for other products. The only thing I'm trying to gain is a better customer service experience for other potential customers of Olympus Labs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shouldn't have to explain because it's self-evident that the system your company uses is seriously flawed. Customers shouldn't have to wait a week for their order to be processed and shipped. If the company is aware of this problem, a good idea would be to either offer 1. free shipping or 2. expedited shipping to cover for the extended processing time that customers have to experience with Olympus Labs. I don't think it's a good idea to make excuses that you have an overload of back orders is the reason why you are unable to fill orders that you have in stock. In other words, Olympus Labs was unprepared for the amount of orders it received for one of its products and because of this customers can expect additional wait times for other products. The only thing I'm trying to gain is a better customer service experience for other potential customers of Olympus Labs.
Did your order contain any of the pre-sale items?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. Well, I understand your disappointment. I'm glad CS took steps to ensure you got what you ordered as fast as they could. Sounds as if they tried to make amends for the mistake as a good company should. OL values it's customers no doubt.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
So you emailed customer service and they emailed back the same day and offered you free clothes and samples and that's bad customer service? What would have been good then ?

jrod

Awards
Right, telling a customer that doesn't regularly purchase their supps from that company that they will send a free t shirt and provide samples in my next order isn't good customer service. I need to spend more money with them to receive a free t-shirt. The customer service issue was the delay in processing and shipment of the order.

Last edited:
classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Bad customer service would have been never answering the email, period. Sounds like you have an issue with the shipping department not with CS. Anyways 4 or 5 days is nothing. Remember the days of "please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery"?

jrod

Awards
Yea, tell me bout it. Combine that with being stationed overseas, it was mother $!#&*@ getting supps back then. I guess being in the Amazon Era of e-commerce has spoiled us as consumers. The Supp industry is a highly competitive market tho, people like to get their supps quickly. If one company can get me the same stuff in 2-3 days with a competitive price compared to waiting 7+ days, obviously consumers are going to choose the faster company.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nah, most consumers will

1) shop where the product is cheapest (saving $ > few extra days shipping)

2) pay extra shipping if they want in-stock items asap

enraged_chris

Awards
Dude they're not amazon prime. Get off your high horse, It was seriously just a few business day, if you're that impatient go find a brick and mortar retail store that carries their products. And they offered you some free **** to make up for it... dude...

jrod

Awards
Way too many Olympus Labs/UK reps at this site to log a valid complaint. @ enraged_chris, 1. Ur taking words outta context. 2. I'm sure if the circumstances were on the other side, you would have a different opinion.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way too many Olympus Labs/UK reps at this site to log a valid complaint. @ enraged_chris, 1. Ur taking words outta context. 2. I'm sure if the circumstances were on the other side, you would have a different opinion.
I think even if there was no rep presence you'd get a similar answer from the forum.

To your second point, no. I disagree. My one day Amazon prime delivery took 5. I paid full price too. Didn't even get 50% off. I did the adult thing and accepted that sometimes plans don't work out as planned

enraged_chris

Awards
I am currently waiting on a package from a small company. It's been about 6 business days. It's a small company and I was not expecting overnight delivery, nor did I pay for overnight delivery so I ordered with that in mind. How am I taking words out of context? I read everything you wrote. It's very clear cut. I haven't even tried more than a sample pack of olympus labs products, I think you're just being frankly ridiculous. They promptly got back in touch with you when you complained AND you were bumped to the front of the line and offered swag/samples. What more do you want? Your products to be given to you for free? There are legit complaints and then there are ones that serve no purpose. I don't think anyone looking at this would choose not to order olympus labs products because of this. Like I said I haven't even used their products and I'm still saying all of this. I have 0 affiliation and 0 to gain from saying this. You made this account just to bash good customer service. Every single person is commenting saying this not because "this site has way too many olympus lab reps" but because you're being a bad customer. The customer is only always right refers to delivering a product the customer wants... not taking illegitimate criticism and bending over backwards for it. I don't have sympathy for you, I have sympathy for the company for having to deal with you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could not agree more with jrod. Recent pre-sale items have been shipped weeks (close to a month) later than the originally specified ship out date range. Orig1n, Bloodshr3d...and then of course Kings Blood which I ordered so long ago that I think I was still laying out at the beach. Seems they have not even been holding true to their claims in their very own "updated shipping thread" on this very site. Lord only knows when Kings Blood will actually show up at my door... not holding my breath. I understand that we all have much respect for the products and innovation that they offer but that does not mean we should bury our heads in the sand and not speak up for this obvious problem that truly is not acceptable.
We've addressed all of these concerns in this thread and in OP's email, and admitted that doing pre-sales is not the best of ideas and we won't be doing them any longer. However, we have given same day customer service and communication on all these matters and done what we can do to bump up orders over others. This sale tied into the shipment on the presale of Bloodshred so our team is both fulfilling backorders on Bloodshred and Halloween Sale orders so its double the work but we are doing what we can.

