Help with PCT please!

969c1

Awards
I am 3 weeks into my 8 week run of OL Legend/OL Sup3r DHEA. ( plus OL Arm1care Pro)
I have at hand Clomid, OL Sup3r PCT, one bottle of OL Epic Unleashed, one bottle of Epic Unleashed TD, OL Triumph and 2 bottles of OL Orig1n.
Once I am completed my 8 week run with Legend/Sup3r DHEA, what would be the best way to utilize what I have at hand?
Thanks for the input!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run clomid and super pct. have you ran everything else before? If I had those all on hand I would probably run all of them tbh. They are all different natty products that could aid in pct. would run the origin for 8 weeks and using the td and oral epic you could also stretch those out for an 8 week run. If you wanted to run a product later I would leave out the triumph and run the rest

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id run the clomid and SuperPCT as afi said...and also the tr1umph. The PA will help keep some of the on-cycle fullness, plus all the other stuff thatll help with the gains. Try run it for as long as possible.

3rd wk PCT start Orig1n and run out what you have.

Id prolly start the ep1c once PCT finishes. Good arguments either way (ie starting it wk1 of PCT, or some time during/after).

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice in here.

The only thing I'd add is, if you're not currently taking staples like creatine/betaine, I'd wouldn't necessarily wait for PCT to start Tr1umph. I'd start it immediately and continue for as long as possible. It's a "staple" product that works best when taken for sustained periods of time.

How are you liking the cycle so far?