Kings Blood is confirmed to ship next week, all orders will be shipped out.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I could not agree more with jrod. Recent pre-sale items have been shipped weeks (close to a month) later than the originally specified ship out date range. Orig1n, Bloodshr3d...and then of course Kings Blood which I ordered so long ago that I think I was still laying out at the beach. Seems they have not even been holding true to their claims in their very own "updated shipping thread" on this very site. Lord only knows when Kings Blood will actually show up at my door... not holding my breath. I understand that we all have much respect for the products and innovation that they offer but that does not mean we should bury our heads in the sand and not speak up for this obvious problem that truly is not acceptable.
Youre talking pre-order products. Please understand, its not like we have these products sitting ready to ship in the warehouse; in many cases we are still waiting to recieve them too, so we can start fulfilling orders.

With pre-order items, because we are waiting for them as well, we can only go by timeframes given to us by contractors at earlier manufacturing/processing/delivery stages. One of them gets behind, there is an innevitable flow on effect where end release gets pushed back.

As stated, we DO understand the frustration, we want to get these out asap. But its the nature of the pre-order beast (another board sponsor is facing similiar issues with meeting deadlines, through no fault of their own).

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Go spend the extra money at get ripped then. 50% is awesome, so I think the majority of us would happily wait. Ungrateful. I also know guys that would gratefully take the new shirt. Like someone else said.. get off the high horse. On a side note.. I can't wait for KB. Yeeyee

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
lets do a little math. 20 + 25 (we will go with the higher % for the hell of it) is still less than 50%. If youre making an order that's say, $200 that's another 10-20$ off from going online somewhere else. IDK about you, but I would like to have another 20$ in my pocket. Also, your not getting KB or presale items from nutriverse anytime soon either.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fact that you felt wronged and you did right by voicing it calmly in an email to CS. Now CS not only responded politely and professionally, they offered you additional products to help lesson the negative taste from the shipping delay. Sorry but that is the best service your going to find hands down and bottom line!

Now even more strange is before ordering anyone and everyone was told of the delays due to company fulfillment. This isn't new...it's a presale and you still end up with the product long before anyone else so what's the deal?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I completely understand and sympathize with the frustration some people have had with shipping times recently. To be as upset as some are means they must have been really excited to get these new products in their hands ASAP, and I appreciate that a lot.

With Olympus Labs' dedication to constant innovation, we've managed to come out with more new products in the past couple months than many companies produce in a year. This has caused some delays. We tried to be as upfront as possible about the delayed ship times on the pre-sale items, and yes, some have been delayed even further than what we originally anticipated. As a customer, I too am frustrated, and as a rep, I am very sorry. I just hope you understand what our goal was. We wanted to bring to market the best test booster/pct-product, powdered fat burner, natural anabolic, topical DHEA product, and lineup of essential single ingredients. We wanted to not only accomplish all of this in a few short months, but make them available to people as quickly as humanly possible. In our attempt to do this, we flew a little too close to the sun, and due to certain contractors delaying us, things got pushed back more than we anticipated or would have liked.

While the vast majority of people have understood, there are those who understandably find this unacceptable, and we have listened. To rectify this, we will no longer be doing pre-sales, so this will not be an issue in the future.

As for the initial complaint in this thread. It appears we took 3 business days to process and ship the order in question, all-the-while providing same-day communication to any inquiries. While this is slower than we would like, we have been backed up by all the new releases. That is not a justifiable "excuse", but rather an explanation and apology. Regardless, this also will not be an issue in the future.

This is not a systemic problem with OL; it's a unique situation that caused a unique problem. We have taken steps to insure this will not happen again. We're supplement enthusiasts too, and we want to use these products just as bad as you guys. There was no ill-intent going on here. That I can promise you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delays suck, but saying the customer service sucked? I've seen worse customer service....like the ones that just ignore me, but eh....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I completely understand and sympathize with the frustration some people have had with shipping times recently. To be as upset as some are means they must have been really excited to get these new products in their hands ASAP, and I appreciate that a lot.

With Olympus Labs' dedication to constant innovation, we've managed to come out with more new products in the past couple months than many companies produce in a year. This has caused some delays. We tried to be as upfront as possible about the delayed ship times on the pre-sale items, and yes, some have been delayed even further than what we originally anticipated. As a customer, I too am frustrated, and as a rep, I am very sorry. I just hope you understand what our goal was. We wanted to bring to market the best test booster/pct-product, powdered fat burner, natural anabolic, topical DHEA product, and lineup of essential single ingredients. We wanted to not only accomplish all of this in a few short months, but make them available to people as quickly as humanly possible. In our attempt to do this, we flew a little too close to the sun, and due to certain contractors delaying us, things got pushed back more than we anticipated or would have liked.

While the vast majority of people have understood, there are those who understandably find this unacceptable, and we have listened. To rectify this, we will no longer be doing pre-sales, so this will not be an issue in the future.

As for the initial complaint in this thread. It appears we took 3 business days to process and ship the order in question, all-the-while providing same-day communication to any inquiries. While this is slower than we would like, we have been backed up by all the new releases. That is not a justifiable "excuse", but rather an explanation and apology. Regardless, this also will not be an issue in the future.

This is not a systemic problem with OL; it's a unique situation that caused a unique problem. We have taken steps to insure this will not happen again. We're supplement enthusiasts too, and we want to use these products just as bad as you guys. There was no ill-intent going on here. That I can promise you.
Seriously well said!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ole Lynksies has a way with words. A smooth talker, lemme tell ya.
And he keeps recommending to GNO to make Ecto Cooler flavored CU and Endur3. By FAR the best OL rep I've seen, clearly.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And he keeps recommending to GNO to make Ecto Cooler flavored CU and Endur3. By FAR the best OL rep I've seen, clearly.
Hey pal. We have feelings you know.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
They clearly explained to you what was causing the delay and apologized AND offered free stuff with your next order... If you seriously think that's bad customer service your head must be up your a$$ bro lol I don't even...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Terrible analogy. Building a deck is cake compared to what these folks are putting together.

And political rhetoric? Really? Here?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We understand your frustration with the delay. It wasn't something we were expecting and the original date given was accurate. We now have a dedicated shipping thread to give updates so in reality you did hear back from your carpenter, but something out of his control came up - say his daughter got super ill (this is a bad example but I just woke up) - but he gave weekly updates and apologized for the delay every time. We are also taking additional measures for future presales to prevent the problem from happening again. We do listen.

Please do not bring politics into this thread as they have no place here. There is a thread in the thread chat forum to discuss politics.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as you really have no agenda to use the products in obtaining your fitness goals in the upcoming months.
You're waiting for K1ng's Blood, right? How could that possibly effect your fitness goals?

People who would not are most likely the same people that have decided to brush aside Hillary's emails and are still giving her the vote this week.
Stuff like this is why I respect reps. They have to reply kindly to stupid stuff like this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unsubbed.

This message was delivered by hand, first class, postage paid by sender.

No warranties are implied or granted by way of transmittal or reproduction of this or a facsimile of this herein message.

Have a nice day. Come again.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not the one who complained about OL customer service (jrod) as it seems they have offered their apologies and some free items or discounts to those who have directly complained. For those of you that do not care when your products are delivered to your door, help the rest of us out by letting them know that they can ship your order whenever it is most convenient to them (low priority) as you really have no agenda to use the products in obtaining your fitness goals in the upcoming months.

Bottom line: to apply an analogy to the last 2-3 months of OL pre sale items would be the following..

Lets's say you hired a carpenter on Sept 1st to to build a deck at your house as he was offering a great deal and said that he suspects he will be ready to actually build the deck at the end of the month and paid him up front...fine. Then October comes..then mid to late October and you do not here a word back from your carpenter. You finally go out of your way to contact him and you are just given yet another estimate of when he will supposedly be able to start the deck. I am quite sure anyone would be singing quite a different tune. People who would not are most likely the same people that have decided to brush aside Hillary's emails and are still giving her the vote this week.
11 posts, each and every one in OL threads talking things down...Gee I wonder which other supp company you are at, actually I don't wonder, I know...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Woody NewAgeMayan Jebrook NoAddedHmones Olympus Labs

These guys are awesome. I've been using OL/UK products and will continue to do so. They're customer service is great. And they've helped me out multiple times.

If my order was a little late and they offered apparel and samples, I'd be more than happy.

Sounds like OP and the guy that's complaining about Or1gin in multiple threads are either just stupid and entitled or have it out for OL.

Seeing as how I'm not a rep, fcck off.

blue smoke

blue smoke

Awards
I too was less than okay with the unexpected wait time of Kings Blood. I just accepted that as it was a preorder of a unreleased product things happened, as it sounds like they did.

I am glad this all happened though as the presale idea was proven to be anything but "Innovation that actually yield Results at an amazing Value to the consumer."

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Another new person only commenting in OL threads.

Dunkmaster755

Awards
I agree with whatever one is saying. I just hope for future products they do not resale it to far in advance. Products should not be able to be bought a month n half advanced. Especially since there are typical delays in shipping. That would help cut down the time expected for the product.

Besides that the products are on point. Issue is just getting it!